Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    3rd I my age group today at a local 5k. Won a shirt and $. Yay me!0tcirl7bjif9.jpg

I think this is going to post side ways

ETA yep sideways
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    3rd I my age group today at a local 5k. Won a shirt and $. Yay me!0tcirl7bjif9.jpg

ETA yep sideways

Wow, great job!

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »

ETA yep sideways

Wow, great job!

That's super great! Well done! :)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    3rd I my age group today at a local 5k. Won a shirt and $. Yay me!

ETA yep sideways

YAY!!! Awesome job!! :)
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Congrats POF!
  • Oberon21
    Options

ETA yep sideways

So weird on my tablet it was sideways. Now is upside down. Thanks all!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    So, I did my 30 minutes of circuit training and followed it with a 4.25 mile run. Not bad for feeling like crap, I guess. @Susieq_1994, does the word "crap" bother you? If so, I apologize and won't use it again.

Nope, that particular word doesn't bother me much, so no need to worry about it. :)
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    I will report back.

My leg is sore because I walked into the corner of my desk at work yesterday. I'm clumsy like that.

Ouch! I do stuff like that ALL THE TIME. :D I've been known to miss the door and run into the frame on occasion, and I'm not even kidding. O.o Hope you can get your steps in anyway! :)

I am always covered in bruises. Complete klutz.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    So, I did my 30 minutes of circuit training and followed it with a 4.25 mile run. Not bad for feeling like crap, I guess. @Susieq_1994, does the word "crap" bother you? If so, I apologize and won't use it again.

Nope, that particular word doesn't bother me much, so no need to worry about it. :)
    I will report back.

My leg is sore because I walked into the corner of my desk at work yesterday. I'm clumsy like that.

Ouch! I do stuff like that ALL THE TIME. :D I've been known to miss the door and run into the frame on occasion, and I'm not even kidding. O.o Hope you can get your steps in anyway! :)

I am always covered in bruises. Complete klutz.

Me too, but more cuts than bruises--I seem to have a lot of sharp edges in my house. ;) Half the time I don't even know they're there, then when I check because the area is stinging I'm all like.. "Hey, where did that cut/bruise/scrape come from?"

I once managed to get a scratch across my face that looked like I'd been clawed by a cat (we don't have a cat), and I still don't know how it got there...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I had a win today. Went to my son's Grade 9 grad (yes, I did have another grad this year - my older son) and there were refreshments after, including lots of cookies, squares and cake. It was all from Costco, so I knew it would be pretty good stuff. I stuck to some melon and strawberries from the fruit trays.

Felt a bit sad though - that's my baby out of middle school and heading to high school in September. I will also miss this school. It's an arts-centred program and really inclusive and accepting. There are students there of all shapes, sizes, genders and orientations. I loved that all the kids applauded all the other kids.

Congratulations on the graduation and on the food win! I imagine this is sad for you but he is moving onto a new phase in his life which is great!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    @riderfangal don't forget your deodorant before your date tomorrow night ;)

ETA: posting from an iPhone sucks

Dress up, go out,have fun and wear deodorant. You guys have really high expectations of me

Sounds like solid advice to me!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »

ETA yep sideways

Wow, great job!

That's super great! Well done! :)

Great job POF!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Super great Patricia! Very motivating to me!! :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    organ-grinder_interior1-l.jpg
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Confession: I always mix up your and you're and it's so embarrasing.

Maybe you are "loosing" interest in grammar ? >:)

Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh ....

Confession: I'm old enough to remember these guys:

u9qi6uiom2vr.jpg

Confession: Me, too. But my parents wouldn't let me watch them.

Confession: I saw a lot of them after church on Sundays. My parents took us to this place that had cheap pizzas (by the slice too I think) and silent films in black and white and an organist playing music to the films. There was a bubble machine there too. Pizza, organ music, bubbles and black and white films. Whoohoo. :smiley:

Confession: It was not my favorite place to go but it fit my parents budget.

Confession: Looking back it was a one of a kind place to eat lunch (nearly) every Sunday.

ETA: Now I want a bubble machine, just because.

I think this sounds amazing. And now I want pizza.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    I keep trying to learn to love sushi, but I just can't do it.

I really only like avocado rolls. But I LOVE seaweed salad and ... oh my Gosh I can't remember the name of the snow peas with salt.... Grrr I hate when I blank like this!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    confession: last night after a heated "debate" with my ex over the destruction and prolonged death of our relationship, i decided to self medicate with muffins.

i'd also had a few beverages by this point, and was kinda tired. after i put the muffins in the oven, i sat down on the kitchen floor to pet wolverine, and managed to fall asleep with my head resting on the dog bed. when i woke up, the timer was going off and the kitchen was a bit smokey. my muffins ended up being lil hockey pucks. :|

There will be no drinking and baking or talking to exes on this thread! Please be careful! (Hugs)

Made me think of this:

Oh my this was to funny. And Sauvignon Blanc is my favorite wine.
  • Veggie_mama
    Veggie_mama Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I binge one day a week. One day of anything I want. My last binge was a bag of tortilla chips and queso cheese dip--finished both within 4 hours. :(
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Wow!! Thank you for all the birthday wishes!! I am really feeling the love!!! <3 You guys are the best (super great!)!! I'm so excited for dinner/dessert tonight. I've already eaten a red velvet whoopee pie (before lunch!)...so looks like my calorie count is up more than I planned...but guess what? I DON'T CARE TODAY!! :smiley:
    @Susieq_1994, I am so sorry that you are having a tough day! I really have no words...but, hugs to you!
    @CountessKitteh, that's really nice of you to make sure that your vegetarian MOH (and other guests) will have something good to eat!! You have to let me (us) know what you end up with for the veggie option! :)
    @MoHousdon, sorry about the ongoing stepdaughter/cat drama!!! What a bummer...but set all of that aside because you are going to have the BEST vacation ever with your sweet, loving Mr. Mo! Have a blast...can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures when you're back! We'll miss you!

She happens to eat fish, so that gives me more options! I think we're going with a Chilean Sea Bass with a ginger scallion (I think - didn't care, it was amazing) sauce. Sides will probably be standard roasted veggies (for everyone - buffet!) because it'll be late fall in Pennsylvania.

However, I'm also having a FRENCH FRY BAR so who cares about dinner? Plus most of the things they'll be passing around during cocktail hour happen to be seafood or non-meat (figs with goat cheese and balsamic reduction what?!) because I think it's important to mix it up. I like food way too much to settle.

Nothing's finalized since I'm an insane person and still have 16 months until my wedding, but these are very important decisions so I've started working on them now. ;)

A french fry bar now that is awesome! Are you going to have different kinds of french fries?

Ooo there's a food truck here that does all different kinds of French fries with all different kinds of toppings they're amazing!!

Oh my I am so glad I don't know where one of these is by me.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    You don't have to work ever again?!

Okay so here's my real confession for starting myfitnesspal: I'm 29, I'm 5'2 and I weigh 137. I'm overweight and I'be never really been over 130- but I'm getting to the age where I'd like to have kids and I want to be in great shape when I do as I've heard the better shape you're in before getting pregnant the easier it is after pregnancy to bounce back. It's hard as my mother had five babies and was always so super teeny tiny! I want to be the fit hot mom like my mom was when I was growing up! Is that selfish :#

Everyone's motivation is different and I personally think this sounds totally reasonable.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options

I will report back.

Same here. Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't result in a giant bruise. A week ago I assumed someone was holding the door open for me at the Y, but he released it and I was holding something and put out my arm, and wham! now a nice bruise on the top of my wrist.