Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Anyone else dragging *kitten* today? No? Just me? Oh okayy..........>.>

Nope! Highly caffeinated over here! Free birthday coffee's got me climbing the walls. :D

5jlrrokbycqb.gif
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Laurie6578 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Am I still in 2000?!

Edit to say YES! I am!

@MsFlabULess That is a huge achievement that you have read the whole thing! I'm pretty sure I skipped a load of posts when we were posting thick and fast. Part of me actually wants to re-read to see what we were talking about now.

Quik you are freaking amazing, if it helps, you would get first place if you were against us! Although, Victoria is pretty close competition. I just started from the beginning today, so I have a looooooong ways to go.

It was pretty interesting lol. I could relate to a lot of stuff ya'll were talking about and there were tons of things I wanted to comment on but they were like a billion years old and I HAD to finish before I commented. I didn't want to be a bingo square :wink:

Confession: I'm so tired of the freaking snow!!! I wish I could find a job where I could work from home all winter and only have to go to the office the other 3 months. It snowed again today...we get a little taste of spring and mother nature pulls it away! I've been sick of snow since the first snowflake fell. I need to move somewhere tropical!

Amen! I'm your next door neighbor - Idaho.

What part of Idaho are you in? I go up there a lot during fire season and other work related stuff.

Work in Boise, commute in.

I think that's only like 6 or so hours from me. I used to go to twin all the time. I've only stopped in Boise to eat, last time I was there I was in McCall at the smoke jumper base.

I went to college in Twin. Was just there last Wednesday for work. :p

If I end up in Idaho this year for any wild fires I'll be sure to let you know!

We had MAD wildfires year before last in the Twin Falls (Magic Valley) area, burned up so much of our forests...right now everyone is covered in 5 feet of water. Damn, can't catch a break..

That's terrible. Hopefully the wet will help with the fires this year!
    Thank you ladies!! She's an amazing little person and can tumble her butt off!

She's pretty! I wish I could tumble, but sadly I can't even do a cartwheel correctly :D. Even when I was 150 pounds I couldn't.

I remember in elementary schools we had to perform gym shows for both a floor exercise & equipment & luckily I was so bad I never was chosen to perform in front of an assembly of my peers.

I did Gymnastics and dance as a kid so I can still do the splits and cartwheels, but when I lose more weight her tumbling coach is going to do some adult tumbling with me so that'll be pretty awesome!

@kellyjellybellyjelly @Italian_buju @oberon21 @Kelly_c_77 @quiksylver296 and anyone else that I missed thank you for the compliments on her pic! Ya'll are too sweet and also happy birthday to the two birthday girls and quik I love me some Freddys mmmm!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Me and another coworker have declared war on each other. Any prank ideas are welcomed :naughty:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiR0udNWUtg

Ahaha this video cracked me up!

I'm three nearly six!

What's your teachers name? Miss! Miss what? I don't know we just call her Miss!

Are you my real dad?

Ahahaha that it took them that long to realize it was a prank.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    OMG! So here comes the creeper post! I was late to the party...majorly late...like a year! I could not jump in and post until I read the ENTIRE thread...yes the ENTIRE THING :neutral: !!! Start to finish! I just finished right now. Creeper fact #2 I feel like I know all of you haha! I could probably tell you 90% of everyone's names and write up an about me (weird I know). I was going to go back and quote the trash bag thing just cause but decided against it even though I used to wear a sauna suit...just the top...the first time I attempted to lose weight. So less with the creepy and more with the confessions! I'm not a binge eater I'm more of a grazer, I like to look and recipes and food menus all the time...yes I know weird, I have finished all of something without even realizing it until I go to put down the fork and put it away and its gone! Sweets are my weakness! Cookies, cakes, donuts you name it! Lets see....I've hidden in closets to eat snacks so I wouldn't have to share with my kids, I've cried over food on several occasions. That's all I can think of for now sooooo...ya hi I'm Taylor!! :smiley:

Welcome!
    I'm a grazer too. Just a little bite adds up when you keep coming back and saying it again.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Me and another coworker have declared war on each other. Any prank ideas are welcomed :naughty:

4c33ac4284f94470d8981b8120566bc1.jpg

Cover-mouse-laser-Post-.jpg

CezAPnOW4AARC9l.jpg

6b097d11674a282ae81fb9823c6e73e8.jpg
  • raymax4
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I am poorly. It's been going on since Monday evening. I have loads of tiny blood blisters around my eyes and eyelids from the pressure of puking. Do other people get those? Or is it just obvious because I'm pale?

