Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    @peleroja LOL at the squished nose! You were a cute blob, if it makes it any better! ;)

That's one of my favourite photos of me ever. If I'd had a wedding slideshow that would have been featured prominently, haha. My mother would have been horrified.
  • peleroja
    edited July 2015
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    Thinking about me as a little kid inspired me to dig these out:

Past the bald-blob stage but I don't have any of those on my phone unfortunately, haha.

Anyone have any of themselves?

What a cutie pie!! I might have some old pictures of me on Facebook. Maybe I can figure out how to get them on here...

If you right-click them and save the image url, you can just paste it in here like this:

[ img ] www.yourcopyandpastedlink.com [/ img ]

but without any spaces.

10613070_10203415220996122_8274225525690114739_n_zpsbt3d9ifa.jpg.html?&_suid=143593998689402962107820568675

You're close! I think I can fix it. Here's @kecmw25:

You did! How did you fix it? How old are those pictures huh?

You were like a little doll! And speaking of dolls, I had a similar huge Raggedy Ann too. Kind of scary now, but it's funny how that stuff looks different to us now.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    You guys are a bunch of cuties!! Sorry for the bad quality, but this one was me when I was really little. Can't find much else on Facebook. I apparently hated the dress I was in :lol: I was also born bald and didn't grow much hair for the first couple years of my life. I have never ever gotten a major haircut (just little trims).

Second one is me... probably around 4?

Your little polka dots are adorable!

I found a couple of me in full blob stage:

Adorable!!! Love the squished little nose <3
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Here's another one, when I was around... 4-ish?

3whahffrp98y.jpg
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    @peleroja LOL at the squished nose! You were a cute blob, if it makes it any better! ;)

That's one of my favourite photos of me ever. If I'd had a wedding slideshow that would have been featured prominently, haha. My mother would have been horrified.

Bahaha! My mom has one of me with my tongue hanging out, and that would have been featured prominently by my MOM if I'd had a wedding slideshow... I'd have been the horrified one! ;)
  • kecmw25
    Options
    Thinking about me as a little kid inspired me to dig these out:

Past the bald-blob stage but I don't have any of those on my phone unfortunately, haha.

Anyone have any of themselves?

What a cutie pie!! I might have some old pictures of me on Facebook. Maybe I can figure out how to get them on here...

If you right-click them and save the image url, you can just paste it in here like this:

[ img ] www.yourcopyandpastedlink.com [/ img ]

but without any spaces.

10613070_10203415220996122_8274225525690114739_n_zpsbt3d9ifa.jpg.html?&_suid=143593998689402962107820568675

You're close! I think I can fix it. Here's @kecmw25:

You did! How did you fix it? How old are those pictures huh?

You were like a little doll! And speaking of dolls, I had a similar huge Raggedy Ann too. Kind of scary now, but it's funny how that stuff looks different to us now.

Aww, thanks! I posted them to show someone how I looked at that age since I post so many pictures of my daughter on Facebook. Confession: I'm one of those moms :)

I don't think you looked like a blob at all, you were adorable!!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Happy 4th of July to all the Americans here! I'm secretly cussing myself out because I didn't think to take Thursday and Friday off (making a mini vacation with the weekend off) oh well!
    Now I'm wondering what I am going to do today during work, since yall are off and partying :(

Us Canadians should still be around!

ETA: Unless they were smart and booked off Thursday & Friday after our Wednesday holiday.

If I'd have been willing to burn two vacation days, I'd have used them on Monday and Tuesday... Friday is usually the best day to be here... lighter mood, happier coworkers. When it lands on a Tuesday or Thursday I'll book a day off to make a 4-day weekend.

eta: I have ancient (B&W anyone? lol) toddler pics of me at home, let's see if I can remember to post them later.

Some pics I can see (susieq's adorable dark-eyed pics) and some are blocked... so weird.

Probably because some come from websites while mine are attachments straight from my computer files? :)
  • peleroja
    Options

Look at your HAIR, girl. I didn't have that much until I was ten :lol:
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

lol! My hair grew like the follicles were on steroids when I was little. ;) That first baby picture was AFTER my first couple of haircuts and I was only about 4-5 months old, if I recall my mother's information correctly. Not so anymore, since it somehow became curly! Now I'm lucky to get a couple of inches a year. Sad panda *sigh*.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Hello, young Emma Watson!
  • peleroja
    Options

lol! My hair grew like the follicles were on steroids when I was little. ;) That first baby picture was AFTER my first couple of haircuts and I was only about 4-5 months old, if I recall my mother's information correctly. Not so anymore, since it somehow became curly! Now I'm lucky to get a couple of inches a year. Sad panda *sigh*.

