Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Miss you Quik! <3 Was it you that was saying about Powerlifting on FB the other day? You could definitely do that!

Hi, Lois!!! I miss you, too!!! <3

Yeah, hubby and I discussed me hiring a powerlifting coach. He's totally on board with it, but he got moved to night shift before I could go contact the coach. So, with son's sports, I can't make it work right now.

Awww that's a shame, I guess at least you didn't start and then have to stop? I hope this does happen though!

Me, too. I'm still doing what I can on my own at the gym, focusing on form so that if I do go to a coach he won't think I'm completely screwed up! LOL

How long do you think you will have to wait? I've 100% bailed on lifting. I wanted to get on it before Christmas, but in hindsight, I probably wont have time over Christmas soooo... New Years Resolution? I just know how much the DOMS hurt and stopping and starting is so not fun. I need to find a new gym closer to the flat.

Totally depends on hubby's shift. He's covering for another person that got injured. When that person heals up, hubby will be moved again - but to what type of shift, we currently have no clue. Hubby works four days on, four days off currently. So, I don't even have a set day of the week I could commit to the coach.

Ah that's frustrating! By the way I'm training vicariously through you. I just imagine my face on your pictures :lol:

Photoshop. You could literally make it happen. :D
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I confess I have never seen one episode of The Walking Dead, and I don't think I will. The Arrow has just come back and I have this to catch up on...

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

What is this about?

*shrugs*

But look at him

Ha ha ha the usual tormented superhero/vigilante saving his city stuff. But it is really good. We binge watch regularly
    It's based on the DC comic
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I confess I have never seen one episode of The Walking Dead, and I don't think I will. The Arrow has just come back and I have this to catch up on...

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

What is this about?

*shrugs*

But look at him

I know. That is one beautiful man.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

What is this about?

*shrugs*

But look at him

Who is he, in real life?
  • Lois_1989
    Options

qb0plpkiaqdk.jpg

What is this about?

*shrugs*

But look at him

Who is he, in real life?

Stephen Amell
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    ^I said that a bit too fast, right?^
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Nah...you good.

LOL
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I love how busy this thread is this morning. Almost like old times.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Nah...you good.

LOL

Phew!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I lost this thread but found it again (well done for making it appear near the top!). Good to see some familiar names I've not heard from in ages.

I have a sandpaper throat and am self medicating with ice cream. It's not a good strategy for weight loss!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Almost...
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    The Batcave is super quiet, it's really sad. Some people came back after the fall out, but it was only for a week or so and they left again. :(
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I lost this thread but found it again (well done for making it appear near the top!). Good to see some familiar names I've not heard from in ages.

I have a sandpaper throat and am self medicating with ice cream. It's not a good strategy for weight loss!

Good for a sore throat though...
  • quiksylver296
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi, Spammie!!! Feel better and kiss that baby for me (well, once you're better anyway).

Oh, and mark the little star at the top of the thread (it will turn yellow). Then you'll get notified anytime someone comments in the thread. @spamarie
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    I think we have lost POF to Stephen Amell for a little bit
  • quiksylver296
    Options

No one can blame her.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I can't get into ANY of the super hero TV shows. Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, or whatever that one is with Agent Coulson and Ming-Na Wen. Agents of Shield! That's what it's called.

Give me The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Superstore, and Empire! And of course TWD & SOA. :love:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I can't get into ANY of the super hero TV shows. Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, or whatever that one is with Agent Coulson and Ming-Na Wen. Agents of Shield! That's what it's called.

Give me The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Superstore, and Empire! And of course TWD & SOA. :love:

I go to most all the superhero movies, but haven't watched a single TV show. With no one home but me last night, I didn't even turn the TV on.
  • Oberon21
    Options

You may have. Mmmmm.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Hi, Spammie!!! Feel better and kiss that baby for me (well, once you're better anyway).

Oh, and mark the little star at the top of the thread (it will turn yellow). Then you'll get notified anytime someone comments in the thread. @spamarie

Yay Spamarie! Great to see you! How is the baby?