Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Confession: I keep telling my 4-year old that all the cars and trucks with Transformers stickers are either Autobots or Decepticons and actually transform into giant robots to fight each other. He's starting to give those cars a wide berth when we walk by. Sometimes I'm an evil dad.

Just wanted to point out your typo: you said "evil" when you were supposed to put "awesome".

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Confession: I keep telling my 4-year old that all the cars and trucks with Transformers stickers are either Autobots or Decepticons and actually transform into giant robots to fight each other. He's starting to give those cars a wide berth when we walk by. Sometimes I'm an evil dad.

Now I'm sad there aren't more cars around us with those stickers. Our neighbors tend to go the stick figure family route or the truck nads. *sigh*
  • ZiggySquish
    ZiggySquish Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    last week I ate an entire jar of pickles while watching "The Bucket List" :s
  • stephaniels0416
    stephaniels0416 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Oh, I don't do it for anybody else--it would bother ME if I didn't shave my legs. I only need to do it twice a week or so to keep up.

Between swimming a couple of times a week, doing dance fitness in capris about three times a week, dance practicas in capris, and wearing dresses, I guess I am bare-legged a lot, even in Winter.

I also do it for me. All year round, whether I'm seeing someone or single. I'd feel gross if I didn't do any hair maintenance all Winter. Is it just legs people let go or is everything left to grow wild?
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Poor
    sushi4days wrote: »
    Poor effort. Pickles are like 2.5 calories per jar aren't they. Try harder next time :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i dont shave

ever at all and i dont care what anyone thinks of that :)
  • ZiggySquish
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    Poor
    Poor effort. Pickles are like 2.5 calories per jar aren't they. Try harder next time :)

I guess thats correct, but i still felt guilty, and a little nauseated the next day. I just had shoulder surgery last friday and two days before I went in I over indulged in sushi, like, 4 rolls, plus a tempura appetizer and miso soup... is that better? Not just run-of-the-mill rolls either, like, super fancy high quality rolls of amazement. Then the next day we went to VooDoo doughnuts and my last meal before my surgery was 3 delicious doughnuts- a captn crunch one, a mango tango, and a rasperry filled one with icing. somehow I didnt feel as guilty after that though, perhaps it was the "this could be my last meal" thoughts or at least "last enjoyable meal for a week or two while I'm recovering"
  • astrocosmiczoom
    astrocosmiczoom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire box of chocolate-covered peanut butter granola bars in about ten minutes last night. It was my reason for reactivating MFP.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Then the next day we went to VooDoo doughnuts and my last meal before my surgery was 3 delicious doughnuts- a captn crunch one, a mango tango, and a rasperry filled one with icing. somehow I didnt feel as guilty after that though, perhaps it was the "this could be my last meal" thoughts or at least "last enjoyable meal for a week or two while I'm recovering"

Portlander?
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I am jealous that guys don't have to shave their legs. I have to shave at least twice per week and am currently doing so every other day; my hair grows fast.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Lefty1290 wrote: »
    I am jealous that guys don't have to shave their legs. I have to shave at least twice per week and am currently doing so every other day; my hair grows fast.

Technically nobody HAS to shave anything. Rail against social norms! :wink: Down with percieved gender expectations! XDD Sorry just... yeah. I need food.
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've had several gins, white chocolate and ice cream followed by a spoonful of peanut butter then Nutella (repeat this 3 times) totally destroyed my deficit for the week! So disappointed in myself...
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I had 300 calories left for dinner and made an 'apple pie taco' instead of the pork chops and veggies I had planned. Not even sorry.

I confess that I've stalked your diary on multiple occasions cause you're honest in your logging and it makes me feel better to see other ppl struggling with maintenance and cravings.

I also hide my diary because I'm ashamed of how many quest bars I eat... I'm an emotional eater and if I have a bad day I can eat up to 5 in a day because its like a comfort food for me and they make me feel better
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Half my calories today are in beer. Judge me.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Technically nobody HAS to shave anything. Rail against social norms! :wink: Down with percieved gender expectations!

Or just do whatever feels good to you!
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

Was it good beer?
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

Was it good beer?

Sierra Nevada Beer Camp.

Out of homebrew :(
  • CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    Talkradio wrote: »

Just wanted to point out your typo: you said "evil" when you were supposed to put "awesome".

THIS.
  • ZiggySquish
    Options
    Then the next day we went to VooDoo doughnuts and my last meal before my surgery was 3 delicious doughnuts- a captn crunch one, a mango tango, and a rasperry filled one with icing. somehow I didnt feel as guilty after that though, perhaps it was the "this could be my last meal" thoughts or at least "last enjoyable meal for a week or two while I'm recovering"

Portlander?

Its the closest city, im a beach dweller :) Not a lot to do here during winter, and even less when you have a total recovery time of 6 months. I'm a week and a day into it and i'm already going nuts. At least i'll be able to move better by the time summer comes.

I guess I should find a new thread on ideas for recovery time blues and exercises, I feel like walking probably the best right now, but its pouring down sideways rain for the next couple days :(
  • DressedInDreams
    DressedInDreams Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Posts like this are why we need a "like" button on here.