I'm the opposite, it took me forever as a child but now it grows like mad. When I was dyeing it regularly I did it every three weeks because my roots came in so fast and my husband was cutting it for me in the bathroom because I was sick of spending so much money on trims.

Since I stopped colouring it I'm pretty much just letting it grow into a mane, I can't bring myself to care. I figure as long as it's tied back, no one at the office can care that it's way too long and looks more like 70s teenager than office appropriate. I'm going to be that old lady with the long white braid eventually, I think.
  • peleroja
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Hello, young Emma Watson!

Totally! That photo is absolutely tiny-Hermione-Granger.
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    @kecmw25 Awww, so cute! It seems I'm the only non-blond baby so far. :p

If I had some to post I would. I was dark haired.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    @FluffySandwich Welcome back!! Glad you had a good time.

@orangesmartie Sorry to hear about the boyfriend situation. Rock that climb, girl!! You've got this!
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    And lastly for my CMM fellow participants, I tried to register, but its too early, I put my email in for a reminder when its available... get running!

I did the same! Went for 8 miles this morning.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your advice regarding my dumb eyeball. I woke up today with it feeling a bit better and I'm hoping it continues to improve. Thinking I might look into getting one of those eye cup cleaner things and drops.

I find it weird that being on vacation has reset my sleeping schedule into something much better than it was before. I woke up at 8 AM today, not tired. That was pretty much unheard of before.

Now that the beachy vacation is out of the way, my boyfriend and I are thinking about saving up to go to Japan for a long while. Honestly, I've been wanting to go there since I was very, very young.... so that sounds incredibly amazing to me. Japanese food is just the best (sushi... fresh ramen... yum).

While I haven't been to Japan, I went to South Korea and it was AWESOME. I loved it!

I went to Japan for 2 weeks for work back in the late 90s. So awesome, definitely save up and go! We were there for training, so we had plenty of time for sightseeing. And it was free to me, the best kind of trip!
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    Just to illustrate how weird I am, this morning on my run I had a stretch of 3 songs that went like this:

Sold (Grundy County Auction) by John Michael Montgomery
    Still Not A Player by Big Punisher
    Thunder Kiss '65 by White Zombie

I also think this dates me a little.

Please don't judge that I haven't figured out how to use the shuffle on my iPhone

Similar mix of music as me. Pop, country, hip hop, blues, show tunes, you name it, it's on my iPod.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time getting back to sticking within my calories since I got back from vacation. I took the rest of last week off from logging and the only day I have not gone over is Monday. I had a snack at like 10 PM last night and was going to be fine but then I decided to eat a chocolate chip muffin, chips, pretzels, and candy. Totally self-sabotaged my workout and day of healthy-ish eating. I did not really try to stop myself or muster up some willpower. Sigh. Today's a new day. I think I'm gonna do my workouts and "start fresh" with the eating on Monday since I know I'm going to pig out on Saturday.

Non-MFP/eating confession:

My most embarrassing moment is so embarrassing that I've only told three people in the eight years since it happened. I'm mostly taking it to the grave. All I'll say is that it happened in high school.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    @susieq_1994 Are you trying to tell me beet ice cream doesn't sound delicious?

Glad to see you're back from what sounds like a fun vacation @FluffySandwich ! Sorry to hear about your eye. I've never had passion fruit but have been eating mangos pretty regularly since they're pretty cheap at the moment.

Thanks for the statistics @lilaclovebird

Sorry to hear about your sick kitty @kelly_c_77 . Changes in my cat's behavior always scared me, especially as he started getting older.

So many kid pictures! I'd post one of myself but I don't have any on the computer.
  • kecmw25
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    I'm having a hard time getting back to sticking within my calories since I got back from vacation. I took the rest of last week off from logging and the only day I have not gone over is Monday. I had a snack at like 10 PM last night and was going to be fine but then I decided to eat a chocolate chip muffin, chips, pretzels, and candy. Totally self-sabotaged my workout and day of healthy-ish eating. I did not really try to stop myself or muster up some willpower. Sigh. Today's a new day. I think I'm gonna do my workouts and "start fresh" with the eating on Monday since I know I'm going to pig out on Saturday.

Non-MFP/eating confession:

My most embarrassing moment is so embarrassing that I've only told three people in the eight years since it happened. I'm mostly taking it to the grave. All I'll say is that it happened in high school.

I confessed about my lack of willpower earlier too! & ditto on thinking that I'm not going to find it this weekend. Too many cookouts!