Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    OdesAngel wrote: »
    Confession: I always mix up your and you're and it's so embarrasing.

Maybe you are "loosing" interest in grammar ? >:)

Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh Nyuh ....

Confession: I'm old enough to remember these guys:

u9qi6uiom2vr.jpg

Confession: Me, too. But my parents wouldn't let me watch them.

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Confession @flyingtanuki you must be pretty old

I think you might be right there! :)

Haha how's your weight loss going? Are you done losing and in maintenance? Form your picture looks like you're good!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Ok so, they didn't have my dessert!! :( But when I asked and our server saw how sad I was, she agreed that she's sad about it too. She said she really believes that they will bring it back because it's so popular..nobody understands why it's been taken off the menu in the first place.
    So anyway, I had my awesome dinner (same thing I always get when we go there) and for the very first time, I couldn't finish it! I actually had to take some home!!! CRAZINESS! Of course I saved room for my dessert backup...the largest size of Cold Stone Cookie Doughn't You Want It. Then, I even finished off (about 75%) the largest size of the French Vanilla that my husband and son shared...but I added a TBSP of peanut butter! Now, I'm probably about 1500 over maintenance but I'm absolutely stuffed!! And now I even have some leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Yay!
    ETA: thank you all again for the lovely birthday wishes!

Sorry they didn't have your dessert:(. Sounds like you still had a tasty meal & can't go wrong with ice cream:D.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    confession: last night after a heated "debate" with my ex over the destruction and prolonged death of our relationship, i decided to self medicate with muffins.

i'd also had a few beverages by this point, and was kinda tired. after i put the muffins in the oven, i sat down on the kitchen floor to pet wolverine, and managed to fall asleep with my head resting on the dog bed. when i woke up, the timer was going off and the kitchen was a bit smokey. my muffins ended up being lil hockey pucks. :|

@KylerJaye This totally made my day.

Sorry about your muffins though. :cry:
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Confession: My mother's family's political fighting and bickering is getting really old, and I deactivated my Facebook account so I don't have to see it anymore. -_-

I don't blame you! Politics is a hot place to be these days!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

Haha how's your weight loss going? Are you done losing and in maintenance? Form your picture looks like you're good!

***Blush*** Down to the last 15 lbs.
    @LBuehrle8 , How are you progressing with your goals?

That's awesome! I'm doing okay I think - I didn't have that much to lose so I have it set to .5 lbs per week so it's slow but not bad thanks! I have about 17 lbs until goal at 120..so a good 9 months to go! :)
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    confession: last night after a heated "debate" with my ex over the destruction and prolonged death of our relationship, i decided to self medicate with muffins.

i'd also had a few beverages by this point, and was kinda tired. after i put the muffins in the oven, i sat down on the kitchen floor to pet wolverine, and managed to fall asleep with my head resting on the dog bed. when i woke up, the timer was going off and the kitchen was a bit smokey. my muffins ended up being lil hockey pucks. :|

There will be no drinking and baking or talking to exes on this thread! Please be careful! (Hugs)

Made me think of this:

wrcmdr3bb3yj.jpg
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Confession: My mother's family's political fighting and bickering is getting really old, and I deactivated my Facebook account so I don't have to see it anymore. -_-

what does that have to do with general health and fitness???????

This is a CONFESSION thread.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Hahaha @lilaclovebird too bad I don't drink anymore because I'd totally buy that wine for the label!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

There will be no drinking and baking or talking to exes on this thread! Please be careful! (Hugs)

Made me think of this:

wrcmdr3bb3yj.jpg

Omg, I love this. Going th have to save it :).
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »
    @kgeyser Can you please explain to me why my post was flagged considering it wasn't a violation of any guidelines? Seems like an abuse of the flagging system.

It's okay - it doesn't go by flags unless there is substance
  • BodyByBex
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    I'm sorry guys, I have to skip the last 50 pages or so... I've had a very rough last couple of days. My husband had a seizure and ended up at the ER three days ago. It was a very traumatic experience for both of us. Long story short, hes okay now, but we're both shook up and scared. Hope everyone is doing alright

HOLY SMURF! I was kinda wondering where you had been @annette_15. That is horrible. I'm glad he's okay now but that must have been terrifying for both of you.
    I will hope with great fortitude that you both stay in good health.
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    I ate a LOT today!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options

***Blush*** Down to the last 15 lbs.
    @LBuehrle8 , How are you progressing with your goals?

That's awesome! I'm doing okay I think - I didn't have that much to lose so I have it set to .5 lbs per week so it's slow but not bad thanks! I have about 17 lbs until goal at 120..so a good 9 months to go! :)

Great!

Confession: I checked your profile and...
    Confession: I am originally from Ohio too!

Woo hoo!! OH-IO! What part? If you don't want to say on an Internet forum no worries!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Confession: This is hilarious:
    Totally stealing this from another thread, so hope it works. If not, then the link is there too. And if you're bored today check out this: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10196332/dr-ozs-total-10-rapid-weight-loss-plan/p1

3rtgocxnk58p.gif

http://byt.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/dr.-oz.gif

Put him in a monkey suit & he'd be good to go:).

:D:D:D

If someone's good at making gifs they should put Dr. Oz's head on this one

gbg1.gif