Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    Safely arrived in Glasgow. We haven't killed each other yet

Have a fantastic trip!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Never mind, can't get gif to work.

• LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    The train is back on the track, everybody!
    I did a 30 minute run this morning, and am on point for calories today. Feeling ok.

Yayyy!! I did too! I hope it continues for you!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Hahaha @peleroj you are hilarious! Such a cute baby picture!

I think it's best if you really picture me taking that photo in my office just now. With the door open.

My poor coworkers.

*snicker* I'd think that they would love you for being so entertaining! ;)
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Safely arrived in Glasgow. We haven't killed each other yet

Happy your arrived safe! Fingers crossed for y'all, thanks for the update!
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    I did a 30 minute run this morning, and am on point for calories today. Feeling ok.

We're SUPER GREAT!!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    @ythannah don't know how I missed your picture but went back and found it- whoah!! Looking AWESOME!! Thanks for posting! I love when people post success stories/pictures- helps motivate me along!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

Good job, guys! Unfortunately, mine derailed today. :(
  • Tubbs216
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Good job, guys! Unfortunately, mine derailed today. :(
    Oh, sorry to hear that. Hope everything's ok. Just one of those days?
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it happens from time to time. Especially on days where my husband is gone all day working and I have a lot of time to think about things(missing my mom and my dog). One of our cats is sick right now...so a little stressed about that. And the past two nights have been horrible as far as sleeping goes...which usually leads to poor food choices. I'll be back on track tomorrow. Thanks for asking.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

We're SUPER GREAT!!

You both are super great!!

@kelly_c_77 sorry you're having a rough day.

Today was meh for me, not going to eat enough so I'm quick adding and closing my diary for today. This is how my pms is when I'm stressed.

It'll be better tomorrow.
  • raelynnsmama52512
    raelynnsmama52512 Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Well since we're posting baby pics, I'll jump in too. I don't have any baby pics on my phone, but you can look at this sweet face and it's a close resemblance:

7l7iu6dlozww.jpg

My mini-me, Raelynn :)

ETA: As a reference,

fym2pndq1wj2.jpg
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    @raelynnsmama52512 she is super cute!! And her mom is too!
  • Glinda1971
    edited July 2015
    Options
    @orangesmartie have a good climb tomorrow! I won't be up early enough to wish you luck before you start so I'll wish it now.

Edit to add: the city I live in used to be two towns. One of which was called Fort William.
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    Thanks @Tubbs216 , @kelly_c_77 , and @Glinda1971 !!

Kelly- sorry to hear about your cat and I really hope you're able to get some good sleep soon!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    @kelly_c_77 and @raelynnsmama52512 y'all both have such cute kids!! How precious are they?! You're both very blessed!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Despite a totally "meh" day for me, I've managed to meet most of my goals for the day. :)

- I got out of bed. (Kind of... Around 5 PM. Does it still count?)
    - I did 45 minutes on my stationary bike.
    - I prepared food for iftar (we did go out for dinner though... Does THAT still count?)
    - I drank plenty of water, the full 8 cups I usually aim for.
    - I'm quite a bit under my calories, though, so that one isn't a win.

In addition, I climbed (and descended) 36 flights of stairs, 18 up and 18 down; I also went for a nice long mall walk, but I still have no idea how long that mall is... If I had to guess, I'd say it's around 2 km, if not more.

So today is a pretty big win overall, at least goal-wise. :) Moodwise, I'm feeling weird. I wouldn't say I'm really depressed, more like... robotic and numb. :-/ It stinks. But hey, at least I got a few things done, right?
  • Glinda1971
    Options
    Despite a totally "meh" day for me, I've managed to meet most of my goals for the day. :)

- I prepared food for iftar (we did go out for dinner though... Does THAT still count?)

In addition, I climbed (and descended) 36 flights of stairs, 18 up and 18 down; I also went for a nice long mall walk, but I still have no idea how long that mall is... If I had to guess, I'd say it's around 2 km, if not more.

So today is a pretty big win overall, at least goal-wise. :) Moodwise, I'm feeling weird. I wouldn't say I'm really depressed, more like... robotic and numb. :-/ It stinks. But hey, at least I got a few things done, right?

