Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    @rungirl1973, I hope everything works out for your daughter and medications start kicking in soon! Hugs to you both!
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    @Susieq_1994 –yay. I’m glad you can walk again and got to go out for a bit. Congrats on the loss.

@peleroja –I’m so happy that you are able to go on the trip. It sounds like it will be amazing. I’m weird but I would kind of hope to be the only people on the tour haha.

@orangesmartie –Congrats on the weight loss. 67 lbs is AMAZING! Hope things are going ok…

@quiksylver296 –I’m still jealous you are going to the Oregon coast if that makes you feel better.

How are things with you froggy?

I was doing okay but now I'm dealing with some really bad depression. I couldn't stop crying last night so I didn't sleep too well. It's my TOM so that doesn't help of course. :)

How are you?

((HUGS)) to you froggy, I'm glad you're here interacting with us, I know things are tough but it will get better- time heals all (I hated when people said that to me after I broke off my engagement when found out trashbag ex was cheating buuuut unfortunately it's true- time really does heal all)

Thank you. I was cleaning this weekend and found an old birthday card from him that said he was so lucky to have me and he wanted to be by my side forever etc. It just got to me really bad. We haven't decided anything for sure yet but I still haven't heard a thing from him since last Sunday (the 5th). I just want him to wake up...I love him and want to work it out but I can't do this alone obviously. I want the old him back.

Please everyone, don't judge me for this. It's been hard and I'm so torn. I don't know what I want right now.

Totally not judging, we were only together for 3 years and it took me a long time. The smallest things would trigger memories. And if you two are able to work things out- no judgement that is not for anyone to decide and if he makes you happy and really does change then more power to you. Just remember to put you and your feelings first. We're here for you!
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    @rungirl1973, I hope everything works out for your daughter and medications start kicking in soon! Hugs to you both!

I must've missed these posts @rungirl1973 but I echo what Kelly wrote here! (hugs)
  • LBuehrle8
    Options
    @AngryViking1970 I keep meaning to tell you I like your new picture, it's cute!!
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    This is a three day work week for me! I have a Girl’s Weekend with my girlfriends in Lexington, Kentucky! Woohoo! It is the middle of our three locations, and we did this two years ago. Really excited! Anyone live in/near the area and have suggestions on restaurants or things to do?

Then next Friday I leave to go to Illinois for eight days to visit my family, which won’t be as fun as the Girl’s Weekend. I haven’t mentioned this on here yet, but my dad was in a really bad car accident back in late May. He was traveling for work in Pennsylvania. He was in a hospital there for a week and then was transported back to Illinois and was in rehab for a week. He was able to go home even though he was still in quite a bit of pain. He started having really bad back pain, where he couldn’t walk, so he went to the ER. He was admitted to the hospital and they did surgery on his back. A week later they were getting ready to discharge him to rehab again and discovered that the incision was infected, so another surgery was done. He is currently still in rehab and physical therapy seems to be getting better, not great but better. He is scheduled to be discharged from rehab on Thursday, but that may change. I am going up there to hopefully help in any way that I can. He and my stepmom (who doesn’t drive) live with my grandmother (93), who can’t be left alone anymore. My aunt has been driving my stepmom back and forth to the hospital while a caregiver stays with my grandmother during the day. My one brother, who still lives in the area, is not helpful. The whole situation is not good and I really wish I lived closer so I could help. The hubby and kiddos are going on the trip too so please pray for me!

Really not sure I’ll be able to keep up over the next few weeks, which makes me a little sad. Even though I tell people to just jump back in; I’ll feel like I missed something.

wow, so sorry to hear about your dad, that's a lot to have to deal with. *hugs*
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    So far today I've only eaten a piece of bread because I've pretty much run out of food. Going to have to go to the grocery store... but right now I'm really hungry and my cravings are running wild, so hopefully I will be able to come out of there without splurging on chocolate or something.
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    i just wanted to say a quick thank you to all the ppl that offered good, happy thoughts for me. i really appreciate you guys so much! :)
  • KylerJaye
    Options
    @Susieq_1994 –yay. I’m glad you can walk again and got to go out for a bit. Congrats on the loss.

@peleroja –I’m so happy that you are able to go on the trip. It sounds like it will be amazing. I’m weird but I would kind of hope to be the only people on the tour haha.

@orangesmartie –Congrats on the weight loss. 67 lbs is AMAZING! Hope things are going ok…

@quiksylver296 –I’m still jealous you are going to the Oregon coast if that makes you feel better.

I was doing okay but now I'm dealing with some really bad depression. I couldn't stop crying last night so I didn't sleep too well. It's my TOM so that doesn't help of course. :)

How are you?

((HUGS)) to you froggy, I'm glad you're here interacting with us, I know things are tough but it will get better- time heals all (I hated when people said that to me after I broke off my engagement when found out trashbag ex was cheating buuuut unfortunately it's true- time really does heal all)

Thank you. I was cleaning this weekend and found an old birthday card from him that said he was so lucky to have me and he wanted to be by my side forever etc. It just got to me really bad. We haven't decided anything for sure yet but I still haven't heard a thing from him since last Sunday (the 5th). I just want him to wake up...I love him and want to work it out but I can't do this alone obviously. I want the old him back.

