Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Here is today's word of the day. Try using it in a sentence today!
    mf8c8dp48v0s.png
  • Oberon21
    Options
    My friends and family will be engaged in jollification today!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    A joke from my 23 year old: Why did Adele cross the road?
    To say hello from the other side! :D

Yes. But she had to play the song for me... I am old.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Merry Christmas, Confession Thread!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

I've never listened to the song myself, but when it became popular there were memes about it all over the place. So I got it only from those!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess, today I went total-geek mode and calculated my "real" maintenance calorie level using 6 weeks of data from MFP and Fitbit and put it in an excel sheet. I figure the first couple of weeks (lots of water weight) might have skewed the data a bit, but I'll keep adding to it. It was fun!

2xf1jcvwobcy.jpg

ETA: Weight loss is in kilos, in case anyone thought they were pounds and decided my math was REALLY bad...

I can't even figure out how you did that but kudos! Impressive!
  • Oberon21
    edited December 2016
    Options

I've never listened to the song myself, but when it became popular there were memes about it all over the place. So I got it only from those!

It's a nice song. It was all over the radio for a while, even I heard it.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I confess, today I went total-geek mode and calculated my "real" maintenance calorie level using 6 weeks of data from MFP and Fitbit and put it in an excel sheet. I figure the first couple of weeks (lots of water weight) might have skewed the data a bit, but I'll keep adding to it. It was fun!

2xf1jcvwobcy.jpg

ETA: Weight loss is in kilos, in case anyone thought they were pounds and decided my math was REALLY bad...

Lots of math. :D
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Best part is that it means I get to eat more! ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    bjllbfkaj9jz.jpg
    Merry Christmas again! Mom's tree.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Best part is that it means I get to eat more! ;)

If you want to maintain.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I also got a beautiful El camino bracelet for Christmas, which is a braided band and you add beads on of places you've been, so my family all got together and I got the bracelet and beads for Monaco, Cyprus, Turkey, USA (apparently too many cities to buy me them all) Edinburgh and two custom made beads. One says Charlie & Lola and the other says to love is to travel. It's fab and I love it, and I have so many more beads to add.

tg8cap21t03f.jpg
    pbg5cevfxx4z.jpg

Including one for Vatican city. Yes, santa brought me a trip to Vatican city! Although I'm not religious, I am fascinated by religion and people who believe and have always wanted to visit there. And Rome. It's not til October next year but I'm excited!

I want a blow by blow account and lots of pictures!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I also got a beautiful El camino bracelet for Christmas, which is a braided band and you add beads on of places you've been, so my family all got together and I got the bracelet and beads for Monaco, Cyprus, Turkey, USA (apparently too many cities to buy me them all) Edinburgh and two custom made beads. One says Charlie & Lola and the other says to love is to travel. It's fab and I love it, and I have so many more beads to add.

tg8cap21t03f.jpg
    pbg5cevfxx4z.jpg

Including one for Vatican city. Yes, santa brought me a trip to Vatican city! Although I'm not religious, I am fascinated by religion and people who believe and have always wanted to visit there. And Rome. It's not til October next year but I'm excited!

That is SO neat and incredibly special.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

2xf1jcvwobcy.jpg

Ditto. Very impressive.
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

2xf1jcvwobcy.jpg

Ditto. Very impressive.

Thanks guys. :)