Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Confession: I ate Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough AND candy cane Hershey's kisses (stashed those babies away at Christmas) Saturday night after my meet. Neither one seemed to taste as good as they used to! Nooooooooo! I don't want to be one of those people that are all "sweets don't even taste good to me anymore." The Blue Bunny Cherrific Cheesecake ice cream is still awesome, so there's that.

Honestly back when I could still eat The Tonight Dough it wasn't as good as half baked. Good news for your micro spread I guess though on the positive side!

P.S. Have you tried carrot cake kisses? I have heard good stuff!
  • JessicaMcB
    Options
    I confess that I have let a halfwit at my help desk drive me to eating Reese's cups before 8 am. On January 27th, I placed an URGENT ticket trying to get a claim out the door. There's a lot of details that I won't go into this morning, but he told me to do what I had already done and then place another ticket asking for what I needed him to do that I told him is what I needed a month ago and telling me that it would be easier if I split the claim exactly in half than the way I split it. We'll, yes it would, but it would also create an exact duplicate that will reject when it finally makes it to the insurance company. I don't complicate my own life unnecessarily and I don't think you could do my job, even though I told you how to do yours 32 days ago now. It was jolly good of you to agree with me, now do you think you could do it?
    It is a good thing that today is Mardi Gras. There WILL be more chocolate.

Ugh enjoy all the chocolate!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    @JessicaMcB obviously I am not a good Catholic either, see my rant about the halfwits at the help desk. :)
    My oldest is 23 and this is literally the only thing she wants me to do with her anymore.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Confession: I ate Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough AND candy cane Hershey's kisses (stashed those babies away at Christmas) Saturday night after my meet. Neither one seemed to taste as good as they used to! Nooooooooo! I don't want to be one of those people that are all "sweets don't even taste good to me anymore." The Blue Bunny Cherrific Cheesecake ice cream is still awesome, so there's that.

I am one of those people. Now if I could just get there with wine...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins I never said I was a good Catholic . It's awesome that you do that with your daughter. I'm probably going to die in one of my three wakes up one day with powerlifting ambition ;)
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    16 more pages until we hit 2017!

Prepare yourself notifications widget, haha ;) !

I confess that I am such a wimp I am giving up my recomposition excuses for lent lol. I hate lifting, I hate losing run time but my body comp needs so much work it is depressing an I can't keep putting it off. Damn you lentttttt!

OMG I love lifting! If I could do it everyday I would. :)

We need to figure out how y'all can do my lifting and I can do your running haha! I can trail run for 3+ hours and not even think about the time, 15 minutes in the weights area of the gym is like a year- I'm a wuss

I'd totally be in on that deal!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Honestly back when I could still eat The Tonight Dough it wasn't as good as half baked. Good news for your micro spread I guess though on the positive side!

I tried Half-Baked when the store was out of The Tonight Dough. I am (or was?) definitely Team Tonight Dough.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    My boss just scheduled a conference call at 11:30, meaning I will likely miss my yoga class at 12:00. I am seriously angry about this! Don't mess with my yoga, people! >:)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    My boss just scheduled a conference call at 11:30, meaning I will likely miss my yoga class at 12:00. I am seriously angry about this! Don't mess with my yoga, people! >:)

Oh, no, don't take my yoga time.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Am I still in 2000?!

Edit to say YES! I am!

@MsFlabULess That is a huge achievement that you have read the whole thing! I'm pretty sure I skipped a load of posts when we were posting thick and fast. Part of me actually wants to re-read to see what we were talking about now.

Quik you are freaking amazing, if it helps, you would get first place if you were against us! Although, Victoria is pretty close competition. I just started from the beginning today, so I have a looooooong ways to go.

It was pretty interesting lol. I could relate to a lot of stuff ya'll were talking about and there were tons of things I wanted to comment on but they were like a billion years old and I HAD to finish before I commented. I didn't want to be a bingo square :wink:

Confession: I'm so tired of the freaking snow!!! I wish I could find a job where I could work from home all winter and only have to go to the office the other 3 months. It snowed again today...we get a little taste of spring and mother nature pulls it away! I've been sick of snow since the first snowflake fell. I need to move somewhere tropical!

Amen! I'm your next door neighbor - Idaho.

What part of Idaho are you in? I go up there a lot during fire season and other work related stuff.

Work in Boise, commute in.

I think that's only like 6 or so hours from me. I used to go to twin all the time. I've only stopped in Boise to eat, last time I was there I was in McCall at the smoke jumper base.

