Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Me and another coworker have declared war on each other. Any prank ideas are welcomed :naughty:

I will DEFINITELY do the mouse one! So perf hahah!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    solieco1 wrote: »
    I "accidentally" spilled tea on my fries recently so I wouldn't eat them at a business lunch. I had to make them gross to avoid them. I tasted one with ketchup anyway.

Hahaha that is AWESOME!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Me and another coworker have declared war on each other. Any prank ideas are welcomed :naughty:

Did you tape the receiver button of her phone down yet?

Hahahahaha also will be doing!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Confession: I ate Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough AND candy cane Hershey's kisses (stashed those babies away at Christmas) Saturday night after my meet. Neither one seemed to taste as good as they used to! Nooooooooo! I don't want to be one of those people that are all "sweets don't even taste good to me anymore." The Blue Bunny Cherrific Cheesecake ice cream is still awesome, so there's that.

Honestly back when I could still eat The Tonight Dough it wasn't as good as half baked. Good news for your micro spread I guess though on the positive side!

P.S. Have you tried carrot cake kisses? I have heard good stuff!

I tried Half-Baked when the store was out of The Tonight Dough. I am (or was?) definitely Team Tonight Dough.

I've never tried the Tonight Dough but I always see it. I did pick up 2 boxes of the new handheld pints that they came out with. The reeses and the cookie dough. I haven't tried them yet but I couldn't pass them up...they were calling to me and I'm not even a huge ice cream person just a horrible impulse buyer I guess haha!

Dude you & I both! I could have a cabinet/freezer full of junk food & then go shopping for regular groceries & see a new shiny junk food & it's all over.

Example: Duncan Hines has new mug cakes (four to a pack) & I picked up two boxes of different flavors at Wal-Mart.

Mug cake?! On the look out. I have so many snacks and candy! I think it's like a security blanket, I just need it there. I have candy in the freezer from months and months ago but when I want a treat I'll just go out and buy something haha!

Same! Sometimes I hate working in retail, because it's inevitable that I'll see something new in my store & have to buy it.

Ya that would be tough! My go to for an every night dessert was the chocolate chocolate donuts from 711...250 cals and 190 sodium and I can always fit those in. Now I may have to start hitting up swig 293 for a sugar cookie and 185 sodium I believe.

I don't know why I torture myself looking at food all the time but I can't help it lol. I'm so excited for tonight's dinner. Making homemade breakfast burritos. red potatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, eggs, onions, bacon, salsa, and sour cream wrapped up in a 90 cal G/F (I think they're vegan too) tortilla. I'm not G/F or vegan but they're good and only 90 cals each so I'm all for it!

Those sound good. Are you going to make extra to put in the freezer for later?

No I didn't but that is definitely a good idea! Dang!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

This will probably be huge but I'm a hardcore cheer mom and this is my baby at a competition a few weeks ago! :heart: Yes it is huge but I don't know how to change that soooo.... :lol: [/quote]

She is beautiful! From what I can see she takes after you.[/quote]

Thank you so much!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Sorry for the binge posting....long day at work today. One of our systems crashed and we've been on the phone trying to get it fixed since 8:30 this morning! :tired_face:
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Birthday party for my princess tomorrow at the trampoline park. I'm going to work out in the morning to offset the pizza and cake haha. Lettuce hope I actually work out! :smirk:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

4c33ac4284f94470d8981b8120566bc1.jpg

Cover-mouse-laser-Post-.jpg

CezAPnOW4AARC9l.jpg

6b097d11674a282ae81fb9823c6e73e8.jpg

Carmel onions! What a first bite.
    The exploding cake is hilarious but wouldn't it spray frosting every where?

I think it would be even funnier to put glitter inside the cake or the balloon.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I am giving up movies for Lent. I watched The Impossible tonight and it was a poor choice, I was bored. Oh well, only 46 days until the next one, lol.
    My son also forgot tomorrow is meat free, even though I reminded him ten times in the last few days. So I told him I would buy a veggie pizza tonight, instead of grabbing it at lunch tomorrow, and we could split it.
    Then he complained about having to go pick it up.....Dude, I am buying your lunch, suck it up!

