Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• JourneyingJessica
    JourneyingJessica Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    eMka11 wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    My confession... My current favorite workout song is by... Selena effing gomez.

Oh the Shame. I am a 35 year old man for the love of God!

After this guy went viral, I don't think anyone has to worry about being more embarrassed for what they listen to...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XFBUM8dMqw

I love him! I tend to do the same to some good tunes :smiley:

I love it. I'd rather have this guy in a great mood policing than someone with no sense of fun or humor.

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Hot flashes are too bad to even consider it. Wish I could think of a smart way that would work for me. Any Ideas?

Too bad to consider WHAT? A smart way that WHAT would work for you?
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    Hot flashes are too bad to even consider it. Wish I could think of a smart way that would work for me. Any Ideas?

Presumably the first post in this thread that she quoted, but wrapping oneself in plastic isn't really a good idea for anyone.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options

Presumably the first post in this thread that she quoted, but wrapping oneself in plastic isn't really a good idea for anyone.

Hmmm...I confess that I am not following the train of thought at all.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I confess that doing the spring leg shave is on my to do list this weekend.
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

Hmmm...I confess that I am not following the train of thought at all.

Go back one post before the one you quoted - she quoted the original post 1 from this thread, then her reply showed up in a second post at the top of a new page.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options

I suspect that you are not alone.

It would drive me nuts not to shave all Winter, but I hear a lot of women say that they don't.

I swim and dance, so my legs are always shaved and my toenails are always painted. Confession: my toes are currently a sparkly aquamarine.
  • SpiritBunny
    SpiritBunny Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Confession? Well. Sometimes I miss being anorexic. :(
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I didn't go to my usual hour long exercise class this morning, and then I went shopping and ate a five guys cheeseburger and half a 'little' portion of fries. I figure I did a lot of walking while I shopped, and it was delicious. :)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    It would drive me nuts not to shave all Winter, but I hear a lot of women say that they don't.

* raises hand * I confess that I seldom shave my legs while the SO is gone for work (two weeks at a time). It's pretty rare for me to wear shorts or a dress even in warmer weather. And it's so much kinder to my skin (eczema) not to shave in winter.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I only shave every few days in the Winter so I can give my skin a rest from all the ingrown hair mess I get in Summer. The only reason I still shave is to avoid having too much to shave at once in the Spring.

I just spent an hour looking at recipes online for craquelin (Belgian sweet bread) but I'm too lazy to actually make any (plus I'd eat the whole thing anyway).
  • Debradotbzy
    Debradotbzy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just bought four bags of Ghiradelli chocolate squares on sale because -you know- portion control is good. .?
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    What's this "shave" thing everyone's talking about? I am unfamiliar with this term...
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options

I suspect that you are not alone.

I swim and dance, so my legs are always shaved and my toenails are always painted. Confession: my toes are currently a sparkly aquamarine.

My husband says either keep them shaved, or don't shave during the winter so it's soft. He doesn't care. He doesn't have the issues with hair a lot of men have. Maybe because he is European. And, I wear long pants all winter.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I had 300 calories left for dinner and made an 'apple pie taco' instead of the pork chops and veggies I had planned. Not even sorry.
  • azulvioleta6
    Options
    Oh, I don't do it for anybody else--it would bother ME if I didn't shave my legs. I only need to do it twice a week or so to keep up.

Between swimming a couple of times a week, doing dance fitness in capris about three times a week, dance practicas in capris, and wearing dresses, I guess I am bare-legged a lot, even in Winter.
  • Emnelltt
    Emnelltt Posts: 14
    Options
    ketorach wrote: »
    Sometimes, I eat in bed and don't even remember. I wake up in the morning wondering why I'm not hungry, and then, I'm sad when I remember.

Are you taking a sleep aid? I had a friend who took Ambien and would eat in her sleep.

• malsipos
    malsipos Posts: 9
    Options
    Today I had my wedding cake testing appointment- she made 5 flavours of.cupcakes and 20 fillings and icings. I ate 4 cupcakes :S and feel sick to my stomach :( ughh
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a large chest. I'm not that big around but a very large cup size. So my bras are expensive as hell. I'm losing weight and almost into another bra that's smaller and barely worn. The one I currently have has started coming apart a bit in the center, so I stitched it up. Then the wire poked out one side and I used super glue to fix it. I call it my FrankenBra, lol. I went to the mall to buy a new bra 3 weeks ago but refused to spend 80.00 on something that will be too big in another month or so.

TD;DR: My bra is held together with Gorilla Glue, yarn, and prayers.

this just made my day hahah thank you for the laugh!! :)

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: I keep telling my 4-year old that all the cars and trucks with Transformers stickers are either Autobots or Decepticons and actually transform into giant robots to fight each other. He's starting to give those cars a wide berth when we walk by. Sometimes I'm an evil dad.