Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Why couldn't the bicycle stand up?

Because it was two tired.

I never got that or any of the others. I'm going to dwell on the snowman now...

It is a misspelling, POF. Two tired instead of too tired. These are jokes I get for/from my Cub Scouts. I am just driving up the page count.

I like them tho....

I do too. So here's another one. What's a pirate's favorite letter?
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

It is a misspelling, POF. Two tired instead of too tired. These are jokes I get for/from my Cub Scouts. I am just driving up the page count.

I like them tho....

Arrrgh!!!! (R)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Oh my lord, our oldest (who is my trouble maker lately) is making me crazy today, and of course she decides to do it at my mom's house. Do not eat feelings, eat the prelogging- EAT THE PRELOGGING!!!

...It's beginning to look a lot like eff this lol

Deep breaths. Hoping that things will calm down and you have a merry Christmas.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Oh my lord, our oldest (who is my trouble maker lately) is making me crazy today, and of course she decides to do it at my mom's house. Do not eat feelings, eat the prelogging- EAT THE PRELOGGING!!!

If you choose to effectively this, choose it because holidays are for celebrating, not because kid made you stressed. :)

Yeah this is why I'm eating the prelogging, anything else is going to result in doom and the next week I'll basically spend unable to eat because my inlaws' place is all carbs all the time. At least the kids are happy haha
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Good morning all!

@Susieq_1994 used book stores are my first love, I am almost done my sci-fi book and have a week off for Christmas so visiting the book store on my list of things to do today.

@quiksylver296 we joined a new gym that is geared to power lifters and strong men, I am in looooove! 20ish a month, classes, saunas, tanning, steam room and they have dead lift platforms!

I need a sauna in my life.

Yes me too! I fantasise about winning the lottery and installing a hot tub and sauna in the new house I will buy

I would certainly love one.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    And Adele crossed the road to sing "Hello From the Other Side."
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Today I went out shopping with a friend and bought a cute water bottle from a sports store. :) It's pink, and although I really don't like pink very much, it's surprisingly adorable and it was on sale! I got it for 20% off. ;)

Having a water bottle to drink from usually encourages me more than drinking from a cup for some odd reason, so I've been looking around for a while. :)

Me, too. I drink much more water if I have my "special" water bottle.

Same. Mine is pink too, Susie, even though I am not usually a pink person.

I am a pink person, I have everything pink but I don't have a pink water bottle *sob*

I became a pink person out of self protection. Our sons won't use my stuff. I no longer feel weird about this.

I love pink. I love orange more. :)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    And Adele crossed the road to sing "Hello From the Other Side."

Ahhhhhh
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »

I like them tho....

Arrrgh!!!! (R)

Most people assume it's R, Matey. But his first love is always the C.

Too funny.
  • Oberon21
    Options

No I got it after it was explained to me. I never get them on my own. I am too literal.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

If you choose to effectively this, choose it because holidays are for celebrating, not because kid made you stressed. :)

This
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I hate that this is burnout material. Not a fan. You can get the words in GOLD GLITTER!

3selahkk8f22.jpg

I love burnout material. I'd even rock the gold glitter.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    I confess that the business complex I manage is dead today, my boss(the owner of the building) isn't even in. Soooo I'm reconciling debt from the past year and blasting music, currently blaring No Scrub by TLC and singing alone horribly haha

I bet you sound AWESOME. Plus this way you can sing the high notes without worrying about people judging you. :lol:

Why do they bother to have people come in to work today? Literally nothing is getting done at my office today either. Boss is gone, no one else cares enough to actually work. :lol:

I'm obviously shopping for workout clothes. So far, I've got two new sports bras (with clasps in the back, because who likes wrestling off a sweaty sports bra???), three pairs of merino wool socks (my fav to workout in), and the tank above.

You're my hero.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I finished my shopping this morning. Of all the days I've gone shopping, today is the only day I bought anything for myself. I got 3 pairs of socks because mine are all getting worn out. I'm a good girl and I'll even wait for Christmas. I'll give them to my husband to put in my stocking! o:)

You are a good girl. I shopped more for myself than anyone this year. But to be honest I haven't done a lot of shopping overall this year. So I just made up for it in the last 2 weeks. :p

Samesies. I did buy stuff for other people too though.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Domomallow wrote: »
    Domomallow wrote: »
    On a binge, I have eaten an entire large pizza by myself.

On one of my binge days, I decided to log it, and I reached nearly 10,000 calories.

Hm. I SHOULD log binges.. just to show me how ridiculous I'm being... but I am usually feeling naughty and don't log either.

I should do that too, but I am lazy when I binge & then don't want to know all of the damage I've done.

I don't weigh anything when I binge, but I usually eat full containers of things. I just usually log the entire box/carton/whatever from the nutrition label. I know that's not totally accurate, but it's the best I can do on those days. I've been soooo good about avoiding binges this year though. I've come a loooong way. :)

SO proud of you, Kels!
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    We might not even make 2000, which was the first number, right?

Yep. Unless people get reeeeally inspired to post some holiday-related confessions. :p

I've completely given up logging or monitoring in any fashion, my food intake until after the first of the year. My calories and macros can jump right off a bridge. :smiley:

tumblr_inline_ml4jh7J31R1qz4rgp.gif

My hand is messed up! I love that episode.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    I am going to leave this one overnight. Why couldn't the bicycle stand up?

Because it was "two" tired.