Please everyone, don't judge me for this. It's been hard and I'm so torn. I don't know what I want right now.

no judging at all. what you're going through is terrible and i know first hand how difficult it is to try to decide what you want/need and the best path to get there. i spent years waiting for the "old him" to come back. and maybe yours will get his crap together and will, but please realize you are worth more than waiting for someone else to get their head together. <3
  • kellienw335
    kellienw335 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

How are you?

No one is judging you for this! Of course it's tough! You were together for a long time. This is part of the relationship grieving process. Try to be strong and cry when you need to. Focus on you! And we are here to listen whenever you need to vent, rant, or cry. (Hugs)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

How are you?

No one is judging you for this! Of course it's tough! You were together for a long time. This is part of the relationship grieving process. Try to be strong and cry when you need to. Focus on you! And we are here to listen whenever you need to vent, rant, or cry. (Hugs)

This!!!!!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Jumping in with a random post. @orangesmartie and anyone else who is interested in a marathon training plan, runners world appears to only charge for theirs now but here is one I found from Jeff Galloway (he is wonderful and is a big advocate of the run/walk approach which really does allow you to run longer).
    http://www.jeffgalloway.com/training/marathon-training/

Will check in later on all my peeps!
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive wishes for my daughter. She left work an hour early today and went home to cry it out some more. She's going to try to figure out what she wants to do with herself for the next 6 weeks or so before school starts. I want her to come down here, obviously...
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    @kellienw335 Sorry to hear about all of that with your dad. That's a lot to deal with, I'll be thinking of you!
    Enjoy the girls' trip! One of my co-workers grew up in that area of Tennessee, but I don't really know much about it...

@FroggyBug No judgment here! I know how much it can hurt, and nothing anybody can say (including yourself) will make the feelings stop.

I forgot what else I was going to say. I'm pretty much worthless at work today, too. I can't concentrate when I just want to drive to Indiana and get my baby and bring her home.
  • Zia209
    Zia209 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have to eat in while driving. I do not know when this started, but I feel like I need a cookie in my hand as soon as I get in the car. I no longer allow food in the car and everything goes into the trunk.
  • rungirl1973
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Jumping in with a random post. @orangesmartie and anyone else who is interested in a marathon training plan, runners world appears to only charge for theirs now but here is one I found from Jeff Galloway (he is wonderful and is a big advocate of the run/walk approach which really does allow you to run longer).
    http://www.jeffgalloway.com/training/marathon-training/

Will check in later on all my peeps!

Whew! You had me worried there for a minute.

SmartCoach is more difficult to find, but it's still free on Runner's World website. Looks like they have a paid version that has more to offer, but I can still get to the free one. That's what I've used for my last few marathons. I say "used" loosely, I had the best intentions.

I hadn't been to their website in a while before just now, they've made it much less user friendly.
  • Zia209
    Zia209 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Not a judgement but why didn't you just make the hot chocolate? Not sweet enough?

Next time try making a hot chocolate with only 4oz of almond milk and spoon feed. That kills the chocolate craving every time :)
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options

How are you?

Sorry you're feeling bad, @FroggyBug

I'm out of sorts today. My daughter called while I was getting ready for work. She was crying so hard I could barely understand what she was saying. I so wish she didn't live 200+ miles away right now, it's killing me.

Aww, this is really sad. :( Hopefully your daughter feels better soon too.
    I always want to move and say I will but I don't know if I could live far away from my mom. It must be hard for you to live so far from your daughter. I'm glad she at least feels comfortable enough to talk to you when she is so depressed.
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I totally wee in the shower.

• jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    GUYSGUYSGUYSYOUGUYS.

I spent the whole morning researching and talked to my husband and I think we might get to go to Peru after all in September!

There are several alternative treks to Machu Picchu other than the classic "Inca Trail" with the crowds and the permits and stuff, and after reading a ton about all of them I decided that the Salkantay trek would probably be an even better option for us. It's quieter, you don't need a permit, it is BEAUTIFUL, and it's higher-altitude (up to 15,900 ft) and more challenging than the usual trail (but they are able to use pack animals so we'd have llamas to carry our backpacks). I've emailed the linked tour company to see if they have space available and I hope so, because we'd still get to trek and see Machu Picchu but would get to do it in a totally different way. I'm so freaking excited and I am hoping so much that we can get on a tour!

Look at this! I think we have to do it this way even if we have to put it off until May because it looks amazing and so much better than the beaten path....

kygy7bwzca76.jpg
    ip1bdpcmk5b8.jpg
    szbno88da1bs.jpg
    r8gxmitccvee.jpg
    m8x51jblp817.jpg

OMG!! WOW! That looks FABULOUS!! I hopehopehope you get to do it and can take pics to show us. What an amazing adventure! I've always wanted to do some trekking in the Himalayan mountains - Nepal, Tibet, etc. But never had the money or vacation time to do so. Machu Pichu would be so neat - I'd love to see it one day!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    @pofoster21 This is the half marathon training plan I used: 20 Week Half Plan They also have 12 and 16 week plans. I tweaked the plan a little by making one of the days a week either hill repeats or sprint intervals. I'm not ready for a full marathon (might not ever be- too much of a time commitment for training!)