Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    I haven't a clue what that thing is. A shipwreck? O.o But it can't be a shipwreck, because shipwrecks don't twitch. Somebody help! I'll split my internet money 50-50! ;) (At this point I'm just really curious about the answer!)

How much time should I give it? I've got 54 minutes before I leave.

Here's another - Why is 6 afraid of 7?

Because 7 8 9! (7 ate 9!)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I haven't a clue what that thing is. A shipwreck? O.o But it can't be a shipwreck, because shipwrecks don't twitch. Somebody help! I'll split my internet money 50-50! ;) (At this point I'm just really curious about the answer!)

Also, obviously you should tell me now. 'Cause I need to go to bed and it's driving me batty. :p
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Also, obviously you should tell me now. 'Cause I need to go to bed and it's driving me batty. :p

LOL. A nervous wreck!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I found the issue but now I have to redo the whole thing from April down.... Grumble
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    I found the issue but now I have to redo the whole thing from April down.... Grumble

You're so good. Actually working and stuff. :p
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options

LOL I tried to help! I am not a good helper.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

LOL. A nervous wreck!

DANG IT. I lose the internet for today. :D
  • MissKalhan
    Options

LOL. A nervous wreck!

Bahahah this is brilliant!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

A model employee for sure!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

LOL I tried to help! I am not a good helper.

Ha. Funny thing is, I have FND (Functional Neurological Disorder) and I really DO twitch when I get nervous. You'd think I'd catch on faster!
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Alright guys, I'm off to bed! Y'all be good now and add another 40 pages! ;)
  • quiksylver296
    Options

good night!
  • ivygirl1937
    Options

Good night, Susie!! Sleep well!
  • MissKalhan
    Options

A model employee for sure!

Lol not quite model but thank you. Night Susie!
  • ivygirl1937
    Options
    I confess I want a nap.
  • quiksylver296
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I confess I want a nap.

I confess that I'm going to stop at the liquor store on the way home and get some Bailey's so I can spike my coffee tomorrow and Sunday.

But, I am going alcohol free after Christmas.
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    I confess I want to buy all the things, despite knowing I shouldn't lol
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    I confess I want to buy all the things, despite knowing I shouldn't lol

I usually set one of my New Year's resolutions as "no unnecessary buying." I only make it til about March (cuz my birthday). I probably should do that again.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I just read most of that thread and :open_mouth:

And you even missed out on the posts she edited...

One of them got caught in a quote from @quiksylver296 . That was not very kind, even if she was frustrated.

I'm not even sure what I said to make her lash out at me that way. O.o I guess she just REEEEALLY doesn't want to weigh her food. ;)

I confess that I have a food scale at work that I use. I got some funny looks at first, but now they don't even pay attention.

I've actually seen a lot of people mention this, since you spend like half of your day at work and 1-2 meals. But I know that I'd be a bit worried about the weird looks, so I can understand those who don't want to do it. Remember the reeeeally old post in this thread where a lady said she took hers to the supermarket and weighed her vegetables? ;)

Every time I see or think about that post I think of major OCD (I can say that since I have it haha).

I remember she said she weighed out every sweet potato or regular potatoes.

I confess that I did weigh out my Halo Top container to see how much it weighed at Giant before buying it :D, but I definitely wouldn't weigh vegetables.
  • ivygirl1937
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I just read most of that thread and :open_mouth:

And you even missed out on the posts she edited...

One of them got caught in a quote from @quiksylver296 . That was not very kind, even if she was frustrated.

I'm not even sure what I said to make her lash out at me that way. O.o I guess she just REEEEALLY doesn't want to weigh her food. ;)

I confess that I have a food scale at work that I use. I got some funny looks at first, but now they don't even pay attention.

I've actually seen a lot of people mention this, since you spend like half of your day at work and 1-2 meals. But I know that I'd be a bit worried about the weird looks, so I can understand those who don't want to do it. Remember the reeeeally old post in this thread where a lady said she took hers to the supermarket and weighed her vegetables? ;)

Every time I see or think about that post I think of major OCD (I can say that since I have it haha).

I remember she said she weighed out every sweet potato or regular potatoes.

I confess that I did weigh out my Halo Top container to see how much it weighed at Giant before buying it :D, but I definitely wouldn't weigh at vegetables.

Onions and peppers too. Part of me is tempted to do it, the other part doesn't want to have to carry my scale to the store.