Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Laurie6578 wrote: »
    Great thread..the best and worst of humanity. It makes me feel more connected to the human race. My confession..I tried to read all 2000 pages but skipped forward several times because I'M HORRIBLY IMPATIENT!!

I don't blame you! :smiley:
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    I tried intermittent fasting. Not only did I eat a pizza in a 14 hour sitting at work... I then had raisins and popcorn, just because I was bored and there was nothing else to steal from the coworkers.
    I think I am going green day, intermittent is not for me yet.

IF has never worked for me unless I am under extreme stress. I am definitely a 5-6 small meals daily girl.

I could probably do the fasting days, but I would horribly over-compensate on the non-fast days. I did consider it before I chose low-carb
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Jumping in on page 2000 to say hi!

7uba3g4pjq82.gif

ts3nmjek0jo6.gif

Hi, Ceci!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

7uba3g4pjq82.gif

ts3nmjek0jo6.gif

Hi!!!!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Am I still in 2000?!

Edit to say YES! I am!

@MsFlabULess That is a huge achievement that you have read the whole thing! I'm pretty sure I skipped a load of posts when we were posting thick and fast. Part of me actually wants to re-read to see what we were talking about now.

Quik you are freaking amazing, if it helps, you would get first place if you were against us! Although, Victoria is pretty close competition. I just started from the beginning today, so I have a looooooong ways to go.

It was pretty interesting lol. I could relate to a lot of stuff ya'll were talking about and there were tons of things I wanted to comment on but they were like a billion years old and I HAD to finish before I commented. I didn't want to be a bingo square :wink:

Confession: I'm so tired of the freaking snow!!! I wish I could find a job where I could work from home all winter and only have to go to the office the other 3 months. It snowed again today...we get a little taste of spring and mother nature pulls it away! I've been sick of snow since the first snowflake fell. I need to move somewhere tropical!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

7uba3g4pjq82.gif

ts3nmjek0jo6.gif

I'm a newbie in here...sort of... but hi!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Am I still in 2000?!

Edit to say YES! I am!

@MsFlabULess That is a huge achievement that you have read the whole thing! I'm pretty sure I skipped a load of posts when we were posting thick and fast. Part of me actually wants to re-read to see what we were talking about now.

Quik you are freaking amazing, if it helps, you would get first place if you were against us! Although, Victoria is pretty close competition. I just started from the beginning today, so I have a looooooong ways to go.

It was pretty interesting lol. I could relate to a lot of stuff ya'll were talking about and there were tons of things I wanted to comment on but they were like a billion years old and I HAD to finish before I commented. I didn't want to be a bingo square :wink:

Confession: I'm so tired of the freaking snow!!! I wish I could find a job where I could work from home all winter and only have to go to the office the other 3 months. It snowed again today...we get a little taste of spring and mother nature pulls it away! I've been sick of snow since the first snowflake fell. I need to move somewhere tropical!

Amen! I'm your next door neighbor - Idaho.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Currently driving on 95 North headed back to New Jersey from South Carolina. Just shy of Washington DC. And I confess I am eating my way North. I sort of dread tomorrow's weigh in. Just making sure I make page 2000!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Am I on 2000 as well?!?!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Currently driving on 95 North headed back to New Jersey from South Carolina. Just shy of Washington DC. And I confess I am eating my way North. I sort of dread tomorrow's weigh in. Just making sure I make page 2000!

There is a lot of good eating in my neck of the woods, I have to say.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Am I still in 2000?!

Edit to say YES! I am!

What part of Idaho are you in? I go up there a lot during fire season and other work related stuff.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Am I still in 2000?!

Edit to say YES! I am!

What part of Idaho are you in? I go up there a lot during fire season and other work related stuff.

Work in Boise, commute in.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My friend and I had brunch at this fabulous restaurant in Greenville called Tupelo Honey Café. I had avocado toast and a veggie burger. I had one bit of a biscuit (which tasted amazing) then realize it probably had butter and possibly milk in it and put it down. I could literally taste the butter. And a Bloody Mary. Today is my last day of vacation and last day of my no drinking vacation. And then I left my debit card at the restaurant. I was already back in Columbus SC so had them cut it up. Sigh.

Yay for great eats minus the buttery biscuit & boo to losing your debit card.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    The pictures from your vacation look so beautiful Lee!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    The pictures from your vacation look so beautiful Lee!

Agree! The whales are amazing!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    16 more pages until we hit 2017!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Bwahahahaaaa! No sweat! :D
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

Prepare yourself notifications widget, haha ;) !

I confess that I am such a wimp I am giving up my recomposition excuses for lent lol. I hate lifting, I hate losing run time but my body comp needs so much work it is depressing an I can't keep putting it off. Damn you lentttttt!