Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Even though I feel sick to my stomach, the leftover doughnuts are calling to me. Ugh. :(

Hang up on them!!!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I'm SO done with today. Think my boss will notice if I disappear for the last hour I'm supposed to be at the office. o:)
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I am trying to get us to page 1900, if you haven't noticed.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options

I don't think that's going to happen today. I have actual work that I need to get done, so I won't be able to help.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »

I don't think that's going to happen today. I have actual work that I need to get done, so I won't be able to help.

Work, schmerk. :D
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Someone brought doughnuts to our meeting today. I had one, and now I feel a bit sick/nauseous. That's unusual for me. I did log it.

Donuts give me sugar shock every time.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I'm SO done with today. Think my boss will notice if I disappear for the last hour I'm supposed to be at the office. o:)

I wanted to do the same thing but had a 5 pm call I had to host.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Even though I feel sick to my stomach, the leftover doughnuts are calling to me. Ugh. :(

I was stuffed but keep eating. So I get it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I think we need to find some new confessions for 1900. I am trying to think about one.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    CRAP! I went over 10,000 posts and didn't notice it. I am totally lame. I was watching it and everything.
  • FernRunner
    FernRunner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I must confess...at the point in the day I kinda wish I could trade in the calories I've consumed for half a bottle of wine.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    How many posts does it take to push to the next page.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    FernRunner wrote: »
    I must confess...at the point in the day I kinda wish I could trade in the calories I've consumed for half a bottle of wine.

Yeah, I often feel that way. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess that since my sister gave me the withing scale, and my Ironman scale died (need new batteries) I sometimes when I am sure my weight is up I jump on and then jump off before it can sync so MFP doesn't report I gained weight. I only like when it registers when I lose weight. I don't always do it but sometimes. I did it yesterday. Today I sucked it up and stayed on the scale long enough for it to register.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess I have spent like 4 months trying to clean out my closet and I am only 25% or less of the way through. I do own a ridiculous amount of clothes. I have been pulling out 1 item a day working left to right and deciding, wear, donate, or wear and decide at the end of the day if I should donate. I have basically worn a different outfit every work day for like 4 months. And still....its taking forever! I have to put 'seasonally inappropriate' clothes further back to eventually get to them as well.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Okay, I am out of things to talk about, my 5 pm call ended, and I am packing up to leave. We'll have to see if we make it tonight or tomorrow.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I confess I have spent like 4 months trying to clean out my closet and I am only 25% or less of the way through. I do own a ridiculous amount of clothes. I have been pulling out 1 item a day working left to right and deciding, wear, donate, or wear and decide at the end of the day if I should donate. I have basically worn a different outfit every work day for like 4 months. And still....its taking forever! I have to put 'seasonally inappropriate' clothes further back to eventually get to them as well.

That's too many clothes, POF.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Someone brought doughnuts to our meeting today. I had one, and now I feel a bit sick/nauseous. That's unusual for me. I did log it.

Sorry for the doughnut difficulties. Good logging it.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »

That's too many clothes, POF.

I know.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    FernRunner wrote: »

Sorry