Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    This poor thread is beginning to fade out. TWO (2!) posts yesterday. Only 10 the day before. This makes 4 today.

Confession: I want to eat cake for dinner.

I know. To be honest I really want to keep this thread alive. It's still my favorite. I am amazingly loyal.

Wherever you guys run off to is my favorite! I'm loyal, too, but more to the threadies than the thread. :smiley:

This ^ I was reluctant but followed you all to the Batcave, but I just keep coming back out here to see if anything is happening here too.

I really hope your head is feeling better
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    I left work early Wednesday and Thursday, and didn't go in at all today because this stupid sinus cold is kicking my butt. I'm hoping it goes away ASAP because this is not how I want to spend my Thanksgiving weekend!

Aww, hope it passes quickly!

I picked up a low-grade sinus thing... not full-blown, just annoyingly THERE... while travelling. Flying with wonky sinuses is not fun.

This. My face always hurts when I fly because of this. Sometimes I have to numb my teeth because of the nerve transfer. It's a mess.
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have zero regrets about my Ren Faire food adventure today, and am actually considering making popcorn right now.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I've been inactive for over three months, maintained, but didn't lose and feel shame.

Good for you for maintaining. Its hard to do that and be inactive.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Ugh, it's raining (AGAIN) today, and I don't want to stay home all day. Work is pissing me off, and I'm getting really stressed out, and I know it's all my fault. I may or may not be trying to talk hubs into getting a babysitter for Raelynn and taking me to get the tattoo I've been wanting for a long time. I'm already hurting from the wreck, how bad could a tattoo hurt? Lol :wink:

Love your new profile photo.

We haven't had rain here for along time. please send some our way.
    Sorry about the stress hope it gets better
  • raymax4
    Options
    Confession: I have zero regrets about my Ren Faire food adventure today, and am actually considering making popcorn right now.
    so what did you eat and drink
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    This poor thread is beginning to fade out. TWO (2!) posts yesterday. Only 10 the day before. This makes 4 today.

Do it! I have. More times that I'd like to admit! ;)
    Also- I just finished a salted caramel flavored iced coffee...and thought of you with every sip. Kind of creepy, but true.

I ate popcorn and twizzlers for dinner last night.
    I didn't want to adult.

Tonight, I have to dine with the customer, so I did the adult thing and skipped lunch.
    Yeah, I really stink at adulting lately.

i never ever want to adult :/

After my last jury session, I refuse to adult. I do promise not to use my firearms and to only take my prescription drugs until I do feel like adulting again. Drugs and guns are such a poor mix...even when the same people aren't using them. I have sent two people to jail in the last six weeks because of drug impaired judgment. Sigh....glad jury duty is over for me for at least two years. It's interesting, but not what I want in a full time job.
    Count me in with not wanting to adult! I remember classmates in middle school talking about wanting to adult. Just thinking about the future kept me up at night.

I am still not adulting. Don't marry. Don't have kids. You just get money to play. It works.

Who says you have to adult when you have kids. I was always telling our boys when we saw adult supervision required, "sorry boys we need to find an adult"

LOL! That is hilarious.

It sounds like something my sister or I would say to her children.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »

Confession: I put this in the other thread too but just to keep this alive...I had cheesecake for dinner. :)

I don't normally eat breakfast but if there is leftover cheesecake in the house, I will eat it for breakfast.

You can eat it in a belated Susie party extravaganza.

Today for breakfast I had a piece of Rothbury Farm Cinnamon Streusel bread, two Keebler Pumpkin Spice Cookies, & Combat Crunch Birthday Cake protein bar.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    My husband's grandmother died yesterday. She was 95. Don't let the thread die while I am adulting through a funeral at which I was asked years ago to sing. I'll try to pop in anyway, but I don't even know when the funeral is yet.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    My husband's grandmother died yesterday. She was 95. Don't let the thread die while I am adulting through a funeral at which I was asked years ago to sing. I'll try to pop in anyway, but I don't even know when the funeral is yet.

My condolences. I'm sorry for your and your husband's loss.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Ugh, it's raining (AGAIN) today, and I don't want to stay home all day. Work is pissing me off, and I'm getting really stressed out, and I know it's all my fault. I may or may not be trying to talk hubs into getting a babysitter for Raelynn and taking me to get the tattoo I've been wanting for a long time. I'm already hurting from the wreck, how bad could a tattoo hurt? Lol :wink:

Love your new profile photo.

We haven't had rain here for along time. please send some our way.
    Sorry about the stress hope it gets better

Thanks! It doesn't look like it will rain today, so maybe it went your way lol! I didn't get my tattoo last night, but Raelynn and I did do some shopping at Best Buy.

Today is the first day of rifle season in SC, so hubs is MIA today. I'm trying to talk him into meeting up with us for lunch. ;)
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry! Keeping y'all in my prayers! ❤️
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. 95 is a life well lived.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. 95 is a life well lived.

Sorry for your loss!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins, I'm so sorry for your loss! Sending hugs!! <3
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options

So sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers ❤️ HUGS to you all!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    I can't get into the batcave!! And I actually have time to catch up :(:(:(
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Never mind I'm back in!!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

I'm sorry for yours and your husband's loss. :cry:
  • raymax4
    Options

Sorry to hear it. I know that it's always hard to say goodbye to loved ones no matter how old. Or sick they may be.

(((Hugs for you and husband)))