Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I have actually gone so far as to throw something away so that I would stop eating it, then gone back a few minutes later looking for it in the trash. Sad. Gross. Sad.

You are not alone, we have talked about this several times. Welcome to the thread.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I confess I have never seen one episode of The Walking Dead, and I don't think I will. The Arrow has just come back and I have this to catch up on...

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

What is this about?

The Green Arrow. Based on a DC Comics character, who is running around catching people who have "failed this city", including his own mother.
    And, while he's nice to look at, I want his arsenal of archery weapons, not gonna lie.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @quiksylver296 I couldn't get the shoes in the photo. Sorry. ETA: they are a basic black pump w/ 3" heels.
    sp1tdn68lzr3.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I lost this thread but found it again (well done for making it appear near the top!). Good to see some familiar names I've not heard from in ages.

I have a sandpaper throat and am self medicating with ice cream. It's not a good strategy for weight loss!

Well, if that's all you are eating, it might be.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    You guys still playing Bingo on this?

No, but I will give you an honorary one. ;)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Why is it that when I get up and get dressed in the morning in a dress that requires heels, everyone in my office seems awestruck? I admit that I am usually a sandals or boots girl (depending on the weather), but for the love of Pete, it's a pair of shoes!

Great legs,

Thanks, Wendy!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    @quiksylver296 I couldn't get the shoes in the photo. Sorry. ETA: they are a basic black pump w/ 3" heels.
    sp1tdn68lzr3.jpg

Looking good, Mel!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Thanks, Mo. (Blushes)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Mo. (Blushes)

Agreed with Mo. You like great!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    sp1tdn68lzr3.jpg

Love that dress! Still need to see the shoes, though...cuz shoes!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I've never hired a PT.

But, I was just discussing hiring a powerlifting coach and competing with my hubby last night. And he seems to think that's a great idea. So, that might happen! :#

TAMI! When are you thinking of competing? It's a goal of mine for 2017, aka wana bulk and trade pointers together?!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Thanks, Mo. (Blushes)

Agreed with Mo. You like great!

Thanks, Patricia.
    I think I must still have body image issues, though. I like the dress, but I was picking on my own hips in this photo and almost didn't post it.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    I've never hired a PT.

But, I was just discussing hiring a powerlifting coach and competing with my hubby last night. And he seems to think that's a great idea. So, that might happen! :#

TAMI! When are you thinking of competing? It's a goal of mine for 2017, aka wana bulk and trade pointers together?!

Keep reading. ;):p
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    I confess I have never seen one episode of The Walking Dead, and I don't think I will. The Arrow has just come back and I have this to catch up on...

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

What is this about?

The Green Arrow. Based on a DC Comics character, who is running around catching people who have "failed this city", including his own mother.
    And, while he's nice to look at, I want his arsenal of archery weapons, not gonna lie.

He's from the area I am currently living, he's sooo pretty. Yes I want all the weapons, can we share?!
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    I've never hired a PT.

BUT TAMIIII, also this fitsquad thing is going to be the death of me. I gained 2 pounds, I'm NOT amused. HMPH lol
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I've never hired a PT.

BUT TAMIIII, also this fitsquad thing is going to be the death of me. I gained 2 pounds, I'm NOT amused. HMPH lol

I've been sucking on the food side of things, reference #myfitsquad. Oh, well. They'll get what they get, I guess. I keep telling myself I'm recomping.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

What is this about?

He's from the area I am currently living, he's sooo pretty. Yes I want all the weapons, can we share?!

I guess. I'm sure there's more than one of each in their prop room.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I've never hired a PT.

What is fitsquad? You guys have mentioned it a few times?
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    I've never hired a PT.

What is fitsquad? You guys have mentioned it a few times?

Bodybuilding.com has a group competition to drop weight etc. We joined with a facebook group called The Locker Room II, that's the short of it :)