Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    OMG! So here comes the creeper post! I was late to the party...majorly late...like a year! I could not jump in and post until I read the ENTIRE thread...yes the ENTIRE THING :neutral: !!! Start to finish! I just finished right now. Creeper fact #2 I feel like I know all of you haha! I could probably tell you 90% of everyone's names and write up an about me (weird I know). I was going to go back and quote the trash bag thing just cause but decided against it even though I used to wear a sauna suit...just the top...the first time I attempted to lose weight. So less with the creepy and more with the confessions! I'm not a binge eater I'm more of a grazer, I like to look and recipes and food menus all the time...yes I know weird, I have finished all of something without even realizing it until I go to put down the fork and put it away and its gone! Sweets are my weakness! Cookies, cakes, donuts you name it! Lets see....I've hidden in closets to eat snacks so I wouldn't have to share with my kids, I've cried over food on several occasions. That's all I can think of for now sooooo...ya hi I'm Taylor!! :smiley:

I can't believe you read the WHOLE thing! You get an honorary Bingo just for that! Welcome, Taylor!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options

Lol well hello Taylor! Props to you for reading the entire feed!

Have to say that's awesome & some dedication to read the whole thread. I don't think I even read the whole thread. How long did it take you to read it?

I know I've done some secret eating & have hidden the packages.

Thanks haha! I think I started in either July or Aug. last year. What can I say I have a lot of time on my hands at work :neutral:
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    And I obviously don't know how to quote either. I'm starting this off spectacularly! :grimace:
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    OMG! So here comes the creeper post! I was late to the party...majorly late...like a year! I could not jump in and post until I read the ENTIRE thread...yes the ENTIRE THING :neutral: !!! Start to finish! I just finished right now. Creeper fact #2 I feel like I know all of you haha! I could probably tell you 90% of everyone's names and write up an about me (weird I know). I was going to go back and quote the trash bag thing just cause but decided against it even though I used to wear a sauna suit...just the top...the first time I attempted to lose weight. So less with the creepy and more with the confessions! I'm not a binge eater I'm more of a grazer, I like to look and recipes and food menus all the time...yes I know weird, I have finished all of something without even realizing it until I go to put down the fork and put it away and its gone! Sweets are my weakness! Cookies, cakes, donuts you name it! Lets see....I've hidden in closets to eat snacks so I wouldn't have to share with my kids, I've cried over food on several occasions. That's all I can think of for now sooooo...ya hi I'm Taylor!! :smiley:

I can't believe you read the WHOLE thing! You get an honorary Bingo just for that! Welcome, Taylor!

Haha thank you! I feel pretty accomplished actually!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options

Haha thank you! I feel pretty accomplished actually!

There ya go!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

Ditto. And nice to meet you.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I am poorly. It's been going on since Monday evening. I have loads of tiny blood blisters around my eyes and eyelids from the pressure of puking. Do other people get those? Or is it just obvious because I'm pale?

Yes I get them. I have a few from the pressure of my sinus infection (which is 85% better day 3 of prednisone). It's not super obvious because I am not pale, but I noticed them after my run this afternoon. I'm sorry that you feel so awful. Hugs and get well soon.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

Ditto. And nice to meet you.

Nice to "officially" meet you too!
    I'm supposed to have a repeat of last night's dinner tonight...chicken breasts, red potatoes, and broccoli. Really i just want Cracker Barrel all the French toast and hash brown casserole I can eat mmmm! Yes I was looking at their menu even though I get the same thing everytime and even though I knew I wasn't going to go...sigh
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Thanks ladies, you are all so sweet <3 . My OCD had been basically a non-issue from when I started my weight loss journey (I feel like elements of OCD actually applied positively to weight loss compliance) but since late September (transitioning to maintenance? SAD? Stopping breastfeeding?) it's been becoming a big issue again and I have been scared of myself more than once.

Just filled my RX and am on the wait list for a new psychiatrist. Thank you for the support!

I hope it helps. I also suffer from OCD and have been having a harder time than normal with it lately.....
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options

This! I cannot even imagine starting from the beginning now....that must have taken you forever!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited February 2017
    Options
    What a week it's been. I have worked 45 hours and will probably work a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon as well. My team is down 3 people and we are falling behind. I don't really like it, but there's just one other person who can work the oncology portion of my job.
    On the plus side one of the three jobs I was doing was taken completely off of me this morning so that I can focus on the oncology and surgery portion more.
    On the minus side, I had a 90 minute meeting this morning with my manager about the oncology problems. We have a couple of possible solutions and some that need more people involved, which means more meetings next week.
    I confess that instead of eating everything in sight tonight, I went consignment store shopping. One exercise outfit and a blouse for work and a new shirt for my husband for $35. I happen to know that the shirt for the husband went for that at Belk so I can call it a win, right?
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

This! I cannot even imagine starting from the beginning now....that must have taken you forever!

Yes it really did but I could not just jump in! I had to see how it all unfolded! Hahaha
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, you are all so sweet <3 . My OCD had been basically a non-issue from when I started my weight loss journey (I feel like elements of OCD actually applied positively to weight loss compliance) but since late September (transitioning to maintenance? SAD? Stopping breastfeeding?) it's been becoming a big issue again and I have been scared of myself more than once.

Just filled my RX and am on the wait list for a new psychiatrist. Thank you for the support!

I hope it helps. I also suffer from OCD and have been having a harder time than normal with it lately.....

Not to derail the thread but do you find you worsen seasonally? I've kind of always been worse in winter but then I wonder if it's all in my head (because you know, what isn't kicking it in there?).

Welcome Taylor, hats off to you for your reading odyssey!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

Not to derail the thread but do you find you worsen seasonally? I've kind of always been worse in winter but then I wonder if it's all in my head (because you know, what isn't kicking it in there?).

Welcome Taylor, hats off to you for your reading odyssey!

Thank you! I hope you start feeling better soon!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options

Hi Taylor!! Welcome to the thread, we love new posters! ;) Also, most of us were longtime lurkers before posting, so that's nothing new. Reading all of our 2000 pages is quite the accomplishment though!
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    I am poorly. It's been going on since Monday evening. I have loads of tiny blood blisters around my eyes and eyelids from the pressure of puking. Do other people get those? Or is it just obvious because I'm pale?

Oh yuck. :( Hope both you and Tami are feeling better!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

Hi Taylor!! Welcome to the thread, we love new posters! ;) Also, most of us were longtime lurkers before posting, so that's nothing new. Reading all of our 2000 pages is quite the accomplishment though!

Thanks Susie! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders haha!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

Hey Taylor, welcome :)
  • MsFlabULess
    Options

Hey Taylor, welcome :)

Thank you!!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    Well done Taylor, that's an impressive feat. I haven't read the whole thread, I think I missed a couple of months when Andrew was tiny and my brain stopped functioning from sleep deprivation.

Finally feeling better today, I've kept all my food in at least!