Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• berlynnwall
    berlynnwall Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    threnjen wrote: »
    ... double post, MFP blip...

Phew. It's not just me, lol.
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    My confession: I live vicariously through the people in this forum, because I have no physical friends. It's like watching the group of cool kids in the playground back when I was at school. :|

I don't really have friends either. There's another mom I get along pretty well with but we only see each other on the rare days she picks up her kids... but I've been so disappointed by friendships in the past, I don't actually care. Well, except when people talk about going out with their friends and post all the pictures and it makes me feel very lonely. But I haven't had a close friend since my first marriage 15 years ago.

Until recently I had one friend who I actually hung out with in real life. A few weeks ago, I forced myself to reach out to an acquaintance who had a new baby and it went well, so now I have 2 friends. I am jealous of women who are close to their sisters - my sister is on drugs and won't talk to me. /sad
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Second confession, and I feel kinda bad about this one...

Yesterday, I didn't want the italian dressing I had for my salad so I stole some ranch dressing from the work refrigeration. This morning I realized I was out of almond milk for my coffee. Checked the work fridge again. Yep, stole someone's coconut almond milk. I did not use either item completely up, but I still feel thievish. And I NEEDED coffee and can't drink it black.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »

I still owe $12k in school loans and I graduated 6 years ago

Yea I still owe about $50K and I've been out of school since 2006. I wish I had never gone to college most of the time. :(

I have to say, BZAH10 is one of my favorite people in this thread. She tries to talk to as many different people as possible and I love that. I wish I could comment more. I need to start reading this when I'm at home.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is my greatest contribution to that thread

Nerds Body Diet

<--- Also, the Wizard of Peepz Avatar is so cute!
  • InCHarmsWay
    InCHarmsWay Posts: 103 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    My coworker and I were just talking smack about our boss because we thought we were the only ones in the office. Nope, he's here and heard it all...
  • HealthyMnky
    HealthyMnky Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I initially lost 140lbs, but over the last year I gained back 50 of those. I am working on losing it again and am already down 11lbs, but when people ask how much weight I lost I still say the 140, which to me is a bit of a fib, but I will get back down to my lowest weight.

I was also so ashamed of it that I deleted my 2.5yrs of logging and my profile from MFP, so I had to start a new one.
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2015
    Options
    This is my greatest contribution to that thread

Nerds Body Diet

<--- Also, the Wizard of Peepz Avatar is so cute!

OJ, you know we love you and this is only for your own good. We think you are getting a little obsessive and we are staging a Peep intervention. :p
  • littled1986
    littled1986 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You guys crack me up I love it! I just wanted to share that for years I believed that the kind of food you eat is what makes you lose weight. That did me a lot of good because I just kept gaining! Now that I'm on mfp and have lost 16 pounds in barely over a month I feel like I've discovered some ancient secret and am conquering the world!! Muahahaha!!!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    My coworker and I were just talking smack about our boss because we thought we were the only ones in the office. Nope, he's here and heard it all...

We eagerly await your I-got-fired confession!
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    I performed a new magic trick last night called..watch an entire loaf of challah bread disappear in less than 2 hours.

This morning, one of my buddies at work was like "hey smile!" because my RBF was strong. I start laughing and this other dude I really don't care for in the office just goes "oh she don't smile". There aren't enough side eye emojis in the world to describe how annoyed I was...I can't stand when people say that kind of stuff to someone they really don't know.

You ain't no challah back gurllllllllllllll

Challah makes the best French toast. The. *kitten*. Best.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have close to -0- sympathy when someone is sick. My husband has what has to be his eleventy billionth man cold of the season and I don't care. At all. All night long, "honey, bring me a sweatshirt. Honey, I don't feel good. Touch my forehead, do I have a fever?". He slept wearing a hat, for God's sake. I couldn't have rolled my eyes back in my head any further without risk of injury. I'm a little better when my son is sick, but that's because he doesn't whine about it. Even so, most times I give him some tylenol and tell him to rally.

This!!! I do good with my kids when they are sick but not at all with hubby. I'm so tired of the OMG I'm sick need peace and quite so I can get better, the world has to stop when he gets sick. However when I'm sick I still have to do everything I normally would, cooking, cleaning taking care of the kids. Even an uninterrupted 5 minutes to puke my guts out isn't possible.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

Shudda played that off like "WE KNEW YOU WERE THERE AINT WE SO FUNNY"

• littled1986
    littled1986 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You guys crack me up I love it! I just wanted to share that for years I believed that the kind of food you eat is what makes you lose weight. That did me a lot of good because I just kept gaining! Now that I'm on mfp and have lost 16 pounds in barely over a month I feel like I've discovered some ancient secret and am conquering the world!! Muahahaha!!!
    Oh and to expand on this I fit movie theatre popcorn with lots of butter into my calories yesterday and still woke up a pound lighter. Muahaha!! Muahahaha!!!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I performed a new magic trick last night called..watch an entire loaf of challah bread disappear in less than 2 hours.

This morning, one of my buddies at work was like "hey smile!" because my RBF was strong. I start laughing and this other dude I really don't care for in the office just goes "oh she don't smile". There aren't enough side eye emojis in the world to describe how annoyed I was...I can't stand when people say that kind of stuff to someone they really don't know.

And in this moment, she wished there was a like button.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    I know that you're not supposed to clean your ears with a q-tip every day.. but I can't help it! I love having clean ears.

Me Too!!

• InCHarmsWay
    InCHarmsWay Posts: 103 Member
    Options

woooooooooo :neutral_face:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: I have close to -0- sympathy when someone is sick. My husband has what has to be his eleventy billionth man cold of the season and I don't care. At all. All night long, "honey, bring me a sweatshirt. Honey, I don't feel good. Touch my forehead, do I have a fever?". He slept wearing a hat, for God's sake. I couldn't have rolled my eyes back in my head any further without risk of injury. I'm a little better when my son is sick, but that's because he doesn't whine about it. Even so, most times I give him some tylenol and tell him to rally.

This!!! I do good with my kids when they are sick but not at all with hubby. I'm so tired of the OMG I'm sick need peace and quite so I can get better, the world has to stop when he gets sick. However when I'm sick I still have to do everything I normally would, cooking, cleaning taking care of the kids. Even an uninterrupted 5 minutes to puke my guts out isn't possible.

I confess I have the best hubby. If I am sick, I got to bed and don't get bothered. He takes care of the kid and house, makes meals, etc. He goes to bed when he is sick and doesn't ask for much. Usually, even if I offer, he doesn't want anything but left alone.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I know that you're not supposed to clean your ears with a q-tip every day.. but I can't help it! I love having clean ears.
    I had my left middle ear removed as a young child, and hence can get a Qtip almost all the way into my head. It's my party trick!
    Once, a fly crawled into my ear. I could hear and feel it walking around inside my head. That wasn't a nice experience. If my friend hadn't seen it come out and fly away I might still have nightmares that it was still there...

Also, these confessions about people having no friends make me really sad. I only have a couple, but I'm close with my family. I have been thinking I should put myself out there to make more friends, but when you're older it gets much harder. Any super-social people got tips?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Oh and to expand on this I fit movie theatre popcorn with lots of butter into my calories yesterday and still woke up a pound lighter. Muahaha!! Muahahaha!!!

I love this! Ancient secrets uncovered - the origin of the Peep cleanse. @tincanonastring
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options

Challah makes the best French toast. The. *kitten*. Best.

And now I need another loaf...