Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I just read most of that thread and :open_mouth:

And you even missed out on the posts she edited...

One of them got caught in a quote from @quiksylver296 . That was not very kind, even if she was frustrated.

I'm not even sure what I said to make her lash out at me that way. O.o I guess she just REEEEALLY doesn't want to weigh her food. ;)

I confess that I have a food scale at work that I use. I got some funny looks at first, but now they don't even pay attention.

I've actually seen a lot of people mention this, since you spend like half of your day at work and 1-2 meals. But I know that I'd be a bit worried about the weird looks, so I can understand those who don't want to do it. Remember the reeeeally old post in this thread where a lady said she took hers to the supermarket and weighed her vegetables? ;)

Every time I see or think about that post I think of major OCD (I can say that since I have it haha).

I remember she said she weighed out every sweet potato or regular potatoes.

I confess that I did weigh out my Halo Top container to see how much it weighed at Giant before buying it :D, but I definitely wouldn't weigh at vegetables.

Mmmm....Halo Top.....
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    I confess I want to buy all the things, despite knowing I shouldn't lol

I usually set one of my New Year's resolutions as "no unnecessary buying." I only make it til about March (cuz my birthday). I probably should do that again.

Lol same! My goal this year is to invest wisely, I'm going to actually be budgetting with an excel sheet and all! :open_mouth:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Domomallow wrote: »
    On a binge, I have eaten an entire large pizza by myself.

On one of my binge days, I decided to log it, and I reached nearly 10,000 calories.

I would be scared to know what my biggest binge day has been :o.

There's been days where I've ate multiple pints of ice cream :#.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Where'd everybody go? :o I can't talk to myself for the next 80 pages! :D

I'm here :)

Yay! More confessions? :p

Ooh, I've got one:
    I confess that I've been putting more time into stepping than household chores lately. The house has been getting pretty much just a lick and a promise while I dive into piles of Kindle books and start to step!

I confess I'm very upset with Mrs S and her attitude to household chores are the moment. It's been a stressful few weeks as I've been in Devon every weekend to pack up the house for moving. She promises every week to clean the bathroom and change the bedlinen, but when I get home after 4-5 days, she's done nothing, I mean literally nothing, not even loaded the dishwasher with dishes from when I left on the Thursday. I've ended up doing everything, as well as all cooking and washing. And the reason? Because she's totally obsessed with an online war game and cannot/will not put it down. On weekends she is literally spending hours and hours playing it. It's really getting me down.

Ooh that is not good. Those games are crazy obsessive. I don't get it at all (as I check MFP all day and in our heyday spent hours reading posts). Maybe sit her down and talk it out?

I used to play Sims 3 and I'd spend hoooours of my day playing it. But when I got married I consciously chose to stop playing it because I knew it was way too much of a timesuck. Fine for a teen with nothing better to do, but it wouldn't be fair to my husband if I did that now.

I remember I would spend hours playing FarmVille :D, but once they had around 8-10 farms I quit, because I didn't want another full time job.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

On one of my binge days, I decided to log it, and I reached nearly 10,000 calories.

Hm. I SHOULD log binges.. just to show me how ridiculous I'm being... but I am usually feeling naughty and don't log either.

I should do that too, but I am lazy when I binge & then don't want to know all of the damage I've done.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I confess my conference call is starting now and I want to hang up and go shopping instead.

Hopefully online & not in a store, because it's scary out in the brick & mortar stores.
  • ivygirl1937
    Options

Yes! This is how I feel right now.

I usually set one of my New Year's resolutions as "no unnecessary buying." I only make it til about March (cuz my birthday). I probably should do that again.

Lol same! My goal this year is to invest wisely, I'm going to actually be budgetting with an excel sheet and all! :open_mouth:

I do this but I'm really bad at actually sticking to it. :pensive:
  • ivygirl1937
    Options
    I confess my conference call is starting now and I want to hang up and go shopping instead.

Hopefully online & not in a store, because it's scary out in the brick & mortar stores.

