Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Confession - Whenever I see a thread titled "Does anyone here ever _________?" (Insert whatever fitness/dietary thing you can think of in the blank.), I just want to go in and type NO.

NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Stronglifts 5X5
    NO - No one on this entire website weighs themselves every day
    NO - No one on this entire website hates running
    NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Plexus/Beach Body/Garcinia Cambogia/Raspberry Ketones/etc ad nauseum

Just a vent I need to get out. >:)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/558093/anyone-ever-fall-while-running#latest

Nope. Nobody, ever, in the history of running.

LMAO. I know I've fell on the treadmill when I was dancing to some music.

Heck a few weeks ago I almost lost my headphones from jamming out.

Done that more than once!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I need @JessicaMcB's calorie burn from yesterday...

Confession:nvr9piqou26y.jpg

I logged it all, but it didn't even slow me down. :/

Load up a stroller with 150 lbs of dumbbells and push it all over town.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Confession - Whenever I see a thread titled "Does anyone here ever _________?" (Insert whatever fitness/dietary thing you can think of in the blank.), I just want to go in and type NO.

NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Stronglifts 5X5
    NO - No one on this entire website weighs themselves every day
    NO - No one on this entire website hates running
    NO - No one on this entire website has ever tried Plexus/Beach Body/Garcinia Cambogia/Raspberry Ketones/etc ad nauseum

Just a vent I need to get out. >:)

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/558093/anyone-ever-fall-while-running#latest

Nope. Nobody, ever, in the history of running.

Liar. I have faceplates more than once. I will never try trail running again and there are several neighborhoods with bad sidewalks here where I don't even like to walk.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I was going to say the same thing, Quik! Also, I LOVE the expression on your littlest one's face! :lol:

Haha thanks all ;) . Mia was so over it at that point as she realized she would not be hand fed kit Kats she had so richly earned while in the carrier. Life is hard out there for a unicorn

Awwwww that made me chuckle <3
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    We went to the gym to avoid trick or treaters. Mrs S hates Halloween as it's also her birthday . All her parties as a kid were Halloween themed and more about parents sending their kids so they wouldn't trick or treat. So she feels her birthday was always forgotten.

Awww I can understand why she feels that way. Happy belated Birthday to Mrs S! <3
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10475090/any-women-starting-or-currently-doing-insanity#latest

Again... No. No woman on this website has ever done Insanity.

I don't know why this drives me so insane. Just ignore me and let me vent it out here, rather than in the linked post.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Vegan means go away chocolate! I do allow some dark chocolate here and there though, also November 1st is international vegan day! GO vegans!

Did you go vegan too?

Yesm! Started vegetarian in April and then vegan mid-summer, I find I feel sooo much better without meat and that I am apparently lactose intolerant.

Cool! I am quite happy as well. I really don't miss anything. I do fail on the non-vegan wine but working on that one.

Kelowna is pretty good for vegan wine but yah I feel your pain there, aside from that we've been pretty strict. Cutting all the gelatin, marshmellows etc
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: I'm pretty bummed that I have to cover someone else's shift, and have to work until 5:00, instead of leaving at 3:00 like I want to.

And I'm still trying to ignore the pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting that's been at work for two days now (in the fridge, so not gross). I'm going to the Boise State game tonight, so I need every extra calorie I can get.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: I'm also completely over my hubby working nights/weekends. Son and I are on our own all weekend. I miss whole family time.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Confession: I'm also completely over my hubby working nights/weekends. Son and I are on our own all weekend. I miss whole family time.

Yea alone time is great once in a while but not in place if family time.

Sorry you can't leave early that also makes the pumpkin cake all the more difficult.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »

Sorry you can't leave early that also makes the pumpkin cake all the more difficult.

Right?!? Darn afternoon sweet tooth!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Think ice cream. :)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Think ice cream. :)

That was yesterday... Today is a new day! LOL

Today I'm thinking dinner out and a treat at the Boise State game. ;)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10475090/any-women-starting-or-currently-doing-insanity#latest

I don't know why this drives me so insane. Just ignore me and let me vent it out here, rather than in the linked post.

I want to know why there are like eleventy billion threads asking for breakfast and/or lunch ideas. Seriously, it's like people have never eaten before.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

I want to know why there are like eleventy billion threads asking for breakfast and/or lunch ideas. Seriously, it's like people have never eaten before.

I saw one a few days ago that was titled "What Can I Eat?" SMH

Of course, many of the answers just said, "food."
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I need @JessicaMcB's calorie burn from yesterday...

Confession:nvr9piqou26y.jpg

I logged it all, but it didn't even slow me down. :/

Load up a stroller with 150 lbs of dumbbells and push it all over town.

We would need video of you doing this @quiksylver296
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

LMAO! I always love the people who talk about eating banana ice cream in place of regular ice cream. Most people always comment that with all the ingredients that go into that 'nice cream' it's more calories in the end than a scoop of most generic/premium ice creams.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

LMAO! I always love the people who talk about eating banana ice cream in place of regular ice cream. Most people always comment that with all the ingredients that go into that 'nice cream' it's more calories in the end than a scoop of most generic/premium ice creams.

I like frozen bananas when it is hot outside. But they are not a replacement for ice cream.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Do these pictures remind you of any movies?
    cqtzamdjyr7y.jpg
    47te370t22r6.jpg
    gzwpuql4i04m.jpg
    While looking up at them I made sure my mouth was shut!