Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Yah we don't do a bunch for Valentine's (Martin is a business and marketing major.... needless to say the rants are insane lol), however we are going to Sushi because sushi is awesome and it gives me a reason to dress up heh.
    Valentine's Day Trivia: Nearly 6 million people get engaged or proposed to today. This got broadcasted on the radio this morning, which turned into a giant rant on how diamonds and engagement rings are pure and utter BS because it is essentially a giant marketing campaign that took over society somehow

Well, I love my diamonds, and you're not going to make me feel bad about it. :wink:

No one can ever feel bad about diamonds.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Yah we don't do a bunch for Valentine's (Martin is a business and marketing major.... needless to say the rants are insane lol), however we are going to Sushi because sushi is awesome and it gives me a reason to dress up heh.
    Valentine's Day Trivia: Nearly 6 million people get engaged or proposed to today. This got broadcasted on the radio this morning, which turned into a giant rant on how diamonds and engagement rings are pure and utter BS because it is essentially a giant marketing campaign that took over society somehow

Well, I love my diamonds, and you're not going to make me feel bad about it. :wink:

Ditto this lol

Confession- Going back on my psych meds. It feels like I'm failing by doing it but I know I have to. Pray to the SSRI gods for me ;)

Do what you have to to take care of you so you can take care of your little ones. Best of luck getting the right dose fast and congratulations for being willing to admit you need help.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I bought my husband a Man Crate for Valentine's Day. I had them gift wrap it in a duct tape cocoon. He's going to love and hate it. :D

What is a man crate?

They're gifts for manly men and they have to open a little wooden crate with a tiny pry bar to get to them. He absolutely loved it. I will do it again, just not the duct tape cocoon.

What was in it?

Check out the website.
    www.mancrates.com

I got the exotic meats crate.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    rsapedt88djy.jpg

End of a six week cut, now I'm recomping/maintaining.

You look great!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I bought my husband a Man Crate for Valentine's Day. I had them gift wrap it in a duct tape cocoon. He's going to love and hate it. :D

What is a man crate?

They're gifts for manly men and they have to open a little wooden crate with a tiny pry bar to get to them. He absolutely loved it. I will do it again, just not the duct tape cocoon.

That sounds hilarious. Did you take a video :D.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Three more pages & 2000!
  • MoHousdon
    Options

What is a man crate?

That sounds hilarious. Did you take a video :D.

No because it took him about 3.5 seconds to open it. I was kind of disappointed, but not surprised.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Confession - I keep feeling up my own pecs - the muscles, people! Jeez! :D I'm seeing/feeling some definite progress there!

Picture proof.

They're hard to see, especially in a pic. But I'll try sometime.
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Ditto this lol

Confession- Going back on my psych meds. It feels like I'm failing by doing it but I know I have to. Pray to the SSRI gods for me ;)

I felt like this when I needed something for post-partum depression. But looking back, it was the right decision.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Hey, all. I've been down sick since Saturday. I went Saturday to help my sister pack to move to Arizona. When I got there, my BIL was sick. As soon as I left their house, I could feel my throat getting scratchy. Yep, major head cold. :/

I was/am mad. Although I would have still gone to help if they had told me he was sick, I think it would have been polite to give people a head's up and let them decide. I was mostly mad because of my competition Saturday, but I think I'll be fine by then, based on how I feel today.

I went to the gym Monday and met with my trainer to get an idea of what numbers I wanted to shoot for on Saturday. I deadlifted 331.5 lbs while sick and high on Sudafed! So, we're going to shoot for 335 pounds on deadlift. I hit 203 lbs on squat, and 160 on bench. I'd love to beat all those numbers, but we'll see.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Hey, all. I've been down sick since Saturday. I went Saturday to help my sister pack to move to Arizona. When I got there, my BIL was sick. As soon as I left their house, I could feel my throat getting scratchy. Yep, major head cold. :/

I was/am mad. Although I would have still gone to help if they had told me he was sick, I think it would have been polite to give people a head's up and let them decide. I was mostly mad because of my competition Saturday, but I think I'll be fine by then, based on how I feel today.

