Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Why is it that when I get up and get dressed in the morning in a dress that requires heels, everyone in my office seems awestruck? I admit that I am usually a sandals or boots girl (depending on the weather), but for the love of Pete, it's a pair of shoes!

I think that confession requires a photo!

I had the same reaction when I wore a pair of heels to work.

Not me. I'm known for my shoes. :p
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Miss you Quik! <3 Was it you that was saying about Powerlifting on FB the other day? You could definitely do that!

Hi, Lois!!! I miss you, too!!! <3

Yeah, hubby and I discussed me hiring a powerlifting coach. He's totally on board with it, but he got moved to night shift before I could go contact the coach. So, with son's sports, I can't make it work right now.

Awww that's a shame, I guess at least you didn't start and then have to stop? I hope this does happen though!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I am at a forum talking about virtual reality. Interesting.
  • Lois_1989
    edited October 2016
    Options
    POF did you get a space in the London Marathon? I saw Nicci missed out :(

ETA Nikki is my cousin :#
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Miss you Quik! <3 Was it you that was saying about Powerlifting on FB the other day? You could definitely do that!

Yeah, hubby and I discussed me hiring a powerlifting coach. He's totally on board with it, but he got moved to night shift before I could go contact the coach. So, with son's sports, I can't make it work right now.

Awww that's a shame, I guess at least you didn't start and then have to stop? I hope this does happen though!

Me, too. I'm still doing what I can on my own at the gym, focusing on form so that if I do go to a coach he won't think I'm completely screwed up! LOL
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't think anyone on here watches, but I'm pretty upset about what happened on TWD the other night. I am not going to like this season.

I watched it and cried ugly tears.

I did not straight up cry, but when they were taking the bodies away I got choked up. Also, was just shocked and sad for the rest of the night. Had a hard time going to bed. I actually do not recall a character death ever effecting me like that before. Glenn was by far my favorite, by far.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I don't think anyone on here watches, but I'm pretty upset about what happened on TWD the other night. I am not going to like this season.

My stomach was a knot the rest of the episode. After watching the Talking Dead afterward, I can see the new season really going in a new direction. I think I will still be as hooked as ever.

I confess that I hate TWD. My husband and kids like it. I will leave the house to keep from seeing it. I am not a fan of the zombie apocalypse genre.

Honestly, neither am I. I actually do not even think I have ever watched a zombie movie or anything. My general rule is, if it is totally impossible to happen in real life, it bores me. I do not like vampires or such either.

However a friend of mine asked me to watch just the first season and if I did not like it, fine, but I did. Because it is not about the zombies, they are more or less a background story to the actually story line of that characters trying to survive each other, and other enemies now that there is not order to the world. That is the interesting part.

Almost like extreme adult Lord of the Flies.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Me, too. I'm still doing what I can on my own at the gym, focusing on form so that if I do go to a coach he won't think I'm completely screwed up! LOL

How long do you think you will have to wait? I've 100% bailed on lifting. I wanted to get on it before Christmas, but in hindsight, I probably wont have time over Christmas soooo... New Years Resolution? I just know how much the DOMS hurt and stopping and starting is so not fun. I need to find a new gym closer to the flat.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

My stomach was a knot the rest of the episode. After watching the Talking Dead afterward, I can see the new season really going in a new direction. I think I will still be as hooked as ever.

Same.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options

I felt physically exhausted after what happened happened. I loved him and in my opinion, they killed the wrong character.

I didn't much care for Abraham. :grimace:

I feel ya. I felt emotionally drained. It was such a cruel, gruesome murder of such an innocent and lovable guy.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    I confess I have never seen one episode of The Walking Dead, and I don't think I will. The Arrow has just come back and I have this to catch up on...

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg
  • Oberon21
    Options

Nope I was rejected. I'll try next year!
  • Oberon21
    Options

You should do it. Even if you do it once a month just to reset your form and prevent bad habits from forming.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

How long do you think you will have to wait? I've 100% bailed on lifting. I wanted to get on it before Christmas, but in hindsight, I probably wont have time over Christmas soooo... New Years Resolution? I just know how much the DOMS hurt and stopping and starting is so not fun. I need to find a new gym closer to the flat.

Totally depends on hubby's shift. He's covering for another person that got injured. When that person heals up, hubby will be moved again - but to what type of shift, we currently have no clue. Hubby works four days on, four days off currently. So, I don't even have a set day of the week I could commit to the coach.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Nope I was rejected. I'll try next year!

Ah no!! Do you know why? I didn't even know you could get rejected until I saw that Nicci was.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I confess I have never seen one episode of The Walking Dead, and I don't think I will. The Arrow has just come back and I have this to catch up on...

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

Now you're talking my language, Lois. I love Arrow and The Flash.
  • Oberon21
    Options

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

What is this about?
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Totally depends on hubby's shift. He's covering for another person that got injured. When that person heals up, hubby will be moved again - but to what type of shift, we currently have no clue. Hubby works four days on, four days off currently. So, I don't even have a set day of the week I could commit to the coach.

Ah that's frustrating! By the way I'm training vicariously through you. I just imagine my face on your pictures :lol:
  • Lois_1989
    Options

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

Now you're talking my language, Lois. I love Arrow and The Flash.

Me too!! I can't believe what Barry done! I want to know how things have turned out.
    Danny has a man crush on Oliver and I'm trying to convince him to put a poster of him up in the bedroom HA. I think I have a chance.
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

What is this about?

*shrugs*

But look at him