Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Do these pictures remind you of any movies?
    cqtzamdjyr7y.jpg
    47te370t22r6.jpg
    gzwpuql4i04m.jpg
    While looking up at them I made sure my mouth was shut!

Hitchcock, perhaps.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't want to exercise, but I will make myself any ways.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't want to exercise, but I will make myself any ways.
    I hear you!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    The days you feel like this at work

83625291.gif

But you have to act like this

smile.gif
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    So I am trying out a new calorie distribution model whereby I will have two high calorie days in a week and then interplay between 500 calorie days and maintenance days (kind of a riff on 5: 2 methodology in a weekly spread). This is due largely in part to the fact that there is stuff I am over giving up but I also want to eat them endlessly (eff you very much pumpkin spice oreos) so I want to see ifor I can relegate those foods to two days? Idk how successful this will be but maintenance is the time for experiments right? lol

Anyway yesterday was high calorie so today is 500....the degree to which I am not hungry is making me disgusted with my calorie total yesterday, oy vey. I cannot wait until Nabisco puts these oreos back in the cookie vault haha
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    So I am trying out a new calorie distribution model whereby I will have two high calorie days in a week and then interplay between 500 calorie days and maintenance days (kind of a riff on 5: 2 methodology in a weekly spread). This is due largely in part to the fact that there is stuff I am over giving up but I also want to eat them endlessly (eff you very much pumpkin spice oreos) so I want to see ifor I can relegate those foods to two days? Idk how successful this will be but maintenance is the time for experiments right? lol

Anyway yesterday was high calorie so today is 500....the degree to which I am not hungry is making me disgusted with my calorie total yesterday, oy vey. I cannot wait until Nabisco puts these oreos back in the cookie vault haha

Experimenting to find out what works for you is good. Oreo cookies are evil. My husband loves the blueberry and the pumpkin spice ones. My downfall is candy corn, personally. If I buy it I will most likely eat the whole bag.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

Experimenting to find out what works for you is good. Oreo cookies are evil. My husband loves the blueberry and the pumpkin spice ones. My downfall is candy corn, personally. If I buy it I will most likely eat the whole bag.

Yeah they are so bad! Why do they have to be 1800 calories a package?! #rude lol
  • kshatriyo
    kshatriyo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    ketorach wrote: »
    Sometimes, I eat in bed and don't even remember. I wake up in the morning wondering why I'm not hungry, and then, I'm sad when I remember.

That when I take ambien. You are a sleep eater, probably. Some part of your brain shuts off. My husband has to make sure I stay in bed.
  • cmccardleart
    cmccardleart Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this site, but I had a couple of days where I was "ashamed" of what I ate, and I just skipped recording on those days. Need to record all days, but it's hard to see it in print.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this site, but I had a couple of days where I was "ashamed" of what I ate, and I just skipped recording on those days. Need to record all days, but it's hard to see it in print.

You can only change your behavior when you admit it to it. I have had days like that. Still do and I have been within 5 lbs of my goal weight for almost 3 years. I try not to go more than a day or two without logging.

I am not judging, just encouraging you to be honest with yourself.
  • raymax4
    Options

I think experiments are a good thing, It gives a chance to see what is possible. I don't think I could have a 500 calorie day. one meal usually goes over the limit.
  • raymax4
    Options
    kshatriyo wrote: »
    ketorach wrote: »
    Sometimes, I eat in bed and don't even remember. I wake up in the morning wondering why I'm not hungry, and then, I'm sad when I remember.

That when I take ambien. You are a sleep eater, probably. Some part of your brain shuts off. My husband has to make sure I stay in bed.

That would be sad not to remember what you have eaten. Savoring every bite keeps me on track till the next meal.
    Your husband must be a light sleeper to be able to catch you getting out of bed.
  • raymax4
    Options

Don't skip recording. Your body records it even if you didn't and knowledge is power.
    If if helps you are not alone last Thursday I made pumpkin spice cookies and some wonderful coconut, oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies that were wonderful. some of what I logged was the dough but also sampled the cooked cookies. It happens with me every once in a blue moon.umt1bueqnvua.png
    I just went back to staying into my macros I did not go under to try to make up for those calories.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    cqtzamdjyr7y.jpg
    47te370t22r6.jpg
    gzwpuql4i04m.jpg

Hitchcock, perhaps.
    What the heck? That is scary. Another migration path you must be on.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Don't skip recording. Your body records it even if you didn't and knowledge is power.
    If if helps you are not alone last Thursday I made pumpkin spice cookies and some wonderful coconut, oatmeal, chocolate chip cookies that were wonderful. some of what I logged was the dough but also sampled the cooked cookies. It happens with me every once in a blue moon.umt1bueqnvua.png
    I just went back to staying into my macros I did not go under to try to make up for those calories.

I have gotten bad that when I know I am over, I'll log until I push myself over and then just close it out. I need to get less lazy and record everything! If I know I am under, I make sure I record every little bit.
  • raymax4
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    cqtzamdjyr7y.jpg
    47te370t22r6.jpg
    gzwpuql4i04m.jpg

Hitchcock, perhaps.
    What the heck? That is scary. Another migration path you must be on.

Yes and all the way in to get my hair cut I was saying "Please don't poop in me . Please don't poop on me.Please don't poop on me." They had left to roost by the time I got finished with my haircut.
    I must admit I much preferred the monarchs butterflies.
  • raymax4
    Options

I have gotten bad that when I know I am over, I'll log until I push myself over and then just close it out. I need to get less lazy and record everything! If I know I am under, I make sure I record every little bit.

Yes it is tempting to not log, but how is that helping you?
  • raymax4
    Options
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    nk3rjh0rdcnf.jpg

I must have eaten a miserable cow...
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yes it is tempting to not log, but how is that helping you?

It's not that it's tempting not to log it, I am just lazy. I know I am over, so once I make myself be over, I then close it out. I don't pay attention to weekly or macros, so it's usually not that beneficial, but that 'you would weigh x in 5 weeks' can be compelling. In both directions. :)