Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I went with buffalo chicken dip with Frito scoops, and cheesecake. Let the Super Bowl feast begin!

I had poppers, cocktail weinies and pulled pork nachos! With all that, I held it to 2 beers.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank my Canadian friends in advance for sending your blizzard this way. 2-4 inches of snow will close this town down until Thursday. My office will be deserted and - if I can get here myself - it will be blissful. (if I can't get here, then we will have gotten mire than 4" and ice first.

There's only a 40% chance here. I'm hoping it stays away. I have too much I need to get done between now and Wednesday afternoon at work.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Myles you should totally try a triathlon it's a great community with wonderful people who help and support one another.

BTW the trail run was HARD! I managed not to fall. We missed a turn so only ran 11.5 miles vs. the planned 13.1 and I was grateful. I will be sore tomorrow.

Trail running is definitely not my thing. I have a huge fear of falling when I do them. Yay! for not falling.

Yeah after breaking my ankle trail running several years ago I have been leery.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Hi all anyone seen Cindy in any of the threads and groups? She didn't check in in our daily check in. Worry wart here seeking confirmation she is ok...

Yes she's checked in a couple times in the whatsapp group yesterday and this morning I believe.

Yep she finally checked in this am. She has never not said hi so I got worried. I can't help myself. I once called the cops to check in on my mom when she didn't answer her phone. She wasn't pleased.

But I feel better now. Thanks!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Myles_104 wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    She was on Whatsapp last night I think...dealing with snow. I could be messing up days though..

If Cindy is Glinda (on here) the she would have been hit with the same blizzard I was yesterday. We were under a blizzard warning since 10pm on Saturday, and all our major roads were closed for 12-20 hours (some are still closed)

Wow.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    This is what my sister and I did during Super Bowl. It was hard, and fun, and everyone else was having a good time finding things we had to do. I'm surprised I'm not more sore this morning!

Confession: After about 40 or 50, I had to revert to knee push-ups. :# And, yes, I did the Macarena. :D

izij6p69kjp5.jpg

Highly impressed. I laid in bed and read. :)
  • Myles_104
    Myles_104 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    She was on Whatsapp last night I think...dealing with snow. I could be messing up days though..

If Cindy is Glinda (on here) the she would have been hit with the same blizzard I was yesterday. We were under a blizzard warning since 10pm on Saturday, and all our major roads were closed for 12-20 hours (some are still closed)

Wow.

Yeah, they are all reopened now, but I tried to make it to the city (I live 30 minutes south) and it took me 30 minutes to get half way, where I decided to turn around because there was like a 1/2 a car length visibility.

So not fun living in the wide open prairies. I would love like a light rail system where someone else does the driving.

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    chimpy123 wrote: »
    I can't keep junk in the house or I will eat it all...in one sitting. There have been chocolate cream pies that have disappeared in an evening...there are only two ppl in my household. I put signs on the pie that say things like "don't eat this, you will regret it" in an effort to discourage myself from eating it all and then my fiancée will walk into the kitchen and find me with a mouthful of pie and I yell "I regret nothing!" and keep eating...so yeah, not an ounce of junk in our house now.

Also, when I was really trying to restrict my intake (bad idea, I know now) I have stopped at the bakery on the way home from work saying "oh, we just need some bread" and then I will buy half a dozen doughnuts and scarf two or three of them on the way home...

I'm totally a binge eater

I have the same problem. That's why those types of things are only allowed to come into my house one serving at a time. If we want ice cream, we have to go to the ice cream place down the street. If I want candy, I can buy one candy bar. That's the only thing that works for me when it comes to sweets. I can finally have chips in the house, but it's been a several year struggle for that.

I bought myself a single serve pack of mini Reeses cups to eat tomorrow. I'll have to ask my daughter where she hid them. Pretty much any candy or chips that I bring into the house gets demolished by my boys before I have a chance to binge on it.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, @lilaclovebird!!!

5daldo6v9ckl.jpg
    1-1.jpg 26.8K
  • Oberon21
    edited February 2016
    Options

Wow.

Yeah, they are all reopened now, but I tried to make it to the city (I live 30 minutes south) and it took me 30 minutes to get half way, where I decided to turn around because there was like a 1/2 a car length visibility.

So not fun living in the wide open prairies. I would love like a light rail system where someone else does the driving.

Public transportation is a wonderful thing.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    FREE BURRITOS FROM CHIPOTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://time.com/4212129/chipotle-closed-free-burrito-raincheck/

• kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

Awesome. Did you try it?
  • Oberon21
    Options

jealous!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I seem to just want to eat everything today!!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I am going to play Quik today, while I haven't read through this this HAS to be a joke. No one would think this was a good idea:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10325663/weight-loss-surgery-in-mexico#latest
  • nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    I am going to play Quik today, while I haven't read through this this HAS to be a joke. No one would think this was a good idea:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10325663/weight-loss-surgery-in-mexico#latest

I personally know three people who have successfully and safely had this surgery in Mexico. The caveat is this - they live near the border and took their time checking it out. They have a family and support system that went with them. It was still a lot of money. I did not meet any of these three until several years after they each had this done. Only one has really maintained her loss fully.

I also know second hand a lot of people who travel several states away to go to Mexico for dental work. One couple my parents are friends of go each year during their snowbird time.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

Awesome. Did you try it?

Yep! I got my text message for the link to enter my information for my text coupon. I should have it in a day or 2! I LOVE FREE FOOD!!!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

jealous!

They have tofu.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I seem to just want to eat everything today!!!!

Me too. :neutral:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

Awesome. Did you try it?

Yep! I got my text message for the link to enter my information for my text coupon. I should have it in a day or 2! I LOVE FREE FOOD!!!

I did, too. Same.