I crazily decided to go to two stores yesterday, luckily they weren't as bad as I feared. I'm not going to try it today, though, I value my life.
  • ivygirl1937
    Options
    I finished my short to-do list for work and even took out the trash even though that's not my job. I feel like a good, accomplished employee now. :smirk:
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I finished my short to-do list for work and even took out the trash even though that's not my job. I feel like a good, accomplished employee now. :smirk:

Model employee right there!
    My boss popped in today, he had a fever this afternoon. Grabbed some mail then promptly left poor guy.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

Been there, done that....

I'm not sure I'm even CAPABLE of eating a whole pizza anymore.
    I get pretty full after about three slices now... Not that I miss it.
    That moment of feeling so full you could throw up and then hiding the evidence of the box... no bueno.

Yep, tossing it in the outside trash so no one would see that you ate it. It would take place over the course of an evening, but eventually I would go back and eat the last of it. I don't do that anymore. Like yourself, I can get very full with three slices, I try to eat less, but I love pizza.

I am almost never full.

Same here :D.

Well other than that time I had my Christmas Food Hangover & was on the floor writhing in pain :D
  • ivygirl1937
    Options

Model employee right there!
    My boss popped in today, he had a fever this afternoon. Grabbed some mail then promptly left poor guy.

Well, you started it. You were being so good and working hard, I figured I should probably do something.
    Aww, poor guy. This is the worst time to be sick.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Just waiting for my last scheduled patient before heading home. I have tomorrow off, so I get a four day break. This is the best way to kill the time!! It is keeping me out of some chocolate that was gifted to me. Ghirardelli sea salt too.

LUCKY!!! I have to work tomorrow... :(

Ditto.

I have to work Christmas Eve 7-4 & then work the service desk the day after Christmas 5:30-2:30 :s.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

I would be scared to know what my biggest binge day has been :o.

There's been days where I've ate multiple pints of ice cream :#.

Same! :#
  • ivygirl1937
    Options
    Just waiting for my last scheduled patient before heading home. I have tomorrow off, so I get a four day break. This is the best way to kill the time!! It is keeping me out of some chocolate that was gifted to me. Ghirardelli sea salt too.

LUCKY!!! I have to work tomorrow... :(

Ditto.

I have to work Christmas Eve 7-4 & then work the service desk the day after Christmas 5:30-2:30 :s.

Oh no!!! :cry: :cry:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I confess that I'm really pissed off at one of the neighbors. They're BLASTING music like it's a wedding, and it's 11 PM, and they do this AT LEAST once a week. I wish I could go and smash their speaker system.

So can I confess I sometimes deliberately do this to my neighbors upstairs? They have 2 kids and hardware floors and they run like maniacs up and down the hallways all the time so it bangs like crazy on my ceiling, and then they drag out the vacuum at 11 pm and start vacuuming. So, sometimes, when I am at at 3 am doing laundry, I blast my stereo. :# :

:D

Love it!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    So, sometime today, I saw Quik needs a new house angel. I could use one of those, but I feel cheated. I'm supposed to have Rosie the Robot by now. And a Jetsons hover car. (although my friends in the ER are probably fine with people not being able to crash into each other and then into the ground)

I want the oven Rosie had too that you could ask for any kind of food & it would pop out.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited December 2016
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    We might not even make 2000, which was the first number, right?

Yep. Unless people get reeeeally inspired to post some holiday-related confessions. :p

I've completely given up logging or monitoring in any fashion, my food intake until after the first of the year. My calories and macros can jump right off a bridge. :smiley:

tumblr_inline_ml4jh7J31R1qz4rgp.gif
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    As for holiday related confessions.....I have been making lots of toffee and pretzel turtle candy (pretzel, Rolo, pecan) and I cannot keep myself out of them. I may have to make more of the turtles tonight! The sugar is the main reason I have jumped 11 pounds since October... :/

Hugs! To make you feel better, I confess that I've gained 50 pounds this year through all-out binge eating. :(

I'm in the same boat as you Susie :'(.

I'm doing my hard reset whether I want to or not on the 26th.

I gained around 50-60.

You can do this! I've been back at it for 1.5 months and I've lost 12 pounds so far :)

Awesome job Susie!

I hate that I gained so much weight back since I know how to lose it, but I think I just got sick & tired of worrying so much about every calorie.