Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Ok, so let me help out with getting to 2000. I have some pics from my Mexico vacation with the grey whale camp.
    d68s38xc5wj6.jpg
    Here's some of the pics from vacation.siaqriyxhp79.jpg
    bbclwfsv7b2l.jpg
    3kfvorlzy9pt.jpg
    dsmnxjjbtmez.jpg
    n3debsn7m3rh.jpg

Awwww I have never wanted to go to Mexico. Now I do.

This was on the baja from the tip at Cabo San Lucas to about midway up toward California. The outfit that did the whale camp for us was Magdalena Bay Whales. Small family outfit out of Puerto San Carlos BCS. Captain Marco can take care of it all.
    Ok, so let me help out with getting to 2000. I have some pics from my Mexico vacation with the grey whale camp.
    d68s38xc5wj6.jpg
    Here's some of the pics from vacation.siaqriyxhp79.jpg
    bbclwfsv7b2l.jpg
    3kfvorlzy9pt.jpg
    dsmnxjjbtmez.jpg
    n3debsn7m3rh.jpg

Awwww I have never wanted to go to Mexico. Now I do.

This was on the baja from the tip at Cabo San Lucas to about midway up toward California. The outfit that did the whale camp for us was Magdalena Bay Whales. Small family outfit out of Puerto San Carlos BCS. Captain Marco can take care of it all.

Those were amazing pictures!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess I got up at 12:30 am to work on my dissertation. It is now 2:30 am and I have checked facebook, watched some videos on Trump's congressional speech (no comments) and now am checking in here. Sigh. I better get to work.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I confess I got up at 12:30 am to work on my dissertation. It is now 2:30 am and I have checked facebook, watched some videos on Trump's congressional speech (no comments) and now am checking in here. Sigh. I better get to work.

Woot! Revised prospectus and quarter plan submitted! If only I can keep up the momentum.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Tami!! @quiksylver296
    Have an amazing day!!

Edited because I tagged the wrong quik!! :o
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    Your daughter is beautiful, @MsFlabULess !
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Happy Birthday Tami! <3
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    @MsFlabULess your daughter is gorgeous! Must get it from her mama ;)

@kellyjellybellyjelly does that mean I won't see you on the food product thread :( ? Great resolution setting though, you clearly know yourself well!

I confess that in light of my husband working late (I usually run at night) I structured the whole day so that Mia was down for nap at 12:30, Emma and Kates' afternoon craft were set up in my gym just so I could bang out 15k now and do StrongLifts tonight when they are in bed. Pro Tip: A 4 year old asking, "When can we have a snack?" every two minutes will radically improve your times

I'll still post in there since most of the stuff people find I can't find for the most part.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

Maybe working on the dissertation should be your Lent practice?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    i07n8sdjp7j2.png

This will probably be huge but I'm a hardcore cheer mom and this is my baby at a competition a few weeks ago! :heart: Yes it is huge but I don't know how to change that soooo.... :lol:

Gorgeous, like her mama!!!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    kelly_c_77 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Tami!! @quiksylver296
    Have an amazing day!!

Edited because I tagged the wrong quik!! :o

Thanks, Kelly!

Don't forget LeeAnn! Happy birthday, @crosbylee!

883ilmhpmnmi.jpg
    dkmyh0ixwlg7.jpg

• quiksylver296
    Options
    Happy Birthday Tami! <3

Thanks, POF! Calories don't count on your birthday, right?!? Freddy's Steakburger, Dutch Bros, and cheesecake are all in my future today.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    This tickled my funny bone this morning! :D

fme0cdbmc6ex.jpg
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Tami and LeeAnn!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Happy birthday, Tami and LeeAnn!

Thanks, Mel!
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Am I still in 2000?!

Edit to say YES! I am!

@MsFlabULess That is a huge achievement that you have read the whole thing! I'm pretty sure I skipped a load of posts when we were posting thick and fast. Part of me actually wants to re-read to see what we were talking about now.

Quik you are freaking amazing, if it helps, you would get first place if you were against us! Although, Victoria is pretty close competition. I just started from the beginning today, so I have a looooooong ways to go.

It was pretty interesting lol. I could relate to a lot of stuff ya'll were talking about and there were tons of things I wanted to comment on but they were like a billion years old and I HAD to finish before I commented. I didn't want to be a bingo square :wink:

Confession: I'm so tired of the freaking snow!!! I wish I could find a job where I could work from home all winter and only have to go to the office the other 3 months. It snowed again today...we get a little taste of spring and mother nature pulls it away! I've been sick of snow since the first snowflake fell. I need to move somewhere tropical!

Amen! I'm your next door neighbor - Idaho.

What part of Idaho are you in? I go up there a lot during fire season and other work related stuff.

Work in Boise, commute in.

I think that's only like 6 or so hours from me. I used to go to twin all the time. I've only stopped in Boise to eat, last time I was there I was in McCall at the smoke jumper base.

I went to college in Twin. Was just there last Wednesday for work. :p

The company I work for (Times-News) is based in Twin. Nice to see other Idahoans on here!!
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Am I still in 2000?!

Edit to say YES! I am!

@MsFlabULess That is a huge achievement that you have read the whole thing! I'm pretty sure I skipped a load of posts when we were posting thick and fast. Part of me actually wants to re-read to see what we were talking about now.

Quik you are freaking amazing, if it helps, you would get first place if you were against us! Although, Victoria is pretty close competition. I just started from the beginning today, so I have a looooooong ways to go.

It was pretty interesting lol. I could relate to a lot of stuff ya'll were talking about and there were tons of things I wanted to comment on but they were like a billion years old and I HAD to finish before I commented. I didn't want to be a bingo square :wink:

Confession: I'm so tired of the freaking snow!!! I wish I could find a job where I could work from home all winter and only have to go to the office the other 3 months. It snowed again today...we get a little taste of spring and mother nature pulls it away! I've been sick of snow since the first snowflake fell. I need to move somewhere tropical!

What part of Idaho are you in? I go up there a lot during fire season and other work related stuff.

I think that's only like 6 or so hours from me. I used to go to twin all the time. I've only stopped in Boise to eat, last time I was there I was in McCall at the smoke jumper base.

If I end up in Idaho this year for any wild fires I'll be sure to let you know!

We had MAD wildfires year before last in the Twin Falls (Magic Valley) area, burned up so much of our forests...right now everyone is covered in 5 feet of water. Damn, can't catch a break..
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Laurie6578 wrote: »
    Am I still in 2000?!

Edit to say YES! I am!

The company I work for (Times-News) is based in Twin. Nice to see other Idahoans on here!!

I was just in Jerome yesterday. Close enough to wave! LOL
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! She's an amazing little person and can tumble her butt off!

She's pretty! I wish I could tumble, but sadly I can't even do a cartwheel correctly :D. Even when I was 150 pounds I couldn't.

I remember in elementary schools we had to perform gym shows for both a floor exercise & equipment & luckily I was so bad I never was chosen to perform in front of an assembly of my peers.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Woot! Revised prospectus and quarter plan submitted! If only I can keep up the momentum.

Nice job! You know if you don't we'll keep nagging you :p.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Anyone else dragging *kitten* today? No? Just me? Oh okayy..........>.>