Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Well, I skimmed most of the pages I missed, I'm back now. Lots of work travel the past few weeks.

I'm a little freaked out this week, I'm going in for a colonoscopy on Thursday. Fun prep day tomorrow.
    No, I'm not old enough for it to be needed, but there is a TON of colon cancer in my family, so I'm being safe.

I missed commenting on a ton of things, but just know that I care deeply and I'm going to try to do a better job of keeping up even when I'm on the road.

Yay, you're back!! :) I hope the colonoscopy results come back perfectly fine. :) How do you prep for a colonoscopy exactly? :o

By taking big doses of laxitives that make you set up camp in the bathroom for 24 hours beforehand, while only drinking clear fluid.
    I had a tray table with my laptop/Netflix happening in there lol.
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    xLoveLikeWinterx Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    So, weighed myself this morning, and apparently I'm down 6 pounds from yesterday. Probably just water weight, considering I haven't slept at all since Sunday night, and I was in and out of the bathroom all night. ;)

Any loss is welcomed, though!! :D

Hey a loss is a loss! :D
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    Options
    I'm going on the Fitbit adding spree lol. I'm Heather and my user pic is a pic of my youngest DS lol
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Stopping by to say fitbit ordered. In purple! 35% off!

@susieqhusband get cracking... she needs that Fitbit. ;)

Woohoo!!
    Yes, @Mr. Susie
    You don't want her to feel left out, do you??
    DO YOU?!?!?
    :p
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

Yay!!! Be sure to post your email in the Fitbit thread when it arrives! :)
    @spacequiztime, sorry about your alleriges...my husband struggles every year too. :(
    @ShibaEars, some people have posted their Fitbit names and/or what their picture looks like if you look in the Fitbit thread...I was having a hard time too!
    ETA:
    @rungirl1973, good luck!
    Also, has anyone seen or heard from @BZAH10 ...she has been MIA for the past few days...did I miss a vacation announcement?
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I need to take notes to remember who to congratulate and send hugs to (for those who are huggers) when I do my skim catch-ups. @Glinda1971 @Susieq_1994 @pofoster21 and @xLoveLikeWinterx I know you all need congratulations and @noaddedsugarx and @MissKalhan I remember both of you need hugs. Anybody else who needs one or the other, pretend I sent one to you!

I put my fitbit info in the batcave - I use my real name there, which is unique, and I know I'm weird but I don't want to put it here.
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

Wahoo!!
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options

TigerNY128 wrote: »
    Aww, total warm fuzzies! Thank you, guys. :) By the way, does it bother anyone that I'm essentially referring to a group of women as "guys"? Because it's just the way I've always used that word growing up, so I use it automatically. :D

Yes! I'm very offended! Just kidding! I waver between y'all (living in SC for 17 years) and you guys (grew up in IL) depending on the situation, but prefer you guys!

I'm also in SC!

You are? What area? I'm in the Columbia area.

@kellienw335 I am in Greenville
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Well, I skimmed most of the pages I missed, I'm back now. Lots of work travel the past few weeks.

I'm a little freaked out this week, I'm going in for a colonoscopy on Thursday. Fun prep day tomorrow.
    No, I'm not old enough for it to be needed, but there is a TON of colon cancer in my family, so I'm being safe.

I missed commenting on a ton of things, but just know that I care deeply and I'm going to try to do a better job of keeping up even when I'm on the road.

Yay, you're back!! :) I hope the colonoscopy results come back perfectly fine. :) How do you prep for a colonoscopy exactly? :o

By taking big doses of laxitives that make you set up camp in the bathroom for 24 hours beforehand, while only drinking clear fluid.
    I had a tray table with my laptop/Netflix happening in there lol.

