Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I am going to leave this one overnight. Why couldn't the bicycle stand up?

Because he didn't have any legs?

You are good at these! I didn't get this one either.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Do I get dressed and venture out into the cold for my favourite coffee or do I make a home made version and stay warm?

I only like iced coffee & really loved the Starbucks Gingerbread Frap.

I only like iced coffee too. Even in the winter..no hot coffee for me! I make my own though.

Oh and I'd love a Rosie oven!

Good luck at work today. And extra good luck on Monday!

I like both but prefer hot.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy Christmas Eve all! I am just getting my butt moving to straighten up my house, clean litter boxes, pack car and go ride before heading to Mom's for New Year's. I am so glad this falls on a weekend so I get 2 3 day weekends in a row!

I do hate leaving the porch kitties for 3 days without food tho...I wish I could find an external cat feeder that the racoon and skunk couldn't get into so they would have food for a few days.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Good morning all!

@Susieq_1994 used book stores are my first love, I am almost done my sci-fi book and have a week off for Christmas so visiting the book store on my list of things to do today.

@quiksylver296 we joined a new gym that is geared to power lifters and strong men, I am in looooove! 20ish a month, classes, saunas, tanning, steam room and they have dead lift platforms!

I need a sauna in my life.

Yes me too! I fantasise about winning the lottery and installing a hot tub and sauna in the new house I will buy

This would be amazing. The best sauna ever was that one in Bath with the different scents.

Yes! I am definitely going back there again! Although they were steam rooms, not sauna
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Today I went out shopping with a friend and bought a cute water bottle from a sports store. :) It's pink, and although I really don't like pink very much, it's surprisingly adorable and it was on sale! I got it for 20% off. ;)

Having a water bottle to drink from usually encourages me more than drinking from a cup for some odd reason, so I've been looking around for a while. :)

Me, too. I drink much more water if I have my "special" water bottle.

Same. Mine is pink too, Susie, even though I am not usually a pink person.

I am a pink person, I have everything pink but I don't have a pink water bottle *sob*

Shopping time!

I really have more water bottles than I need....
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Today I went out shopping with a friend and bought a cute water bottle from a sports store. :) It's pink, and although I really don't like pink very much, it's surprisingly adorable and it was on sale! I got it for 20% off. ;)

Having a water bottle to drink from usually encourages me more than drinking from a cup for some odd reason, so I've been looking around for a while. :)

Me, too. I drink much more water if I have my "special" water bottle.

Same. Mine is pink too, Susie, even though I am not usually a pink person.

I am a pink person, I have everything pink but I don't have a pink water bottle *sob*

I would get you one too if I could! ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options

"He" :D

Haha!! I didn't even notice that I gave Mr. Bicycle a gender. Funnily, in Arabic objects DO have genders, but I believe bikes are female!
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options

"He" :D

Haha!! I didn't even notice that I gave Mr. Bicycle a gender. Funnily, in Arabic objects DO have genders, but I believe bikes are female!
    Like French words!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think the big boss should send us all home at noon. It's snowing like crazy, and zero work is getting done.

SNOW DAY!! Gather all your colleagues and go make snowmen. Lug them indoors and put them at your desks. I think he'll get the hint. ;)

We discussed going out and making a snowman!

Hey, guys, what do you call an old snowman? (I will give the answer at 3:30. Post guesses until then. Upping the page count with a joke is not beyond me.)

A puddle?

I must have missed the answer in the end on this one too speed reading last night. I assume it was a puddle.

It was water when a six year old told it, but I like puddle better and awarded Susie 50 Internet dollars with which she bought Internet ice cream, but didn't tell us what flavor.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    What did one snowman say to the other snowman?
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Holy mole!
    Waving from page 1923. You all have been chatty!
    I just want to wish all merry Christmas or happy holidays.
    I can't catch up today, I'll try after Christmas.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Holy mole!
    Waving from page 1923. You all have been chatty!
    I just want to wish all merry Christmas or happy holidays.
    I can't catch up today, I'll try after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you, Wendy! We are trying to get to 2000 or 2017 for the new year. There are confessions in the pages, but there's a bunch of silly jokes too.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    What did the Gingerbread Man use to make his bed?
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    Why couldn't the bicycle stand up?

Because it was two tired.

Haha! I like that one!

My internet ice cream was cookie butter flavored. Because that's my favorite flavor. ;)
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    What did one snowman say to the other snowman?

"Why are you so pale?" :D

I'll admit that I'm just having fun with these, rather than trying hard to guess the right answer. ;)
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Why couldn't the bicycle stand up?

Because it was two tired.

I never got that or any of the others. I'm going to dwell on the snowman now...
  • Oberon21
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Good morning all!

@Susieq_1994 used book stores are my first love, I am almost done my sci-fi book and have a week off for Christmas so visiting the book store on my list of things to do today.

@quiksylver296 we joined a new gym that is geared to power lifters and strong men, I am in looooove! 20ish a month, classes, saunas, tanning, steam room and they have dead lift platforms!

I need a sauna in my life.

Yes me too! I fantasise about winning the lottery and installing a hot tub and sauna in the new house I will buy

This would be amazing. The best sauna ever was that one in Bath with the different scents.

Yes! I am definitely going back there again! Although they were steam rooms, not sauna

Oh that's right. Whatever. It was hot. :p
  • Susieq_1994
    Options
    What did the Gingerbread Man use to make his bed?

Icing sheets? (Wait. Icing doesn't come in sheets! Chocolate sheets?!)