Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,440 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I need some new motivation. It has gotten so quiet in here I miss the old interactions. I have signed up for a new few threads (bookmarked) that reminded me a bit of the old motivational exchanges. While I doubt I'll ever find the open, unjudgemental thread that was fast and furious and fun, I am going to try.

Any suggestions from anyone of a thread that reminds you of this early days of this one?

:cry:

Ah, life keeps moving, and things change, right? I am not leaving here, but could use a fun new discussion to participate in. I really need some motivation. Like Quik, I am not doing so well right now on keeping on track with my goals.

I am on Day 6 of #noalcohol, so that's something. Baby steps, right?
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I had the weirdest dream the other night. Vampire butterflies were attacking me. They were really hard to kill, like a horsefly. And they bit hard. And when you did kill them, you had to pull their proboscis out of your skin and it was like taking out an IV.
    I was all bloody from the bites.

Then hubby came to bed, and broke up my dream. I apparently told him butterflies were biting me and I was all bloody, in my half-sleep. :D

8ybwxbmx1a6o.jpg
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Oh no! That stupid spam thing sprung up
    If someone got zapped I am truely sorry
    It was not intended.

I miss the friendly banter, laughter, and jokes. This thread got me through some pretty dark spots last year.

Relations can be hard to deal with.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I need some new motivation. It has gotten so quiet in here I miss the old interactions. I have signed up for a new few threads (bookmarked) that reminded me a bit of the old motivational exchanges. While I doubt I'll ever find the open, unjudgemental thread that was fast and furious and fun, I am going to try.

Any suggestions from anyone of a thread that reminds you of this early days of this one?

:cry:

Ah, life keeps moving, and things change, right? I am not leaving here, but could use a fun new discussion to participate in. I really need some motivation. Like Quik, I am not doing so well right now on keeping on track with my goals.

I am on Day 6 of #noalcohol, so that's something. Baby steps, right?

I am on day 2 again #noalcohol but I think I am finally in the right place. I felt like crap yesterday after my 2 glasses of wine on Monday so it was not worth it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Count me in also on the not doing well with keeping on track with my goals. This summer has brought some stressors that I haven't dealt with in very constructive ways, so I have regained some of my weight. I have committed myself to a 12 week program once again. I am doing well with the exercise part, but my nutrition has sucked. My afternoons are getting crowded with me trying to find things to eat again. Sometimes I really dislike my relations.....at least they haven't driven me to drink, yet.

Mine totally drive me to drink. But then that brings out the worst in me. :(

Sounds like many of us need a good kick in the pants.
  • Oberon21
    Options

I haven't found anything...

I found a group of daily goals, a group who reports their daily exercise, and a group that seemed to have a similar supportive vibe. I bookmarked them all and engaged. We'll see if I can keep it up. I found when I started this this thread was all I could manage.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Oh no! That stupid spam thing sprung up
    If someone got zapped I am truely sorry
    It was not intended.

I miss the friendly banter, laughter, and jokes. This thread got me through some pretty dark spots last year.

Relations can be hard to deal with.

Me too. But it also was a pretty big time suck for me so I am partly glad I am focused these days in my real life...I have a lot going on. But I love the friends I made here. You guys have become very important to me. I need to dig out the birthday list again and start sending my friends some cards...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I had the weirdest dream the other night. Vampire butterflies were attacking me. They were really hard to kill, like a horsefly. And they bit hard. And when you did kill them, you had to pull their proboscis out of your skin and it was like taking out an IV.

Then hubby came to bed, and broke up my dream. I apparently told him butterflies were biting me and I was all bloody, in my half-sleep. :D

8ybwxbmx1a6o.jpg

That is both weird and how did you find an image that matches that...???
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I am remodeling the rest of my house... I have to take some pics for you guys. Everything I own is piled into the middle of the rooms, its a total mess. I have like 2 feet of space to walk around in in a path and like a 4' x 2' square on my bed to sleep on.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

8ybwxbmx1a6o.jpg

That is both weird and how did you find an image that matches that...???

You can find anything if you Google long enough. LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I am remodeling the rest of my house... I have to take some pics for you guys. Everything I own is piled into the middle of the rooms, its a total mess. I have like 2 feet of space to walk around in in a path and like a 4' x 2' square on my bed to sleep on.

That sounds stressful. I bet it's going to be amazing when you're done!
  • Oberon21
    Options

It actually doesn't bother me that much, but I have a friend who moved in for the summer (staying away for a week or 2 while this goes on) and she keeps commenting on how much stuff I have and that I am a hoarder of books. In the meantime I have donated and thrown out so much stuff to make room for her I find it a bit annoying. And stressful.

If she comments one more time on the number of books I have I am telling her to go back to living with Jean on her air mattress in her 1 bedroom apartment and leave my spare bedroom and extra bathroom I am letting her live in rent free!

I did sort of tell her to back off a week or so ago, so hopefully she took the hint. She is 74 so its like living with my mother....
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

It actually doesn't bother me that much, but I have a friend who moved in for the summer (staying away for a week or 2 while this goes on) and she keeps commenting on how much stuff I have and that I am a hoarder of books. In the meantime I have donated and thrown out so much stuff to make room for her I find it a bit annoying. And stressful.

If she comments one more time on the number of books I have I am telling her to go back to living with Jean on her air mattress in her 1 bedroom apartment and leave my spare bedroom and extra bathroom I am letting her live in rent free!

I did sort of tell her to back off a week or so ago, so hopefully she took the hint. She is 74 so its like living with my mother....

Boo to all that!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Hey, we're on the main page!!!

Here's a confession. I haven't worked out or properly logged in over a week and I don't really care. I've gained weight but my clothes still fit and I am okay with what I'm seeing in the mirror, so I'm not really motivated to change anything right now.

Right or wrong, that's how I feel.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

You can never have too many books. I have stacks of books on the floor in my bedroom, a full bookshelf in my bedroom, a full bookshelf in the family, and a partially full bookshelf in the living room. My son also has a full book shelf in his room.

I don't see the issue. :p
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Hey, we're on the main page!!!

Here's a confession. I haven't worked out or properly logged in over a week and I don't really care. I've gained weight but my clothes still fit and I am okay with what I'm seeing in the mirror, so I'm not really motivated to change anything right now.

Right or wrong, that's how I feel.

You've been awfully quiet. Hope everything's going ok.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I'm okay. I was quiet last week because I was on a mission trip in Colorado and I was DRAINED when we got back and still am!!! A lot is going on with us, but it's just too much to share, ya know?!
  • Oberon21
    Options

You can never have too many books. I have stacks of books on the floor in my bedroom, a full bookshelf in my bedroom, a full bookshelf in the family, and a partially full bookshelf in the living room. My son also has a full book shelf in his room.

I don't see the issue. :p

Exactly! And I re-read books ... so there!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I'm okay. I was quiet last week because I was on a mission trip in Colorado and I was DRAINED when we got back and still am!!! A lot is going on with us, but it's just too much to share, ya know?!

Hope good going on, not bad going on. <3
  • quiksylver296
    edited August 2016
    Options

Yep. I get it. Just know I've been thinking of you!

ETA: And how was the mission trip? I've never been on one, and want to.