I went to the gym Monday and met with my trainer to get an idea of what numbers I wanted to shoot for on Saturday. I deadlifted 331.5 lbs while sick and high on Sudafed! So, we're going to shoot for 335 pounds on deadlift. I hit 203 lbs on squat, and 160 on bench. I'd love to beat all those numbers, but we'll see.

Oh oh oh! Please tell me what your attempt numbers are when you've decided that. :smiley:
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

Ditto this lol

This makes you no more a failure than needing medication for any other physical ailment. You do what you need to do to stay healthy and happy. In fact it makes you brave for acknowledging you need to do something and taking steps to feel better. You deserve a major award.

1o6utw13uwo0.jpg

Perfect!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I have a love hate relationship with prednisone and depomedrol. Two doses of steroids made my sinus infection feel 50% better this morning. I ate everything GF in my kitchen last night. Finishing my five day course of steroids may add 5 pounds to my weight.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I am poorly. It's been going on since Monday evening. I have loads of tiny blood blisters around my eyes and eyelids from the pressure of puking. Do other people get those? Or is it just obvious because I'm pale?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Thanks ladies, you are all so sweet <3 . My OCD had been basically a non-issue from when I started my weight loss journey (I feel like elements of OCD actually applied positively to weight loss compliance) but since late September (transitioning to maintenance? SAD? Stopping breastfeeding?) it's been becoming a big issue again and I have been scared of myself more than once.

Just filled my RX and am on the wait list for a new psychiatrist. Thank you for the support!

*hugs*

Keep us updated on how you're doing!
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    OMG! So here comes the creeper post! I was late to the party...majorly late...like a year! I could not jump in and post until I read the ENTIRE thread...yes the ENTIRE THING :neutral: !!! Start to finish! I just finished right now. Creeper fact #2 I feel like I know all of you haha! I could probably tell you 90% of everyone's names and write up an about me (weird I know). I was going to go back and quote the trash bag thing just cause but decided against it even though I used to wear a sauna suit...just the top...the first time I attempted to lose weight. So less with the creepy and more with the confessions! I'm not a binge eater I'm more of a grazer, I like to look and recipes and food menus all the time...yes I know weird, I have finished all of something without even realizing it until I go to put down the fork and put it away and its gone! Sweets are my weakness! Cookies, cakes, donuts you name it! Lets see....I've hidden in closets to eat snacks so I wouldn't have to share with my kids, I've cried over food on several occasions. That's all I can think of for now sooooo...ya hi I'm Taylor!! :smiley:

Lol well hello Taylor! Props to you for reading the entire feed!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    OMG! So here comes the creeper post! I was late to the party...majorly late...like a year! I could not jump in and post until I read the ENTIRE thread...yes the ENTIRE THING :neutral: !!! Start to finish! I just finished right now. Creeper fact #2 I feel like I know all of you haha! I could probably tell you 90% of everyone's names and write up an about me (weird I know). I was going to go back and quote the trash bag thing just cause but decided against it even though I used to wear a sauna suit...just the top...the first time I attempted to lose weight. So less with the creepy and more with the confessions! I'm not a binge eater I'm more of a grazer, I like to look and recipes and food menus all the time...yes I know weird, I have finished all of something without even realizing it until I go to put down the fork and put it away and its gone! Sweets are my weakness! Cookies, cakes, donuts you name it! Lets see....I've hidden in closets to eat snacks so I wouldn't have to share with my kids, I've cried over food on several occasions. That's all I can think of for now sooooo...ya hi I'm Taylor!! :smiley:

Have to say that's awesome & some dedication to read the whole thread. I don't think I even read the whole thread. How long did it take you to read it?

I know I've done some secret eating & have hidden the packages.