Oh yeah. I get to take off at noon tomorrow to work from the toilet for the rest of the day.
  • xLoveLikeWinterx
    Options
    Yay!!! I love my Fitbit, seriously. It was free (had a Best Buy gift card and it was on sale for $45, so the card covered it completely) but I would've paid full price for it.
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Omg T-2 days until Darius Rucker! I'm thinking about getting a new outfit today for it, if I can convince RaelynnsDaddy to go shop with me haha! ;)

I've been meaning to tell you, that I actually met him a long time ago. It was in a bar in Five Points. I kept looking at this guy at the end of the bar and thought he was really cute. So, a friend of a friend introduced me to him and I didn't catch his name because it was so loud in the bar. And then my friends and I had to leave right after that. When we get outside the bar, my friend said, 'I've never met a famous person before'. And I was like, 'What are you talking about'? She proceeds to tell me that was Darius Rucker. Moral of the story: he's either much better looking in person or I was drunk. Although I've always been a sucker for a bald guy with facial hair!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I love my Fitbit, seriously. It was free (had a Best Buy gift card and it was on sale for $45, so the card covered it completely) but I would've paid full price for it.

Yay!
    I did the same this time. I had a Fitbit One (sold it). I had a Jawbone Up24 (sold it). This time around, I got the Fitbit Zip (used the gift card). I think it's going to be waaaay better having Fitbit friends! I sold the others because it was just another thing, and I wasn't doing anything different anyhow.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    @bkhamill Sucks to hear about the extra work but glad to see you're doing okay!
    Cool story @orangesmartie ! I've never had the courage to meet up with anyone I've met online.
    @noaddedsugarx I am very sorry to hear about the situation with you and your grandma. I wish you and her the best.
    Good job on the scale victories @CountessKitteh and @xLoveLikeWinterx !
    @Coastalpath I hope things improve soon. I really hate the idea that you aren't allowed to feel bad just because someone else has it worse. If I'm allowed to feel happy finding ten dollars on the ground while someone wins the lottery, I'm allowed to feel bad while there are people in the world in situations must worse than me.
    I don't see any issue with hiring extra help for your pets, kids, or home care. It provides a source of income to someone and ensures that whatever you're leaving in someone's care isn't neglected.

Sorry for missing any posts. I need to go grab something for dinner.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

When I first got my fitbit that's what I was doing - laps and/ or dancing on the commercial breaks. [/quote]
    I must have my eyes crossed today. I read that as lap dances during commercial breaks and thought "wow that enthusiasm for the fitbit!!" :smiley:

[/quote]

Although I am sure my husband might like it!!! LOL :D
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Now I'm jealous of all of you with your Fitbits! @LBuehrle8 and I are the only ones with Jawbone UP 24s. I actually really like my Jawbone so not complaining, but now wishing I had a Fitbit!
  • TigerNY128
    Options
    Omg T-2 days until Darius Rucker! I'm thinking about getting a new outfit today for it, if I can convince RaelynnsDaddy to go shop with me haha! ;)

Are you going to see it at Heritage Park in Simpsonville?
  • TigerNY128
    Options
    @TigerNY128 is the tiger in your name a clemson thing then?

@girldownsouth Yep! I graduated from Clemson!
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options

I've been meaning to tell you, that I actually met him a long time ago. It was in a bar in Five Points. I kept looking at this guy at the end of the bar and thought he was really cute. So, a friend of a friend introduced me to him and I didn't catch his name because it was so loud in the bar. And then my friends and I had to leave right after that. When we get outside the bar, my friend said, 'I've never met a famous person before'. And I was like, 'What are you talking about'? She proceeds to tell me that was Darius Rucker. Moral of the story: he's either much better looking in person or I was drunk. Although I've always been a sucker for a bald guy with facial hair!

Ok, now I'm super jealous lol! I'm so excited for Thursday!

My dear old mother has asked me why I want to lose weight. Well, this is why:
    armh2dm7d6ox.jpg
    I look forever pregnant. (Which, wouldn't be a bad thing, IF I ACTUALLY EFFING WAS!) Sigh, at least the 6lb drop today is heading in the right direction, now to hit my goal of 140lbs by January 1st! ;)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm going on the Fitbit adding spree lol. I'm Heather and my user pic is a pic of my youngest DS lol

I just checked my Fitbit friends and I don't have a Heather. Did you post your email or username in the Batcave?

ETA: Ignore this...I just stopped by the Batcave and added you!
  • TigerNY128
    Options
    @TigerNY128 is the tiger in your name a clemson thing then?

If it is, I'll have to try to put that aside. ;)
    Die hard Carolina Gamecocks fan here!

@raelynnsmama52512
    Ugh...and to think, I accepted your friend request! Lol, just kidding! :)