Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I always suck at those things.

I took a nap when I got home then watched spotlight and creed. Totally indulgent night.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I tried that thread Quik posted about earlier but it disappeared?
    Magic from the moderators. She was attacking everyone.

She must have come back? She only posted 8 comments and had flounced, last I saw.

Oh, thought Patricia meant the hypo thread. The other one was pretty funny. The Lord will deal with us for disagreeing with her! :D

Maybe she did...that would make more sense.

I meant whatever thread about some woman's daughter Quik posted. When I clicked the link it didn't work.

I see you all talked about it getting closed later...
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Domomallow wrote: »
    Domomallow wrote: »
    On a binge, I have eaten an entire large pizza by myself.

On one of my binge days, I decided to log it, and I reached nearly 10,000 calories.

Hm. I SHOULD log binges.. just to show me how ridiculous I'm being... but I am usually feeling naughty and don't log either.

I should do that too, but I am lazy when I binge & then don't want to know all of the damage I've done.

I don't weigh anything when I binge, but I usually eat full containers of things. I just usually log the entire box/carton/whatever from the nutrition label. I know that's not totally accurate, but it's the best I can do on those days. I've been soooo good about avoiding binges this year though. I've come a loooong way. :)

I'm so glad to hear this!! <3
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I confess that i ate this little mini cinnamon roll that i didnt put on my log. shhhhhh, dont tell anybody

Your secret is safe with us. :D
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    I am going to leave this one overnight. Why couldn't the bicycle stand up?

Because he didn't have any legs?
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    tobistat wrote: »
    As for holiday related confessions.....I have been making lots of toffee and pretzel turtle candy (pretzel, Rolo, pecan) and I cannot keep myself out of them. I may have to make more of the turtles tonight! The sugar is the main reason I have jumped 11 pounds since October... :/

Hugs! To make you feel better, I confess that I've gained 50 pounds this year through all-out binge eating. :(

@Susieq_1994 - I hope it gets better soon!! It has been stressful the last part of the year, but I can't blame anyone but me for what I gained.

Yep, same here. It's all me! I'm pretty proud of myself, I've been back to logging for 1.5 months now... But in the meantime I've gained a grand total of about 90 pounds. Woohoo? :neutral:

You can get in on our hard reset, too!

I'm so in! I'm in three different challenges right now, trying to get myself all motivated. ;) I'm in a calorie logging challenge with Nicci and Patricia, a weight loss challenge with some non-MFP friends and my sister, and then of course the weekly step challenge, in which I try to beat @tobistat every week. ;)

You and Tobi are ridiculous on the fitbit steps. LOL ;) I feel good if I'm even in your general vicinity, steps-wise.

Feel comforted by the fact that I'm unemployed and therefore I get to step and read all day long. :p If I was working I wouldn't get half of what I do!

Exactly, Susie! I don't work either so that's why I get a lot of steps. Makes me feel bad when I win because it's not really fair to the people who are working!

True. But I enjoy the challenges so much that I don't want to stop playing them! Most of the time it's me vs. you vs. Danny. :p

I don't want you guys to stop either. It's motivating. Consider it a public service to us low steppers!

I plan to get back to walking in 2017. So if there are challenges, please consider putting me on the list!

I'll add you! Jump in tho we fill up!

Maybe it's time to start making two challenges again? It's hard to fit us all into just one! I've noticed that a lot of people get left out week to week. :)

I know because I do a rematch and if they didn't make one week they get left off the next. Sometimes I remember to invite them back. Mostly not. But if we do I want to do it randomly. I hated that 'high stepper' 'low stepper' designation in the past.

oh whoops. Sorry, think we're opposites on this then :)

I know with my lifestyle i cannot keep up with the high steppers and find it quite demotivating, whereas with people who are around 1k steps of me, i will try harder to get in front

Hmmmm. Okay so maybe we offer 2 options. I want to be in the high stepper group even though I don't usually keep up as I find It motivating. So we claim a high and low and then we pick where we want to go vs. getting assigned?

Works for me :)

How does everyone else feel?
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    Today I went out shopping with a friend and bought a cute water bottle from a sports store. :) It's pink, and although I really don't like pink very much, it's surprisingly adorable and it was on sale! I got it for 20% off. ;)

Having a water bottle to drink from usually encourages me more than drinking from a cup for some odd reason, so I've been looking around for a while. :)

Me, too. I drink much more water if I have my "special" water bottle.

Same. Mine is pink too, Susie, even though I am not usually a pink person.

I am a pink person, I have everything pink but I don't have a pink water bottle *sob*
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    Hey, how come I can't see this thread if I'm in the forum, but can see it (and post) if I'm on the main forum page?

