Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    There is a magical cook time between delicious oatmeal and disgusting, slimy, weird textured oatmeal. I crossed that line this morning. :s

My luck with food the last couple day has been bad. Dropped my lunch on the floor at work yesterday...

I am very aware of that magical time. my MIL loves her oatmeal on the other side well in the slimy disgusting side. needless to say I cook our oatmeal separately.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    GUYS!!! I am less than two weeks from my first powerlifting competition. I am so nervous! It's constantly the only thing on my mind. I work with my coach Friday and Monday, then taper off until Saturday (THE day). It's SO CLOSE!!! :o:#

You will do great! Make sure hubby or son films it for us!

Yes we want to watch!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    There is a magical cook time between delicious oatmeal and disgusting, slimy, weird textured oatmeal. I crossed that line this morning. :s

My luck with food the last couple day has been bad. Dropped my lunch on the floor at work yesterday...

I am very aware of that magical time. my MIL loves her oatmeal on the other side well in the slimy disgusting side. needless to say I cook our oatmeal separately.

I definitely prefer my oats well on the other side of that line. LOL Almost like the oats are cereal in warmed milk.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    GUYS!!! I am less than two weeks from my first powerlifting competition. I am so nervous! It's constantly the only thing on my mind. I work with my coach Friday and Monday, then taper off until Saturday (THE day). It's SO CLOSE!!! :o:#

Eeeeeep! Super stoked for you! I echo the need for videos (usually comps have an on-site photographer).
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options

You are an awesome shark! You will Rock this!
  • raymax4
    Options

I definitely prefer my oats well on the other side of that line. LOL Almost like the oats are cereal in warmed milk.

Me too I like to see the rolled oat. It's soft but still intact. I use old fashion oats for me.

• quiksylver296
    Options

Me too I like to see the rolled oat. It's soft but still intact. I use old fashion oats for me.

I just got old fashioned for the first time. So much better than rolled!!!
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    Confession - I keep feeling up my own pecs - the muscles, people! Jeez! :D I'm seeing/feeling some definite progress there!

YES AND TRICEPS! When those babies came I was like WHAT IS THIS BUMP?!?!?!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options

McCann's steel cut oatmeal here. I love the stuff.
  • raymax4
    edited February 2017
    Options

w8231bn7rz7r.jpg
    I have a chocolate premier protein shake warmed up for hot chocolate
    80g oats
    100 g strawberries
    100 g blueberries
    And 90 to 120 g banana (depending on the banana.)
    And some times I put Ghirardelli chocolate syrup
    Soo good.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Quick and MissKalhan, You are excelling greatly and reaping the benefits.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

You will do great! Make sure hubby or son films it for us!

Yes we want to watch!

What she said.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

w8231bn7rz7r.jpg
    80g oats
    100 g strawberries
    100 g blueberries
    Soo good.

Looks good!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

w8231bn7rz7r.jpg
    80g oats
    100 g strawberries
    100 g blueberries
    Soo good.

YUM!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
  • raymax4
    Options
    Bring it, Friday!!!

twwcn6slu6r9.png

Yes mam.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    So I've made the decision that as of Monday next week I will be moving to maintenance/body recomp. Mainly because my lifts aren't progressing the way I want, which is due to cutting. GIVE ME ALL THE GAINS!

I have to add 300 calories of carbs next week. No extra fat or protein...just carbs. Lots of oatmeal and rice for me!
  • MissKalhan
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    So I've made the decision that as of Monday next week I will be moving to maintenance/body recomp. Mainly because my lifts aren't progressing the way I want, which is due to cutting. GIVE ME ALL THE GAINS!

I have to add 300 calories of carbs next week. No extra fat or protein...just carbs. Lots of oatmeal and rice for me!

Yah I'm looking to add roughly 700 calories overall and a *kitten* ton of carbs. Seriously thinking of buying a bread maker and getting the carbs that way xD