Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    Confession - Whenever I see a thread titled "Does anyone here ever _________?" (Insert whatever fitness/dietary thing you can think of in the blank.), I just want to go in and type NO.

NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Stronglifts 5X5
    NO - No one on this entire website weighs themselves every day
    NO - No one on this entire website hates running
    NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Plexus/Beach Body/Garcinia Cambogia/Raspberry Ketones/etc ad nauseum

Just a vent I need to get out. >:)

NO - No one on this entire website has ever experienced increase appetite or water weight gain due to their menstrual cycle.

01v237e1zrws.gif
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Confession: I ate half a pint of Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cookie Core - after leftover Chinese food for dinner.

NSV: I only ate half the pint, not the whole.

Note: Ben and Jerry's PB Cookie Core is NOT The Tonight Dough, and I was hugely disappointed. The store I stopped at didn't have The Tonight Dough. If it had, I would likely have eaten the whole pint.

I haven't had any of these. I don't miss ice cream at all. I stopped eating it years ago and before I went vegan when I would have it I had lost the taste for it. It made me want to brush my teeth.

These words are foreign to me

Definitely foreign to me as well.

Pof have you ever tried any of the vegan ice creams? I know there's almond milk & coconut flavored ice creams out there.

I have I have! There is an amazing Cashew Milk one here in Canada <3

I've wanted to try this one for forever, but none of the stores in my surrounding area carries it.

th?id=OIP.Mf5ecf2e211349fe53a073f42bc056f99o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

The have a salted caramel cluster one, NOM <3
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    Confession - Whenever I see a thread titled "Does anyone here ever _________?" (Insert whatever fitness/dietary thing you can think of in the blank.), I just want to go in and type NO.

NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Plexus/Beach Body/Garcinia Cambogia/Raspberry Ketones/etc ad nauseum

NO - No one on this entire website has ever experienced increase appetite or water weight gain due to their menstrual cycle.

01v237e1zrws.gif

Lol!!! Yep! We sure did!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

No no one has ever tried the Military Diet or some other ridiculous fad diet that never works.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession - Zero #soberdays
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just ate a gluten conscious monster oatmeal cookie from Panera. Over 300 calories. If it wasn't cross-contaminated, which they won't promise and shouldn't, it was totally worth the calories.

That sounds delicious!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Today my hair will look like crap, but I don't care (I'm being lazy haha).

th?id=OIP.M11e9822640117952c8f23347aa824f06o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=216&h=163
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

Did you enjoy it.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just ate a gluten conscious monster oatmeal cookie from Panera. Over 300 calories. If it wasn't cross-contaminated, which they won't promise and shouldn't, it was totally worth the calories.

Yum.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Day 1 ...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Today my hair will look like crap, but I don't care (I'm being lazy haha).

th?id=OIP.M11e9822640117952c8f23347aa824f06o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=216&h=163

I like this. This is me every weekend.
  • Oberon21
    Options

300 for a monster cookie doesn't seem bad.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Miss you Quik! <3 Was it you that was saying about Powerlifting on FB the other day? You could definitely do that!

Hi, Lois!!! I miss you, too!!! <3

Yeah, hubby and I discussed me hiring a powerlifting coach. He's totally on board with it, but he got moved to night shift before I could go contact the coach. So, with son's sports, I can't make it work right now.

Awww that's a shame, I guess at least you didn't start and then have to stop? I hope this does happen though!

Me, too. I'm still doing what I can on my own at the gym, focusing on form so that if I do go to a coach he won't think I'm completely screwed up! LOL

How long do you think you will have to wait? I've 100% bailed on lifting. I wanted to get on it before Christmas, but in hindsight, I probably wont have time over Christmas soooo... New Years Resolution? I just know how much the DOMS hurt and stopping and starting is so not fun. I need to find a new gym closer to the flat.

Are you moved in now?

Yup! It was rather a dramatic exit but it happened at the beginning of October. It'll be three weeks tomorrow. :smiley:

Ah sorry I missed it but congratulations!

I'm just in the process of selling my flat and moving :(
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

That sounds delicious!!!

Oatmeal cookie with nuts and chocolate chips. And it hasn't made me sick. :D
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Miss you Quik! <3 Was it you that was saying about Powerlifting on FB the other day? You could definitely do that!

Yeah, hubby and I discussed me hiring a powerlifting coach. He's totally on board with it, but he got moved to night shift before I could go contact the coach. So, with son's sports, I can't make it work right now.

Awww that's a shame, I guess at least you didn't start and then have to stop? I hope this does happen though!

Me, too. I'm still doing what I can on my own at the gym, focusing on form so that if I do go to a coach he won't think I'm completely screwed up! LOL

How long do you think you will have to wait? I've 100% bailed on lifting. I wanted to get on it before Christmas, but in hindsight, I probably wont have time over Christmas soooo... New Years Resolution? I just know how much the DOMS hurt and stopping and starting is so not fun. I need to find a new gym closer to the flat.

Are you moved in now?

Yup! It was rather a dramatic exit but it happened at the beginning of October. It'll be three weeks tomorrow. :smiley:

Ooooh have you had an offer then? That has taken quite a while hasn't it?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy Halloween!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

Are you moved in now?

Yes, its been ages. Its more complicated because its shared ownership, so theres a whole other vetting process any potential buyer has to go through. This is my second buyer, the first one pulled out because of the selfish neighbour who causes access difficulties to my garage. But this buyer has passed all the vetting and is so keen to get going, we may be done and dusted in 4 weeks. I am really dreading the whole packing thing
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Are you moved in now?

Yes, its been ages. Its more complicated because its shared ownership, so theres a whole other vetting process any potential buyer has to go through. This is my second buyer, the first one pulled out because of the selfish neighbour who causes access difficulties to my garage. But this buyer has passed all the vetting and is so keen to get going, we may be done and dusted in 4 weeks. I am really dreading the whole packing thing

Oh gosh I really hope you are in by Christmas! I found it was worth packing stuff up already and storing it. We had boxes at mum and dads, family friends etc. could you take bits to your other place just to pack it and get it out of the way until you can bring it back?
    I have all my fingers and toes crossed that it goes smoothly for you! <3