Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I confess that since my sister gave me the withing scale, and my Ironman scale died (need new batteries) I sometimes when I am sure my weight is up I jump on and then jump off before it can sync so MFP doesn't report I gained weight. I only like when it registers when I lose weight. I don't always do it but sometimes. I did it yesterday. Today I sucked it up and stayed on the scale long enough for it to register.

It doesn't tell us you gained
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I confess that since my sister gave me the withing scale, and my Ironman scale died (need new batteries) I sometimes when I am sure my weight is up I jump on and then jump off before it can sync so MFP doesn't report I gained weight. I only like when it registers when I lose weight. I don't always do it but sometimes. I did it yesterday. Today I sucked it up and stayed on the scale long enough for it to register.

It doesn't tell us you gained

It says I synched a weight and total. When it does that I either gained or stayed the same.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I confess I have spent like 4 months trying to clean out my closet and I am only 25% or less of the way through. I do own a ridiculous amount of clothes. I have been pulling out 1 item a day working left to right and deciding, wear, donate, or wear and decide at the end of the day if I should donate. I have basically worn a different outfit every work day for like 4 months. And still....its taking forever! I have to put 'seasonally inappropriate' clothes further back to eventually get to them as well.

That would be hard. I find pulling every thing out and putting them in categories helps me to find overlap clothes. Then I choose what I like best of two.
    I confess that there are a few dresses that are clearly to big for me that I can't seem to want to get rid of. I'm wondering if I can take them to a taylor to downsize them. :#
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Wendy you did it! 1900!
  • raymax4
    Options
    I went clothing shopping today and found I am about two sizes down!!!!
    I was in a hurry to get home and try on my smallest sized of saved cloths because they were the same size.
    I am horribly disappointed because they are still to small.
    How is this possible?
  • raymax4
    Options
    I confess that I have started to make butternut soup for the last three days and my hubby has managed to take me out to each day.
    I am kinda wondering how long he can keep this up.
  • JeffreyOC
    JeffreyOC Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    At the beginning of my weight loss journey I was eating 300-600 calories a day
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Wendy, the soup sounds good. Make it.

POF, I wish we were the same size. I love hand-me-downs.

Jeffrey OC, I hope you learned that won't work along term. And welcome to the thread.

WooHoo! I made page 1900. My PC at work still won't print, but that's a problem for tomorrow.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    I went clothing shopping today and found I am about two sizes down!!!!
    I was in a hurry to get home and try on my smallest sized of saved cloths because they were the same size.
    I am horribly disappointed because they are still to small.
    How is this possible?

First congratulations! How old are the others? Cut will affect it too. Or different brands. Maybe they shrank?
  • Oberon21
    edited October 2016
    Options

Jeffrey OC, I hope you learned that won't work along term. And welcome to the thread.

WooHoo! I made page 1900. My PC at work still won't print, but that's a problem for tomorrow.

Part of the reason I seem to be not making not a dent is this woman from the barn keeps giving me her clothes. They are all nice, my style, and all expensive. So I am replacing what I am donating practically as fast as I can donate it!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    1900!! :)
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I don't think anyone on here watches, but I'm pretty upset about what happened on TWD the other night. I am not going to like this season.

My stomach was a knot the rest of the episode. After watching the Talking Dead afterward, I can see the new season really going in a new direction. I think I will still be as hooked as ever.
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Whooohooo!!! I made 1900!!!
  • crosbylee
    Options
    My eating has been off the rails lately. I injured my back again and now I really need to start logging and keeping track. I am loving the thought of baking stuff for fall, but I have not done that yet. I really need a reset.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone on here watches, but I'm pretty upset about what happened on TWD the other night. I am not going to like this season.

I watched it and cried ugly tears.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Part of the reason I seem to be not making not a dent is this woman from the barn keeps giving me her clothes. They are all nice, my style, and all expensive. So I am replacing what I am donating practically as fast as I can donate it!

That's an interesting problem to have. (And now I really wish we were the same size.)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »

My stomach was a knot the rest of the episode. After watching the Talking Dead afterward, I can see the new season really going in a new direction. I think I will still be as hooked as ever.

I confess that I hate TWD. My husband and kids like it. I will leave the house to keep from seeing it. I am not a fan of the zombie apocalypse genre.
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options

I confess that I hate TWD. My husband and kids like it. I will leave the house to keep from seeing it. I am not a fan of the zombie apocalypse genre.

I've had nightmares after watching zombie movies, as an adult. I didn't think I would like it either but a friend of ours told us we had to check it out. We binge watched the 1st season right before the 2nd season started and have been hooked ever since. Sunday broke my heart.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »

I've had nightmares after watching zombie movies, as an adult. I didn't think I would like it either but a friend of ours told us we had to check it out. We binge watched the 1st season right before the 2nd season started and have been hooked ever since. Sunday broke my heart.

I tried to watch with my family. It doesn't frighten me or disturb me in any way. It just doesn't entertain me.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Am I gonna make it?!?

ETA: WOO HOO!!!