I went to college in Twin. Was just there last Wednesday for work. :p

If I end up in Idaho this year for any wild fires I'll be sure to let you know!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

I tried Half-Baked when the store was out of The Tonight Dough. I am (or was?) definitely Team Tonight Dough.

I've never tried the Tonight Dough but I always see it. I did pick up 2 boxes of the new handheld pints that they came out with. The reeses and the cookie dough. I haven't tried them yet but I couldn't pass them up...they were calling to me and I'm not even a huge ice cream person just a horrible impulse buyer I guess haha!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Confession: Yesterday was a loooooong day! Late night makes for fast food...cheeseburger, tater tots, and 2.5....yes...2.5 deep fried mushrooms. Also, I took my daughter to swig for a bday treat before her party this weekend and I got a "swig break" drink which was mountain dew, powerade, and coconut mixed and 2 sugar cookies. One chocolate and one regular. I only ate one and saving the other one to work in today. I did also eat the new life saver gummies mindlessly while playing xbox so ya there's also that :neutral: .
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: Yesterday was a loooooong day! Late night makes for fast food...cheeseburger, tater tots, and 2.5....yes...2.5 deep fried mushrooms. Also, I took my daughter to swig for a bday treat before her party this weekend and I got a "swig break" drink which was mountain dew, powerade, and coconut mixed and 2 sugar cookies. One chocolate and one regular. I only ate one and saving the other one to work in today. I did also eat the new life saver gummies mindlessly while playing xbox so ya there's also that :neutral: .

Oh man! A cheeseburger and tater tots sound AMAZING! My mouth watered just reading that (and the cafeteria at work does a yummy bacon ranch cheeseburger and tots). Must. resist.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    @MelissaPhippsFeagins I never said I was a good Catholic . It's awesome that you do that with your daughter. I'm probably going to die in one of my three wakes up one day with powerlifting ambition ;)

I confess that I am such a wimp I am giving up my recomposition excuses for lent lol. I hate lifting, I hate losing run time but my body comp needs so much work it is depressing an I can't keep putting it off. Damn you lentttttt!

We need to figure out how y'all can do my lifting and I can do your running haha! I can trail run for 3+ hours and not even think about the time, 15 minutes in the weights area of the gym is like a year- I'm a wuss

The balance between the two is freaking HARD! I tried to do a bit of both when I was training for half marathons, it wasn't feasible to maintain. Some people can do it now issue, I however am not one of those people :D
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

OH HECK NO! My job knows not to mess my schedule, mind you I am also that weird that will roll out the yoga mat in the middle of the boardroom during my lunch break if it isn't being used. :p
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Ok, so let me help out with getting to 2000. I have some pics from my Mexico vacation with the grey whale camp.
    d68s38xc5wj6.jpg
    Here's some of the pics from vacation.siaqriyxhp79.jpg
    bbclwfsv7b2l.jpg
    3kfvorlzy9pt.jpg
    dsmnxjjbtmez.jpg
    n3debsn7m3rh.jpg

Awwww I have never wanted to go to Mexico. Now I do.

This was on the baja from the tip at Cabo San Lucas to about midway up toward California. The outfit that did the whale camp for us was Magdalena Bay Whales. Small family outfit out of Puerto San Carlos BCS. Captain Marco can take care of it all.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

Oh man! A cheeseburger and tater tots sound AMAZING! My mouth watered just reading that (and the cafeteria at work does a yummy bacon ranch cheeseburger and tots). Must. resist.

It was soooo good on the bright side I didn't eat all the tots I gave the rest to my daughter so I think that's a win haha! :tongue:
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    I have a kajillion trainings to do to get my warrant before fire season starts and I'm so over it. I'm just clicking through the pages and not even reading them anymore at this point.
  • JessicaMcB
    Options

Blasphemy :P
    MissKalhan wrote: »

The balance between the two is freaking HARD! I tried to do a bit of both when I was training for half marathons, it wasn't feasible to maintain. Some people can do it now issue, I however am not one of those people :D

Right? You look wonderful in your recent photos you posted though so clearly your ability to prioritize paid out huge!

My issue is that I'm not doing it for the burn/to eat more, I just love to run- I would rather run than do most things- so I know I will never be someone who goes "off running" to recomp/run a bulk (plus I just paid my ultra registration lol). Because I know that I'm gonna have to make it work or accept that my legs look awesome and my stomach decidedly does not :/
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I have to confess. I was so focused on 2000 I forgot to party like it's 1999.

:D:D:D bwahahaha good one!