Sorry you have been so sick. That must have been awful retching.
    I haven't had that happen to me.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    @kellyjellybellyjelly omg that cake one! I would kill someone!
  • raymax4
    Options
    What a week it's been. I have worked 45 hours and will probably work a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon as well. My team is down 3 people and we are falling behind. I don't really like it, but there's just one other person who can work the oncology portion of my job.
    On the plus side one of the three jobs I was doing was taken completely off of me this morning so that I can focus on the oncology and surgery portion more.
    On the minus side, I had a 90 minute meeting this morning with my manager about the oncology problems. We have a couple of possible solutions and some that need more people involved, which means more meetings next week.
    I confess that instead of eating everything in sight tonight, I went consignment store shopping. One exercise outfit and a blouse for work and a new shirt for my husband for $35. I happen to know that the shirt for the husband went for that at Belk so I can call it a win, right?

Shopping is a lot more fun now. I'd say a win.
  • raymax4
    Options
    So, my meet outcome wasn't what I was hoping for. No hardware (I was in the biggest division). Squats ended at 192 lbs. Bench at 145 lbs. Deads at 331.7 lbs. Learned a lot and am ready for the next one!

Great pictures. You look like a woman on a mission.
  • raymax4
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Quik you looked so determined, I would not mess with you!

I'm feeling much better. Although I look like someone gave me a hickey on each eye. Weird! It's fading fast, hope they're gone by Tuesday when I'm at work.

Glad you are feeling better. Tell them it's a new eye make up and ask them if they like it.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Getting in for 2000. Spent all day trying to get my laptop updated when windows doesn't want to play ball and experimenting with sweet potato as a bolognese sauce

How did it turn out
  • raymax4
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    My friend and I had brunch at this fabulous restaurant in Greenville called Tupelo Honey Café. I had avocado toast and a veggie burger. I had one bit of a biscuit (which tasted amazing) then realize it probably had butter and possibly milk in it and put it down. I could literally taste the butter. And a Bloody Mary. Today is my last day of vacation and last day of my no drinking vacation. And then I left my debit card at the restaurant. I was already back in Columbus SC so had them cut it up. Sigh.

Sounds delicious! All in all sounds like a good break for you. Sorry about the credit card.
    I'm rooting for you having no more setbacks on the dissertation.
  • raymax4
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Ok, so let me help out with getting to 2000. I have some pics from my Mexico vacation with the grey

Oh that is so cool.
    I didn't know that they would come up to the boats like that and you could touch them! You got some great pictures.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I'm waiting for my mortgage to be agreed and I have to confess I am not very patient about it. I'm obsessively refreshing the tracker, even on a Sunday. It's taking too long :(

I wouldn't be either . Hope it's done now.
    I'll be drumming my fingers and tapping my toes impatiently with you until you let me know that it's done.
  • raymax4
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Random question since we are pushing for 2000. Has anyone in here frozen avocado and chia chocolate pudding before? I feel like it would be a bomb ice cream sub but I also don't want to destroy what I just made because I'm fresh outta cinnamon haha

Trying to wrap my mind around the combination.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I "accidentally" spilled tea on my fries recently so I wouldn't eat them at a business lunch. I had to make them gross to avoid them. I tasted one with ketchup anyway.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Laurie6578 wrote: »
    Great thread..the best and worst of humanity. It makes me feel more connected to the human race. My confession..I tried to read all 2000 pages but skipped forward several times because I'M HORRIBLY IMPATIENT!!

I don't blame you
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    I round my scale down. If my weight is 195.6, I record 194. It makes me feel better.

Also, I weigh myself every night and every morning. If the scale is roughly 2-3 pounds above at night where I want to be in the morning, I know I'm good and feel accomplished.

Been there myself. This year, I am limiting my weigh ins to the first of the month only.

I went the opposite way. I weigh myself everyday so I get used to the ups as well as downs. It worked, now when I see I've gone up a pound I think about what I ate the day before (sodium) or if there is anything else that effected it and move on with my day.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    This is why I have to have a list with me in the grocery store. If I don't have something to limit me somewhat, I will just roam the store and toss in whatever sounds good at the time.

I've saved a lot of money since meal planning and writing a list before I go food shopping. Almost halved the amount I spend, and now we throw out hardly any food that has gone off because we eat to a (semi-)plan.