Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Quik you looked so determined, I would not mess with you!

I'm feeling much better. Although I look like someone gave me a hickey on each eye. Weird! It's fading fast, hope they're gone by Tuesday when I'm at work.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    2000 yet?
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Getting in for 2000. Spent all day trying to get my laptop updated when windows doesn't want to play ball and experimenting with sweet potato as a bolognese sauce
  • orangesmartie
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Alright, that didn't the make it. It's about 30 posts a page, and there are about 12 on here so far, so another 18 to go!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome POF! I don't want to try and quote multiple posts on my phone because I'm sure I'll mess that up. I've made a copycat of the hash brown casserole and it's not too bad basically cheese and cream of chicken soup bit it's GOOD!
    I feel like I should give a bio about myself since I know so much about yall and you know next to nothing about me haha!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Thanks ladies, you are all so sweet <3 . My OCD had been basically a non-issue from when I started my weight loss journey (I feel like elements of OCD actually applied positively to weight loss compliance) but since late September (transitioning to maintenance? SAD? Stopping breastfeeding?) it's been becoming a big issue again and I have been scared of myself more than once.

Just filled my RX and am on the wait list for a pnew psychiatrist. Thank you for the support!

Take care, Jessica, and let us know how we can help. OCD is no joke.

Thank you <3 . Feeling a lot better today, not sure if that is wishful thinking or what but I'll take it!

Come on page 2000!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I was going to post a pic of my 16 jeans to help get to 2000 but don't know how sigh...
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    I was going to post a pic of my 16 jeans to help get to 2000 but don't know how sigh...

I can't do it through the app (Android) but I can do it through the web browser on my phone. There's a little camera icon in the top right above the reply box
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    COME ON!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Come on 2,000! Quik you still looked like you rocked the competition & cannot wait to hear how your next competition goes. When is it?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I think we're down to 12 posts. Now 11.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    My friend and I had brunch at this fabulous restaurant in Greenville called Tupelo Honey Café. I had avocado toast and a veggie burger. I had one bit of a biscuit (which tasted amazing) then realize it probably had butter and possibly milk in it and put it down. I could literally taste the butter. And a Bloody Mary. Today is my last day of vacation and last day of my no drinking vacation. And then I left my debit card at the restaurant. I was already back in Columbus SC so had them cut it up. Sigh.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    We are so full even 3 hours later we can barely move.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Working on my dissertation this afternoon...
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    I have had such a lazy day today it's disgusting! And there's bakewell tart in the fridge calling me, but I can't have any because Mrs s has fallen asleep!
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    I could go and clean the kitchen but instead I'm lying in bed scrolling Facebook :(
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    OMG! So here comes the creeper post! I was late to the party...majorly late...like a year! I could not jump in and post until I read the ENTIRE thread...yes the ENTIRE THING :neutral: !!! Start to finish! I just finished right now. Creeper fact #2 I feel like I know all of you haha! I could probably tell you 90% of everyone's names and write up an about me (weird I know). I was going to go back and quote the trash bag thing just cause but decided against it even though I used to wear a sauna suit...just the top...the first time I attempted to lose weight. So less with the creepy and more with the confessions! I'm not a binge eater I'm more of a grazer, I like to look and recipes and food menus all the time...yes I know weird, I have finished all of something without even realizing it until I go to put down the fork and put it away and its gone! Sweets are my weakness! Cookies, cakes, donuts you name it! Lets see....I've hidden in closets to eat snacks so I wouldn't have to share with my kids, I've cried over food on several occasions. That's all I can think of for now sooooo...ya hi I'm Taylor!! :smiley:

You are awesome for getting through all of that!!! Welcome aboard and keep in touch!!
  • crosbylee
    Options
    Ok, so let me help out with getting to 2000. I have some pics from my Mexico vacation with the grey whale camp.
    d68s38xc5wj6.jpg
    Here's some of the pics from vacation.siaqriyxhp79.jpg
    bbclwfsv7b2l.jpg
    3kfvorlzy9pt.jpg
    dsmnxjjbtmez.jpg
    n3debsn7m3rh.jpg
  • crosbylee
    Options
    I find that some of my weight issues can be seasonal. I let myself go too much around the holidays. This past one, I ate more of the toffee I made than I gave away. Live and learn...
  • orangesmartie
    Options
    Looks fabulous Lee!