Getting up counts no matter what time. Plus you did stairs and a walk! Maybe today you are like me. Just not that hungry.

I hope you feel better tomorrow!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    So, I failed at the grocery store...I'm way over goal already and haven't had dinner yet. Oh well, whatever.
    But anyway, after I ordered our half pound of cheese at the deli, my son politely asked the woman working, "Can I get 3 pounds of kittens, please"??? OMG, everyone in line busted out laughing, including me! Where does he come up with this stuff?

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is AWESOME. He's hilarious!

Thanks! :) And seriously I know that kids are funny...but I could never imagine that a 3 year old could be as sarcastic, creative, and hilarious as he is! Cracks me up all day, every day. He's my best little bud! I'm dreading this fall when he starts pre school...I'll be lost without my sidekick!
    Edited because HE'S starting pre school, not ME. Where's the coffee?
    My 3.5 yr old is like this too- only he's charming when he wants to be. He's totally got the "ginger hair and freckles with big cheesy smile" thing down pat so he KNOWS when he's cute.

This morning he tells me, "I love you mom because you're my best friend," does the CHEESIEST smile, then asked me for ice cream. I told him not for breakfast, he tells me, "You're fired, I don't want a mean best friend anymore".
    [
    jthurman3 wrote: »
    So, I failed at the grocery store...I'm way over goal already and haven't had dinner yet. Oh well, whatever.
    But anyway, after I ordered our half pound of cheese at the deli, my son politely asked the woman working, "Can I get 3 pounds of kittens, please"??? OMG, everyone in line busted out laughing, including me! Where does he come up with this stuff?

HAHAHAHAHA!!! This is AWESOME. He's hilarious!

Thanks! :) And seriously I know that kids are funny...but I could never imagine that a 3 year old could be as sarcastic, creative, and hilarious as he is! Cracks me up all day, every day. He's my best little bud! I'm dreading this fall when he starts pre school...I'll be lost without my sidekick!
    Edited because HE'S starting pre school, not ME. Where's the coffee?
    My 3.5 yr old is like this too- only he's charming when he wants to be. He's totally got the "ginger hair and freckles with big cheesy smile" thing down pat so he KNOWS when he's cute.

This morning he tells me, "I love you mom because you're my best friend," does the CHEESIEST smile, then asked me for ice cream. I told him not for breakfast, he tells me, "You're fired, I don't want a mean best friend anymore".

When my 4 year old gets mad at me his big comeback is : "You're not my best friend and you're not invited to my birthday party"

LOL!

My nephews always call me mean, because I won't let them eat like three or four granola bars or basically eat the whole house.

I'm a mean mom! Son to me when I told him no last year "You're mean!" (Mean = there are rules and they will be followed. The TV will be turned off now.)

After posting that I was really a mean aunt since I ripped the iPad out of my one nephews hand & told them both that they had to clean up all of the toys they threw everywhere.

All of this is making me laugh especially since my son is being a total monster tonight as I am trying to get everything ready for our camping trip.

I was a good aunt. Why didn't I just stay an aunt!

They like to say I'm mean, but I am the one who gives them all the foods I don't like & most of them are good foods/brands. I've given them a lot of ice cream I didn't care for from brands like Talenti, Ben & Jerry's, & even have bought them ice cream flavors I know they like. I constantly buy them snacks I know they will like like Little Debbies, donuts, & other various treats.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »

Getting up counts no matter what time. Plus you did stairs and a walk! Maybe today you are like me. Just not that hungry.

I hope you feel better tomorrow!!

As I told my husband earlier today, for the last week or so I've had complete apathy towards food in general. I just don't feel like eating most of the time, even after breaking my fast. I'd probably be perfectly fine with eating a couple of dates and drinking some water, then just eating nothing. :-/ I'm not sure why, or whether my recent drop into depression might have something to do with it.

I might go back and fill up those calories with something later--I generally do go by my weekly net, but I log extra calories in the days that have empty slots rather than in the day I actually ate them... I'm weird that way. :p