Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    And my confession is I just stayed out til gone 1am getting drunk with someone from senior management at the company I work for. Which isn't so bad, except this is the third director I've got drunk with in a fortnight. I don't know if this is helping or hindering my career. Actually, tonight was fun and I think maybe irrelevant to it, but maybe a habit I should think about breaking.

What kind of drunk night ends at 1AM? Amateur :)
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My confession is that one of my studded paddles actually has heart shape studs! WTF? I have no idea where I got this MAybe I was drunk.
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    confession: I can't stand the Be Gees
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    My confession is that one of my studded paddles actually has heart shape studs! WTF? I have no idea where I got this MAybe I was drunk.

Paddles? For...what?
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Confession: Forgoing planned dinner for vodka and a chocolate pie. :p
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    As usual I'm late to the party.

#1 I almost forgot my 16th wedding anniversary last week. In my defense I know what day it is, I just didn't know the date until I got a message from my mom wishing me a happy anniversary. I rarely look at a calendar. I don't feel to guilty because hubby also forgot.

#2 I do way to much cardio and I don't log it all. In my defense my life is extremely stressful right now and it's exercise or drink (a lot).

#3 about a month ago I was in a Fitbit challenge with someone who was being a total jerk, they would also post in the challenge about doing a extra walk just to stay in first place, but on MFP they were logging bike rides. So I tossed my fit bit in the dryer on fluff just so I could beat them....
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    For a variety of reasons, I can't go out dancing tonight. I confess that I am not sure what to do with myself.

I am hanging out online and pouting.

I'm listening to the Bee Gees if you want to daince.

Hey, dancing is exercise. I thought that you did not like exercise! ;)

If I don't have a daince partmer then I am not exercising.
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    And my confession is I just stayed out til gone 1am getting drunk with someone from senior management at the company I work for. Which isn't so bad, except this is the third director I've got drunk with in a fortnight. I don't know if this is helping or hindering my career. Actually, tonight was fun and I think maybe irrelevant to it, but maybe a habit I should think about breaking.

What kind of drunk night ends at 1AM? Amateur :)

That's what I'm talking about!
  • ncboiler89
    Options
    debrag12 wrote: »

Because you can't even spell it right :)
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    I think that I am OK with the Bee Gees, but I find that their music kind of fades into the background.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    So I tossed my fit bit in the dryer on fluff just so I could beat them....

Oh, I really wish that you hadn't mentioned that this works...

My dad and I are in a FitBit death match. He constantly beats me, even when I am up around 100,000 steps for the week--50 freaking miles!

Tempting...
  • ncboiler89
    Options

My dad and I are in a FitBit death match. He constantly beats me, even when I am up around 100,000 steps for the week--50 freaking miles!

Tempting...

You need to put it on your non-masturbating wrist.
  • Amanda4change
    Options

Tempting...

I actually found out about it by accident. It came off when I tossed in a bunch of laundry (right after I got it) I was just happy I hadn't killed it.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options

Tempting...

If have a Zip--it doesn't go on the wrist.
  • Amanda4change
    Options

Tempting...

I have the flex, not sure if it would work the same or not
  • madababanas
    madababanas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I eat very healthy most of the time. But sometimes i cant help myself and eat a whole bag of lays chips. The biggest one. And after eating it i feel really bad and i go and force myself into puking. Same goes with fries.
    And yet i am not a bulimic. This only happens once a month maybe. The puking that is. The rest of the times i just accept what i just did and keep it down.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options

Tempting...

I have the flex, not sure if it would work the same or not

I probably won't try it. You know what would work--one of those drums with a handle that are used in raffles to spin the tickets...good thing I don't have one of those!

Speaking of dominant hands, I always thought that I was ambidextrous. I was pushed into writing with my right hand as a child, but I do a lot of things left handed, or I can switch with things like playing the guitar or throwing a baseball up in the air and hitting it with a bat.

I broke my left hand in November...and I really discovered how much I use it. Now I wonder if I am actually left-handed.

It seems like a pretty basic fact to know about yourself, but I honestly don't know if I am right or left handed.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    I eat very healthy most of the time. But sometimes i cant help myself and eat a whole bag of lays chips. The biggest one. And after eating it i feel really bad and i go and force myself into puking. Same goes with fries.
    And yet i am not a bulimic. This only happens once a month maybe. The puking that is. The rest of the times i just accept what i just did and keep it down.

That kind of sounds like bulimia...and binging, certainly. Have you talked to anyone about this?

*not judging, just concerned*
  • ncboiler89
    Options

Wow. You have a problem.