Oh, and am I supposed to confess something? How about that I should be working.

Bookmark the thread for easy access. And no judgment on not working. No one is actually working today are they? I left work at 11am.

I never even got out of bed! The joy of working from home meant email and conference calls from my cosy bed
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Good morning all!

@Susieq_1994 used book stores are my first love, I am almost done my sci-fi book and have a week off for Christmas so visiting the book store on my list of things to do today.

@quiksylver296 we joined a new gym that is geared to power lifters and strong men, I am in looooove! 20ish a month, classes, saunas, tanning, steam room and they have dead lift platforms!

I need a sauna in my life.

Yes me too! I fantasise about winning the lottery and installing a hot tub and sauna in the new house I will buy
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    I confess that I think the big boss should send us all home at noon. It's snowing like crazy, and zero work is getting done.

SNOW DAY!! Gather all your colleagues and go make snowmen. Lug them indoors and put them at your desks. I think he'll get the hint. ;)

We discussed going out and making a snowman!

Hey, guys, what do you call an old snowman? (I will give the answer at 3:30. Post guesses until then. Upping the page count with a joke is not beyond me.)

A puddle?
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    I confess I want a nap.

I confess that I'm going to stop at the liquor store on the way home and get some Bailey's so I can spike my coffee tomorrow and Sunday.

But, I am going alcohol free after Christmas.

Now I want baileys.

I have to get some anyway, baileys have been posting awesome recipes on facebook that want to make
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    I'll just be talking to myself to make more pages.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Do I get dressed and venture out into the cold for my favourite coffee or do I make a home made version and stay warm?

I only like iced coffee & really loved the Starbucks Gingerbread Frap.

I only like iced coffee too. Even in the winter..no hot coffee for me! I make my own though.

Oh and I'd love a Rosie oven!

Good luck at work today. And extra good luck on Monday!
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I love everyone's goals. I should try to come up with some.

You should join January's challenge in the Cave! You have not done one yet, have you?

No, I haven't. I'm not sure I'd come up with anything other than to continue logging and working out as usual. I'd like to start lifting and using my weights and bench I got for my birthday, but I really want a video to follow. (I really need a video to do my workouts.. which is why I stick with JM over and over). And just work on being happy, cherishing family time, and enjoying life to the fullest degree. Like, how is my son already 5? :o
  • kelly_c_77
    Options
    I am going to leave this one overnight. Why couldn't the bicycle stand up?

Because he didn't have any legs?

"He" :D
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hc69hxsj3wl2.jpg

Love it!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess I want a nap.

I confess that I'm going to stop at the liquor store on the way home and get some Bailey's so I can spike my coffee tomorrow and Sunday.

But, I am going alcohol free after Christmas.

Now I want baileys.

I have to get some anyway, baileys have been posting awesome recipes on facebook that want to make

I don't really like Bailey's except in coffee. Too creamy. It's like ice cream, I need to go brush my teeth afterwards.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess that I think the big boss should send us all home at noon. It's snowing like crazy, and zero work is getting done.

SNOW DAY!! Gather all your colleagues and go make snowmen. Lug them indoors and put them at your desks. I think he'll get the hint. ;)

We discussed going out and making a snowman!

Hey, guys, what do you call an old snowman? (I will give the answer at 3:30. Post guesses until then. Upping the page count with a joke is not beyond me.)

A puddle?

I must have missed the answer in the end on this one too speed reading last night. I assume it was a puddle.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Good morning all!

@Susieq_1994 used book stores are my first love, I am almost done my sci-fi book and have a week off for Christmas so visiting the book store on my list of things to do today.

@quiksylver296 we joined a new gym that is geared to power lifters and strong men, I am in looooove! 20ish a month, classes, saunas, tanning, steam room and they have dead lift platforms!

I need a sauna in my life.

Yes me too! I fantasise about winning the lottery and installing a hot tub and sauna in the new house I will buy

This would be amazing. The best sauna ever was that one in Bath with the different scents.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Today I went out shopping with a friend and bought a cute water bottle from a sports store. :) It's pink, and although I really don't like pink very much, it's surprisingly adorable and it was on sale! I got it for 20% off. ;)

Having a water bottle to drink from usually encourages me more than drinking from a cup for some odd reason, so I've been looking around for a while. :)

Me, too. I drink much more water if I have my "special" water bottle.

Same. Mine is pink too, Susie, even though I am not usually a pink person.

I am a pink person, I have everything pink but I don't have a pink water bottle *sob*

Shopping time!