So, like me, your son is not a good Catholic. Even I remember that you can't eat meat on Ash Wednesday. :) Tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner tonight.
    ETA: I think the good Catholic is a myth. We all screw up something sometimes..

Isn't that why confessional exists? I went to catholic school for a while (despite already being a confirmed atheist). My friends that did attend confessional used to make stuff up because they didn't think they'd done anything worth confessing to. Ironic!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! She's an amazing little person and can tumble her butt off!

She's pretty! I wish I could tumble, but sadly I can't even do a cartwheel correctly :D. Even when I was 150 pounds I couldn't.

I remember in elementary schools we had to perform gym shows for both a floor exercise & equipment & luckily I was so bad I never was chosen to perform in front of an assembly of my peers.

I confused the school gymnastics teacher because I had excellent flexibility (it's still pretty good all things considered) from years of ballet, but I cannot tumble to save my life. I can't even do a handstand. Pretty much refuse to do anything which involves my head being upside down. So if we did a school show, I'd do some high kicks and the splits and toddle off, all done!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    My flexibility on a scale of 1-10 would be around -5 I'm so stiff most of the time you would think I had rigor mortis.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I hope you all are having a good Friday. I had to pop in to work for a couple of hours today, then off to have more fun!! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a good day yesterday, but very tiring!

Happy Birthday.
    What are you planning for your fun?

Well, didn't plan anything and I got to work a lot at the cook off.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    My flexibility on a scale of 1-10 would be around -5 I'm so stiff most of the time you would think I had rigor mortis.

:D sorry but I almost spit out my Halo Top ice cream.

I also hated in school when we had to do the physical fitness & have to try to touch our toes, the mile, & climbing the rope.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

spamarie wrote: »
    I am giving up movies for Lent. I watched The Impossible tonight and it was a poor choice, I was bored. Oh well, only 46 days until the next one, lol.
    My son also forgot tomorrow is meat free, even though I reminded him ten times in the last few days. So I told him I would buy a veggie pizza tonight, instead of grabbing it at lunch tomorrow, and we could split it.
    Then he complained about having to go pick it up.....Dude, I am buying your lunch, suck it up!

So, like me, your son is not a good Catholic. Even I remember that you can't eat meat on Ash Wednesday. :) Tomato soup and grilled cheese for dinner tonight.
    ETA: I think the good Catholic is a myth. We all screw up something sometimes..

Isn't that why confessional exists? I went to catholic school for a while (despite already being a confirmed atheist). My friends that did attend confessional used to make stuff up because they didn't think they'd done anything worth confessing to. Ironic!

Well, yes, that is what it is for, but I don't know many people who actually go to reconciliation anymore.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Why hello Mellissa! I like your new photo! :+1:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Thanks, Lois!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Same. I'm not sure I can even claim 5/10... :#
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

So, what's 10 on this scale? Able to do a split?

I doubt that you are really a - 5 because you can swim so must have flexibility in your shoulders.

I can do crow, various forms of Pigeon and plow in yoga class, so I would give myself a 7 of 10, I guess. A split will never happen for me again, my lower spine and hips are arthritic.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

So, what's 10 on this scale? Able to do a split?

I doubt that you are really a - 5 because you can swim so must have flexibility in your shoulders.

I can do crow, various forms of Pigeon and plow in yoga class, so I would give myself a 7 of 10, I guess. A split will never happen for me again, my lower spine and hips are arthritic.

Good point. My hips aren't flexible. One shoulder is significantly more flexible than the other, which is funny. I can do crow and plow, pigeon not so much.
  • MsFlabULess
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So my daughter's bday party was a success! And no I didn't work out hahaha but I only when up 1.2 from the whole weekend! Yesterday I was doing really well until we got to our very far away destination and they had a Culvers... mmmm butter burgers! So, yesterday ended up being a wash but that's ok today is another day! I also got my new glasses so yay! Ya that post was kind of all over the place sooooo ya.... I can still do the splits though! I consider myself very flexible for a fatty! :tongue: