Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    I had a half marathon on Sunday in Philadelphia. It was a great run but really showed me how completely out of shape I am I have run 45 min faster at my best than I ran on Sunday. Ah well, goals.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I have felt like a huge ball of fail lately. I have to weigh in for our cookoff team biggest loser competition and I have been going up lately. I am right back to where I started and I suck. I haven't been logging my food and eating lots more than I need to. I am logging today and want to get back on track again. I don't like gaining weight and know what I need to do. Suck it up and do it already!

You and me both, Lee Ann. I have been a massive failure for months and my weight and fitness shows it. I am trying to get it back together as well.

Hang tough!! I may have to go back to daily weights to shock me back into getting off my behind!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Confession - I ate the entire house this weekend. :# I usually have 2-3 days where PMS makes me ravenous, and it happened to fall on the weekend this month. Bad, bad, bad combo.

That happened to me on Thursday. :#

That happened to me today :s. I'm too ashamed to even admit all that I ate.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Confession - I ate the entire house this weekend. :# I usually have 2-3 days where PMS makes me ravenous, and it happened to fall on the weekend this month. Bad, bad, bad combo.

Oh man this is me! I ate like crap all weekend, bad news bears. Also TOM was messing with my deadlifts (back pain cause cramps), which means I had a mental breakdown/needed all the food.

You guys will recover quickly. You are wonderfully dedicated.

Agree with this!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I have felt like a huge ball of fail lately. I have to weigh in for our cookoff team biggest loser competition and I have been going up lately. I am right back to where I started and I suck. I haven't been logging my food and eating lots more than I need to. I am logging today and want to get back on track again. I don't like gaining weight and know what I need to do. Suck it up and do it already!

You and me both, Lee Ann. I have been a massive failure for months and my weight and fitness shows it. I am trying to get it back together as well.

Hang tough!! I may have to go back to daily weights to shock me back into getting off my behind!

Yep, that is what I am doing!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

I didn't log or anything. Usually I will. This was a true freak out.

Before church - Protein shake
    After church - eggs, cucumber, grapes
    Uh oh, still hungry - two pieces of toast with a little butter
    Still hungry - two more pieces of toast with a lot of butter
    This day is screwed - Cadbury mini-eggs, a lot of them!!!
    Nap
    Gym
    Waiting for hubby to get home so we can eat dinner - Asian trail mix, the rest of the bag.
    Dinner - a huge 1 lb steak and roasted sweet potatoes
    Dessert - Ginormous bowl of ice cream.

Ugh.

ETA: All right, I went back and logged it...now I need to man up and add it to the journal my trainer sees. :#
    2nidfokmfjxj.jpg

... at least you met your protein goal?

I am very impressed by that actually. Both the amount and the fact you logged it.

It's just one day <3
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I was just shy of 2 lbs. below my lowest weight and then I got really sick Monday and have ate like crap the last 2 days ughhhh! Back to it today...hoping I can drop this water fast and that I can get back to my walking and work outs by Friday. Still feeling horrible today btw. This sucks!!!
  • Oberon21
    Options

I didn't log or anything. Usually I will. This was a true freak out.

Before church - Protein shake
    After church - eggs, cucumber, grapes
    Uh oh, still hungry - two pieces of toast with a little butter
    Still hungry - two more pieces of toast with a lot of butter
    This day is screwed - Cadbury mini-eggs, a lot of them!!!
    Nap
    Gym
    Waiting for hubby to get home so we can eat dinner - Asian trail mix, the rest of the bag.
    Dinner - a huge 1 lb steak and roasted sweet potatoes
    Dessert - Ginormous bowl of ice cream.

Ugh.

ETA: All right, I went back and logged it...now I need to man up and add it to the journal my trainer sees. :#
    2nidfokmfjxj.jpg

I missed this on my phone. This was a pretty impressive calorie total.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    I was just shy of 2 lbs. below my lowest weight and then I got really sick Monday and have ate like crap the last 2 days ughhhh! Back to it today...hoping I can drop this water fast and that I can get back to my walking and work outs by Friday. Still feeling horrible today btw. This sucks!!!

Ugh, I hope you feel better soon! When you're sick your body just needs to extra calories to kick whatever you're fighting off.
    The body tends to fluctuate between 5 pounds, don't worry about the scale. How are your clothes fitting? :smiley:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I have been working 8-10 hours of overtime for 6 weeks. Today I found out that I will be doing it for at least 4 more and training a new employee during my regular work hours.
    I could live with that if I could make myself sleep an hour earlier every night. I hope I don't bite my trainee's head off next week. I am sleep deprived, it's allergy season and I am not a nice person right now.
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options

I hope you start feeling your own fabulous self again. Being sick sucks!
  • raymax4
    Options
    I have been working 8-10 hours of overtime for 6 weeks. Today I found out that I will be doing it for at least 4 more and training a new employee during my regular work hours.
    I could live with that if I could make myself sleep an hour earlier every night. I hope I don't bite my trainee's head off next week. I am sleep deprived, it's allergy season and I am not a nice person right now.

I dont do well when I am low on sleep. Working that much overtime must be hard. On top of that having to deal with many questions from new people interrupting your work flow must be hard.
    Im wishing you a good nights sleep.
  • crosbylee
    Options

Hang in there, Mel!! Maybe you can get yourself something nice with the overtime when it is done? With kids at home, I can imagine it is hard to turn off earlier, so you can get some sleep. Good luck!
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

Yeah, I feel you right now. I hope you manage to get some sleep. I think sleep deprivation is the absolute worse. I could give up everything but not sleep.
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    MissKalhan wrote: »

Ugh, I hope you feel better soon! When you're sick your body just needs to extra calories to kick whatever you're fighting off.
    The body tends to fluctuate between 5 pounds, don't worry about the scale. How are your clothes fitting? :smiley:

Starting to feel a bit better today. I just recently got rid of all my clothes that are too big and can officially wear a 15/16 and I started at a 20 with xl shirts down from 3x. The clothes department is going in the right direction I just need to kick this sickness so I can continue working out and get as low as I can before heading to Vegas where I plan to consume all the food and alcohol! :lol:
    raymax4 wrote: »

I hope you start feeling your own fabulous self again. Being sick sucks!

Thank you Raymax!!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I cannot have food at home. I just ate 800 calories worth of nuts. Good thing I have been walking on conference calls at home.
  • raymax4
    Options
    I cannot have food at home. I just ate 800 calories worth of nuts. Good thing I have been walking on conference calls at home.

Going nuts is better than going twinkles!

I ate over 800 calories for breakfast and have been extreamly lazy all day long. I got to get up and exercize. 10 miles for me. You think I can?
  • crosbylee
    Options

I ate over 800 calories for breakfast and have been extreamly lazy all day long. I got to get up and exercize. 10 miles for me. You think I can?

Yikes!! I hope you can do it!!
  • Oberon21
    Options

Run? or walk? Better get moving the day is almost over!
  • raymax4
    Options

Run? or walk? Better get moving the day is almost over!

Hiking