Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I'm okay. I was quiet last week because I was on a mission trip in Colorado and I was DRAINED when we got back and still am!!! A lot is going on with us, but it's just too much to share, ya know?!

Hope good going on, not bad going on. <3

Better than it was, but still dealing with some of the same. :unamused:
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I'm okay. I was quiet last week because I was on a mission trip in Colorado and I was DRAINED when we got back and still am!!! A lot is going on with us, but it's just too much to share, ya know?!

Yep. I get it. Just know I've been thinking of you!

ETA: And how was the mission trip? I've never been on one, and want to.

The mission trip was good. I got to know our new intern, and reconnect with a friend who is going through a really rough time right now. I made her laugh and laugh, and that was honestly the best part. :heart:

Mr. Mo is a beast and can do ANYTHING. He built a set of deck stairs, installed electrical outlets, built a swing, installed 6 posts, repaired a lady's gate, helped build a fire pit, shot a prairie dog, among other things. He also did ALL the driving, and is just an all-around incredible man that I'm extremely blessed to be married to.

I also got meet a fellow Batcaver and enjoy the beauty that is The Colorado Rockies.

You should see if your church will send you on mission to Kansas. :lol:

shot a prairie dog? :'(
  • Oberon21
    Options

Hope good going on, not bad going on. <3

Better than it was, but still dealing with some of the same. :unamused:

bummer. sorry.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

The mission trip was good. I got to know our new intern, and reconnect with a friend who is going through a really rough time right now. I made her laugh and laugh, and that was honestly the best part. :heart:

Mr. Mo is a beast and can do ANYTHING. He built a set of deck stairs, installed electrical outlets, built a swing, installed 6 posts, repaired a lady's gate, helped build a fire pit, shot a prairie dog, among other things. He also did ALL the driving, and is just an all-around incredible man that I'm extremely blessed to be married to.

I also got meet a fellow Batcaver and enjoy the beauty that is The Colorado Rockies.

Yeah. He was pretty upset about it, until he learned they carry and spread diseases, and kill cattle. They are a nuisance in CO even though they're adorable.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yeah. He was pretty upset about it, until he learned they carry and spread diseases, and kill cattle. They are a nuisance in CO even though they're adorable.

Still judging... :neutral:
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I am remodeling the rest of my house... I have to take some pics for you guys. Everything I own is piled into the middle of the rooms, its a total mess. I have like 2 feet of space to walk around in in a path and like a 4' x 2' square on my bed to sleep on.

I bet kitty's are enjoying this!
  • raymax4
    Options
    I am remodeling the rest of my house... I have to take some pics for you guys. Everything I own is piled into the middle of the rooms, its a total mess. I have like 2 feet of space to walk around in in a path and like a 4' x 2' square on my bed to sleep on.

That sounds stressful. I bet it's going to be amazing when you're done!

It actually doesn't bother me that much, but I have a friend who moved in for the summer (staying away for a week or 2 while this goes on) and she keeps commenting on how much stuff I have and that I am a hoarder of books. In the meantime I have donated and thrown out so much stuff to make room for her I find it a bit annoying. And stressful.

If she comments one more time on the number of books I have I am telling her to go back to living with Jean on her air mattress in her 1 bedroom apartment and leave my spare bedroom and extra bathroom I am letting her live in rent free!

I did sort of tell her to back off a week or so ago, so hopefully she took the hint. She is 74 so its like living with my mother....

To be a guest in someone's home and start telling that person that they need to change whatever is so rude. I would be annoyed too.

Books are holy grail at our house.
    Once when we hired movers to pack we overheard one day "I had a book once" sitting in a room full of books. We smiled.

• raymax4
    Options

Rest well. I hope you are full of lots of good things.
  • Oberon21
    edited August 2016
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

I bet kitty's are enjoying this!

Well they seem less traumatized each day so I guess they are getting used to it!
  • Oberon21
    Options

It actually doesn't bother me that much, but I have a friend who moved in for the summer (staying away for a week or 2 while this goes on) and she keeps commenting on how much stuff I have and that I am a hoarder of books. In the meantime I have donated and thrown out so much stuff to make room for her I find it a bit annoying. And stressful.

If she comments one more time on the number of books I have I am telling her to go back to living with Jean on her air mattress in her 1 bedroom apartment and leave my spare bedroom and extra bathroom I am letting her live in rent free!

I did sort of tell her to back off a week or so ago, so hopefully she took the hint. She is 74 so its like living with my mother....

To be a guest in someone's home and start telling that person that they need to change whatever is so rude. I would be annoyed too.

Once when we hired movers to pack we overheard one day "I had a book once" sitting in a room full of books. We smiled.

That is truly sad. A book....
  • Oberon21
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I have been eating far too many snacks. Next item to go...
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you again Susie!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    The disaster that is my home:

osdv71d8f4zt.jpg
    pxbycs6a4f0b.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Options
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Hi guys. :) Popping my head up after a while to say hi!

It's been busy over here. We bought our own place recently, and we've been buying and installing air conditioners, blinds, curtains, couches, dining table, coffee tables, shelves, and various paraphernalia. We moved in three days ago. Maybe I'll come up with some pictures for you guys soon. :)

I can't wait to see it finished!!!
  • raymax4
    Options

That is truly sad. A book....

It was sad but I think he was not wishing to have another as much as he was complaining about packing ours.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

It's been busy over here. We bought our own place recently, and we've been buying and installing air conditioners, blinds, curtains, couches, dining table, coffee tables, shelves, and various paraphernalia. We moved in three days ago. Maybe I'll come up with some pictures for you guys soon. :)

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures!
  • raymax4
    Options

Nice to hear from you. I've been meaning to ask you how your job is going. Kids say the most amusing things.
    It's great that you found a place and are making it great!