Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    I cannot have food at home. I just ate 800 calories worth of nuts. Good thing I have been walking on conference calls at home.

Going nuts is better than going twinkles!

I ate over 800 calories for breakfast and have been extreamly lazy all day long. I got to get up and exercize. 10 miles for me. You think I can?

Run? or walk? Better get moving the day is almost over!

Hiking

Did you manage it?
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,854 Member
    Options
    I ate 3 giant Gertrude Hawk candy bars two times this week and I had to pay them. Fund raise money. It was bad .
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »
    I ate 3 giant Gertrude Hawk candy bars two times this week and I had to pay them. Fund raise money. It was bad .

I hope it is a good cause at least.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Time and half to attend a 30 minute meeting on where to park starting next week. Send me an email and a new parking permit by interoffice mail.
    ETA: I guess I shouldn't complain. I made good money not working for 30 minutes.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, all! Been a busy week, and a couple more busy weeks coming up - prepping for jury trial.

Hope all the sick people are now well, the tired people are well-rested, and wishing everyone a fabulous weekend!

Had a great night at the gym Thursday! First time pulling reps of 315 lb deadlift, two sets of three. AND I did two sets of EIGHT pull-ups. Ten is soooo close I can taste it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TklUqVQl9ek

So awesome!! The song too, my jam! :lol:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday, all! Been a busy week, and a couple more busy weeks coming up - prepping for jury trial.

Hope all the sick people are now well, the tired people are well-rested, and wishing everyone a fabulous weekend!

Had a great night at the gym Thursday! First time pulling reps of 315 lb deadlift, two sets of three. AND I did two sets of EIGHT pull-ups. Ten is soooo close I can taste it!

That's amazing! Can't wait to see how much progress you'll make at your next meet. Hoping this time they don't screw up the totals.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    30 min. until I get off...2.5 hrs. until zumba :neutral: hoping I don't die since I barely did anything while sick. If you don't hear from me Monday send help!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I cannot have food at home. I just ate 800 calories worth of nuts. Good thing I have been walking on conference calls at home.

I ate over 800 calories for breakfast and have been extreamly lazy all day long. I got to get up and exercize. 10 miles for me. You think I can?

Hiking

Did you manage it?

We could have finished it off after tucking MIL in bed but my laziness sunk in. We only made 7.87
  • raymax4
    Options
    Ralphone wrote: »

I managed to pay a fund raiser and not take the candy. It didn't help much because I went home and made brownies. I also am nibbling on then often.
  • raymax4
    Options

That's amazing! Can't wait to see how much progress you'll make at your next meet. Hoping this time they don't screw up the totals.

Can I ditto this
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    30 min. until I get off...2.5 hrs. until zumba :neutral: hoping I don't die since I barely did anything while sick. If you don't hear from me Monday send help!

Good luck! I loved Zumba the one time I tried it. I need to find a class.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Hiking

Did you manage it?

We could have finished it off after tucking MIL in bed but my laziness sunk in. We only made 7.87

Still pretty impressive!
  • raymax4
    Options

Hiking

Did you manage it?

Still pretty impressive!

Thanks, still I need to get back to energetic.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Hiking

Did you manage it?

Still pretty impressive!

Thanks, still I need to get back to energetic.

Me too
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    I also loved zumba the one time I've done it. I was a hot mess throughout (I go all in!) but at least it was good exercise.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Hiking

Did you manage it?

Still pretty impressive!

Ditto
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I was a trainer wreck diet and logging in March, but my weight stayed the same & my bf% is down from 30.1 to 29.9. I win!
  • raymax4
    Options
    I was a trainer wreck diet and logging in March, but my weight stayed the same & my bf% is down from 30.1 to 29.9. I win!

Indeed!