Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    2016 can just be over now and it had better not take Carrie Fisher with him.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    RIP George Michael. No bueno for Christmas. It was a sad day.

On another note, I took advantage of being off today and I am tossing all the extraneous candy and junk. I need a fresh start this coming year. Sugar is out the window. I ate way too much over the holidays.

Yay! Good for you.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Good job, Lee Ann!! That's how to take control!!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Agreed. They were both a shock. I hope she makes it. Both too young.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    On another note, I took advantage of being off today and I am tossing all the extraneous candy and junk. I need a fresh start this coming year. Sugar is out the window. I ate way too much over the holidays.

You can do it! :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Yes. Way too young. Although my mom was younger than Carrie is now when she passed.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Yes. Way too young. Although my mom was younger than Carrie is now when she passed.

So was my Dad but he was too young too.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Pics of weightlifting shoes.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I am having a strange reaction to the food I ate yesterday. Last night I looked pregnant with quintuplets. It was even all poofy and bloated up around my rib cage. This morning I woke up and only looked prego with triplets. It's now down to twins.
    I ate a lot, but not THAT MUCH. I think it may have to do with eating fattier/carbier (yes, that's a word! :D ) food than my usual stuff. Weird though because after 10 years of no dairy, I had no reaction to switching back to eating it.
    Anyway, that was long.
    Bye.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    I am having a strange reaction to the food I ate yesterday. Last night I looked pregnant with quintuplets. It was even all poofy and bloated up around my rib cage. This morning I woke up and only looked prego with triplets. It's now down to twins.
    I ate a lot, but not THAT MUCH. I think it may have to do with eating fattier/carbier (yes, that's a word! :D ) food than my usual stuff. Weird though because after 10 years of no dairy, I had no reaction to switching back to eating it.
    Anyway, that was long.
    Bye.

I can get a reaction like that to popcorn. I look 5 months pregnant after eating it. Definitely all the carbs.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    I confess I want to buy all the things, despite knowing I shouldn't lol

I usually set one of my New Year's resolutions as "no unnecessary buying." I only make it til about March (cuz my birthday). I probably should do that again.

Lol same! My goal this year is to invest wisely, I'm going to actually be budgetting with an excel sheet and all! :open_mouth:

That's major adulting!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Domomallow wrote: »
    Domomallow wrote: »
    On a binge, I have eaten an entire large pizza by myself.

On one of my binge days, I decided to log it, and I reached nearly 10,000 calories.

Hm. I SHOULD log binges.. just to show me how ridiculous I'm being... but I am usually feeling naughty and don't log either.

I should do that too, but I am lazy when I binge & then don't want to know all of the damage I've done.

I don't weigh anything when I binge, but I usually eat full containers of things. I just usually log the entire box/carton/whatever from the nutrition label. I know that's not totally accurate, but it's the best I can do on those days. I've been soooo good about avoiding binges this year though. I've come a loooong way. :)

You're such an inspiration Kelly! I hope I can avoid binges in the new year.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Just waiting for my last scheduled patient before heading home. I have tomorrow off, so I get a four day break. This is the best way to kill the time!! It is keeping me out of some chocolate that was gifted to me. Ghirardelli sea salt too.

LUCKY!!! I have to work tomorrow... :(

Ditto.

I have to work Christmas Eve 7-4 & then work the service desk the day after Christmas 5:30-2:30 :s.

Oh yuck!
    I work 7-2:30 tomorrow and then 12-5 on Monday.

I took a four day weekend over New Years though.

Thankfully the service desk wasn't crazily busy & most of the customers were awesome.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    What's Santa's favorite sandwich?

A hoagie?
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    A Ho-Ho-Hoagie!!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    RIP George Michael. No bueno for Christmas. It was a sad day.

Good going taking control like that!I know you will do great!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Pics of weightlifting shoes.

Tomorrow. I left them in the gym bag in the car.