Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sorry forum lagged out and posted twice somehow.

Oh and I spent another $23 at the Lindt store. Now I have $85 of chocolate to eat by October, I think. I might have to share.
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I sobbed when I heard about Terry Pratchett. For hours. If you look on his Facebook page at the comments under the announcing of his passing there is an amazing tribute about five comments down. I ate all the chocolate in the house last night while my kids rubbed my back. I grew up reading his books.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I spent $140 on tea yesterday. (And didn't even consider asking my husband. He doesn't care)
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I spent $140 on tea yesterday.

I spent $107 on 12 beers today.
  • girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely shattered, have been all week, and have to get up for work tomorrow even though it's Saturday, but I'm still reading forums at nearly 11
  • trish56832
    trish56832 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    Confession: I want BZAH10's shoulders. Well, I want a matched set of the one that shows in her avatar, lol.

However, in reality, it is unlikely that I have the self-discipline or the perseverance to do what it takes to accomplish that. Sigh.

Why, THANK YOU! I sincerely appreciate the compliment! The thing is, my shoulders are the easiest body part for me to sculpt, so I kind of (probably) over do it, just because I like seeing the results. Also, when I watch TV at night I sit on the floor and stretch and I keep 2 3 lb. dumbells next to me and do all kinds of shoulder exercises: arm circles (forward & backward), up & down presses, several others that I have no name for (sorry!) but I've found using the super light weight and high reps works really well.

Genius! I am getting 3lb weights tomorrow I have pathetic weak shoulders and have no reason I can't work em when I am watching a tV show... I just always thought of using heavier weights doh!
  • I'd love to ride bikes for exercise, but I don't know how! I never learned how to ride a bike and I feel like I'm too old to learn now lol
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have been on a food bender for the past few days. I'm having a lot of trouble getting back on track. I'm so disappointed and ashamed of myself right now. :'(
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    MissLaaber wrote: »
    Confession: I am plotting which pie to get and stuff in my face tomorrow because pi day yall. I'm leaning towards a Lemon meringue pie.

Best kind of pie ever!

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'd love to ride bikes for exercise, but I don't know how! I never learned how to ride a bike and I feel like I'm too old to learn now lol

I have never heard of this before in my life until now.
  • KingofWisdom
    KingofWisdom Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    gopgirl425 wrote: »
    I am the worst MFP friend...terrible at motivating anyone and my diary is closed. I would not be suprised if any or all delete me.

Same. I don't even track my calories on here because I don't cook for myself, so weighing my meals would be really inconvenient. I mainly like to use this site to track my progress, since it's much simpler than, say, creating an Excel spreadsheet.
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    Ceci_O_K wrote: »
    I'm feeling pretty inadequate with my 34 "nearly B's".

Just remember the letter size is all relative. The cup on a 34B is the same size as a 28DD.

Exactly! My SO refused to believe I wore 32C until I told him it was the same cup size as 36A. WhIch used to be my size until I abandoned the old "add 5 inches" formula and now my bras fit much better.

I feel so much better saying I'm a 32C lol, but they're even more difficult to find than 36A.

I confess that I'm 30 years old & bra sizing still confuses me.

Band size = inches around your rib cage, right under your boobs
    Cup size = 1 letter for every inch bigger your chest measurement is in comparison to your band size.

So 32C = You measure 32 inches right under your boobs, 35 inches around your chest
    36A = 36 inches right under your boobs, 37 inches around your chest

Not all bra makers play by these rules, but that's how it's supposed to work so says the all powerful Google

Confession: Despite a lifelong fascination with boobs, this is the very first time I've ever seen bra sizing explained.

^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^
    Tincan captured my thoughts perfectly!!
  • cheshirecatastrophe
    cheshirecatastrophe Posts: 1,395 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'd love to ride bikes for exercise, but I don't know how! I never learned how to ride a bike and I feel like I'm too old to learn now lol

Nonsense! This is actually a really common question on one of the bike message boards I frequent. Here's a thread with some personal experiences and "how-tos" buried in it. It will definitely help to pick the right kind of bike--something old and beat-up with upright handlebars and thick tires, like a mountain bike or cruiser.

Learning to ride a bike as an adult

And honestly, if you have a local bike shop and can swallow your embarrassment/pride to ask, I bet the dudes and gals who work there would LOVE to teach you how to ride. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I had some ice cream and chocolate for breakfast (to make up for the incredibly overrated overnight oatmeal I started with).
  • debrag12
    debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    tiahna64 wrote: »
    I LOVE this thread!

Confession #1: I have read everyone else's confessions (seriously, I've read this entire thing!)

Confession #2: I poop at work - not even ashamed. Girls gotta go when a girls gotta go!

Confession #3: I live in England, therefore I have no idea what half of the treats are that you guys love so much, but I REALLY want to try them!

Yes the amount of times I have to google something that's been mentioned on this site lol
  • angelgreathouse9
    angelgreathouse9 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm normally very honest about my portions but last week I decided to have a serving of peanut butter 2 tablespoons as a late evening snack...well instead of using my measuring spoon I grabbed a regular tablespoon and had it heaping over, and only logged the 1 serving :\
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I'm normally very honest about my portions but last week I decided to have a serving of peanut butter 2 tablespoons as a late evening snack...well instead of using my measuring spoon I grabbed a regular tablespoon and had it heaping over, and only logged the 1 serving :\

Dude, don't hate me for this, but grab yourself a kitchen scale and weight out a serving of PB, then weigh out what your normal amount is using the measuring spoon. I'm so, so, so sorry.
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, where do I begin?! I'm in remission but here's what I used to do:

I had two bathroom scales, I weighed myself on both of them first thing after bathroom in the morning AND last thing before pj's at night. "Accurate weight for the day" was the average of four numbers.

I logged my "new weight" when I've actually reached a pound or two below it. (Still do that)

I also claim the bathroom scale weight doesn't tell half of the story.

I have had my own cooking devices (frying pan, Tupperware boxes...) and no one was allowed to use them in my house in fear of remaining fat in it. I didn't trust the dish-washer.

I spent many months with indelible ink in several points of my body to remember the exact spots where to measure myself for inches loss.

I almost permanently damaged my metabolism by following the stupid, dangerous 'Dukan Diet' for NINE MONTHS! FYI, no fruits, no sugar, no fat at all. For nine months.
  • imamama4three
    imamama4three Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    I ate a whole box of hot tamales for lunch yesterday. I wanted to stay in my calorie goal but still eat candy. That was my extremely healthy solution. :)

Are these the same thing as Red Hots? Because I just ate $0.75 worth of these from the little machine down the hall. Now I'm all shaky from too much sugar. :(

Nope. Hot Tamales are the chewy ones. They are equally delicious, though!
  • imamama4three
    imamama4three Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    sodakat wrote: »
    MizzMaamI1 wrote: »
    I love melted salted butter. :s

With lobster or straight?

Confession to add to the redhots lunch above^^. I sometimes eat Lemon Heads in place of a meal. Don't necessarily plan to replace the meal with them, but once I've hit the 200 calorie mark I figure I might as well.

55835802.png

I've done that too. "Oooo. I've got 140 calories left. Perfect time for candy!"