Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    We went to the gym to avoid trick or treaters. Mrs S hates Halloween as it's also her birthday . All her parties as a kid were Halloween themed and more about parents sending their kids so they wouldn't trick or treat. So she feels her birthday was always forgotten.

Please tell her happy belated birthday for me.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    My tiny resistance team also does their part. 125lb mommy vs. 25lb baby chest weight and 110lb double stroller lmao. It could be argued I worked for said pilfered candy ;)

mrra6fjmdsmx.jpg

What a great photo! I like how you call then your resistance team, they are darling.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    My tiny resistance team also does their part. 125lb mommy vs. 25lb baby chest weight and 110lb double stroller lmao. It could be argued I worked for said pilfered candy ;)

mrra6fjmdsmx.jpg

Your resistance team is super cute. :)
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

mrra6fjmdsmx.jpg

What a great photo! I like how you call then your resistance team, they are darling.

Thank you :) . They really are my tiny "fit fam". For example, I still have an hour of cleaning ahead now that they are in bed- they clearly sensed my calories were cray and that's why they were mental today right? RIGHT?! lmao

6k2d1tz1wfxb.png
  • JessicaMcB
    Options
    This is what happens at Halloween in Small Town, USA. My Ash Ketchum found and trick or treated with a girl dressed as Eevee. I won't post their photo here since I don't even know her name. And there was a police officer driving around the neighborhood playing Thriller in endless loop.

uei55ttc74sw.jpg

I think the cops in your small town are cooler than the ones in ours ;)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Every-freaking-body brought their extra Halloween candy to work. I've had two Twix, two Butterfingers, two Milky Ways, and two Whoppers so far, and it's not even lunch time yet. Grrr!

Haha I feel this hard. I'm thanking the baby Jesus I maintain between 3000 and 3100 a day because somehow all the Reese's are MIA and mommy is having raw vegetables for dinner #shame

I confess. I want your maintenance. Mine's about 2200. You must never sit down.

Same here :(
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    We went to the gym to avoid trick or treaters. Mrs S hates Halloween as it's also her birthday . All her parties as a kid were Halloween themed and more about parents sending their kids so they wouldn't trick or treat. So she feels her birthday was always forgotten.

Please tell her happy belated birthday for me.

Thank you :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I need @JessicaMcB's calorie burn from yesterday...

Confession:nvr9piqou26y.jpg

I logged it all, but it didn't even slow me down. :/
    zz.jpg 10.5K
  • JessicaMcB
    Options

I have these days too lately where even the logging does nothing to shut me off :/ . The victory is in logging it though, good on you for tracking it!
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I wasn't much better. I did log it all tho.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Vegan means go away chocolate! I do allow some dark chocolate here and there though, also November 1st is international vegan day! GO vegans!

Did you go vegan too?
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Every-freaking-body brought their extra Halloween candy to work. I've had two Twix, two Butterfingers, two Milky Ways, and two Whoppers so far, and it's not even lunch time yet. Grrr!

Haha I feel this hard. I'm thanking the baby Jesus I maintain between 3000 and 3100 a day because somehow all the Reese's are MIA and mommy is having raw vegetables for dinner #shame

Its nice on ridiculous Reese's days if nothing else ;) . 2 in the afternoon and I have 20k steps of life so far today lol. Been hovering between 20- 30k before runs (11 km on average 5- 6 a week) for a while now. How I stayed fat with this many small people for so long I will never know

I assume you do not mean that you are fat now? Based on that adorable picture, you are thin as a rail!
  • JessicaMcB
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Its nice on ridiculous Reese's days if nothing else ;) . 2 in the afternoon and I have 20k steps of life so far today lol. Been hovering between 20- 30k before runs (11 km on average 5- 6 a week) for a while now. How I stayed fat with this many small people for so long I will never know

I assume you do not mean that you are fat now? Based on that adorable picture, you are thin as a rail!

Oh no, not now haha (though I need to start running recomp between marathon training days -_- ). I am finally normal sized but my top weight between baby 1 and 2 was 250s- hell I married my husband weighing in over 200lbs and we had no kids to speak of then! Makes me wonder just how much I was eating sometimes (eating my feelings to the tune of a clam shell of Costco cookies in 10 minutes was not unusual this time last year :/ )
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Confession - Whenever I see a thread titled "Does anyone here ever _________?" (Insert whatever fitness/dietary thing you can think of in the blank.), I just want to go in and type NO.

NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Stronglifts 5X5
    NO - No one on this entire website weighs themselves every day
    NO - No one on this entire website hates running
    NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Plexus/Beach Body/Garcinia Cambogia/Raspberry Ketones/etc ad nauseum

Just a vent I need to get out. >:)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/558093/anyone-ever-fall-while-running#latest

Nope. Nobody, ever, in the history of running.

LMAO. I know I've fell on the treadmill when I was dancing to some music.

Heck a few weeks ago I almost lost my headphones from jamming out.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Vegan means go away chocolate! I do allow some dark chocolate here and there though, also November 1st is international vegan day! GO vegans!

Did you go vegan too?

Yesm! Started vegetarian in April and then vegan mid-summer, I find I feel sooo much better without meat and that I am apparently lactose intolerant.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Did you go vegan too?

Yesm! Started vegetarian in April and then vegan mid-summer, I find I feel sooo much better without meat and that I am apparently lactose intolerant.

Cool! I am quite happy as well. I really don't miss anything. I do fail on the non-vegan wine but working on that one.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Confession - Whenever I see a thread titled "Does anyone here ever _________?" (Insert whatever fitness/dietary thing you can think of in the blank.), I just want to go in and type NO.

NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Stronglifts 5X5
    NO - No one on this entire website weighs themselves every day
    NO - No one on this entire website hates running
    NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Plexus/Beach Body/Garcinia Cambogia/Raspberry Ketones/etc ad nauseum

Just a vent I need to get out. >:)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/558093/anyone-ever-fall-while-running#latest

Nope. Nobody, ever, in the history of running.

I fall at least 1x a month. I used to break my hand held walkmans all the time (fall and smash them down under my hand trying to rescue myself). And yes, I am dating myself.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Oh no, not now haha (though I need to start running recomp between marathon training days -_- ). I am finally normal sized but my top weight between baby 1 and 2 was 250s- hell I married my husband weighing in over 200lbs and we had no kids to speak of then! Makes me wonder just how much I was eating sometimes (eating my feelings to the tune of a clam shell of Costco cookies in 10 minutes was not unusual this time last year :/ )

Wow, you have done an amazing job. You look super tiny in that photo. Congratulations!