Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Confession - I've been closing out my food diary and reporting it to my trainer each day and then eating more things. I've been cheating. I haven't been losing weight. I am confessing this, hoping it will shame me into correcting my behavior. :#
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Thanks all for all the kind words! Doing better today still *kitten* though! On the upside day one of no treats complete....it sucked balls but one less day I have to worry about ha!
  • quiksylver296
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Porch kitty has turned into Assassin Kitty. 2 mice, 2 chipmunks, today a squirrel. It's escalating. Maybe serial killer kitty?

She is on a kill streak in whatever kitty game she is playing.

She added a mouse to the body count today. So, 3 mice, 2 chipmunks, 1 squirrel.

Up to 3 mice, 3 chipmunks, 1 squirrel

I think I hit a squirrel on the way to work last week :'(. I couldn't stop because someone was behind me or I would've stopped & let them run to the sidewalk or beeped my horn to let them know to scurry along.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    I hope it all calms down for you Victoria, flooding is not a fun experience. Glad you're helping others too.

So you know how people say volunteering for things helps find a job? Well Martin helping out ended up finding him a general labor job with one of the businesses based out of the building I manage. Which is super exciting because having money coming in from him again will put my mind at ease.

That's great! Even if it doesn't lead to something directly, it's productive and looks good on your CV and must help with self esteem.

Perhaps when the major house reno is finished and the kids are a little older, I'd love to do something. I used to help younger kids with their reading as a student. It was pretty satisfying.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Spent the morning at field day for my daughter's school and all the kids kept asking me, 'Are you Olivia's mom?' She looks just like me and some of them know me from the daycare. After two hours of that, I went to the store. We were out of bread, milk and Bride's cake ice cream. :# Should have left that right where it was. It's so goood. I came home and made some tuna salad for lunch, then proceeded to eat too much ice cream. Now, I get to spend the weekend watching what I am eating, and moving more.

Ha this was me yesterday! Ate a full pint of B&J's vegan peanut butter and oreo cookie ice cream and a ton of chips. I feel bloated and I'm sooo gassy lmao

I wish I could give you my vegan Ben & Jerry's Caramel Almond Brittle (think that's the name) since I cannot stand the taste of it!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Spent the morning at field day for my daughter's school and all the kids kept asking me, 'Are you Olivia's mom?' She looks just like me and some of them know me from the daycare. After two hours of that, I went to the store. We were out of bread, milk and Bride's cake ice cream. :# Should have left that right where it was. It's so goood. I came home and made some tuna salad for lunch, then proceeded to eat too much ice cream. Now, I get to spend the weekend watching what I am eating, and moving more.

Ha this was me yesterday! Ate a full pint of B&J's vegan peanut butter and oreo cookie ice cream and a ton of chips. I feel bloated and I'm sooo gassy lmao

A pint of Ben & Jerry's is a single serving as far as I am concerned.

No truer words have ever been spoken!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    So my uncle passed last night. I found out this morning ugh! Leaving work at noon to go be with my family. :disappointed:

Sorry for your loss :'(. Will keep your family in my thoughts & prayers.
  • quiksylver296
    So, air conditioner still isn't fixed and it's supposed to be 98 degrees F tomorrow. That almost 37 degrees C, for you celsius people! I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to sleep. Seriously considering a hotel for the night.

The repair man comes today at 11:30. Praying for a quick, relatively cheap fix!

$5200 :'(:#
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    So, air conditioner still isn't fixed and it's supposed to be 98 degrees F tomorrow. That almost 37 degrees C, for you celsius people! I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to sleep. Seriously considering a hotel for the night.

OMG, no way! That's insane! :s
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member

I wish I could give you my vegan Ben & Jerry's Caramel Almond Brittle (think that's the name) since I cannot stand the taste of it!

We don't have that one in Canada but I tried while visiting my sister in SC. It's was mehhh at best lol
  • quiksylver296

Right?!? Hubby called me to tell me. He was super grumpy at me, but I know it was about the $$$.
  • MsFlabULess
    So my uncle passed last night. I found out this morning ugh! Leaving work at noon to go be with my family. :disappointed:

Sorry for your loss :'(. Will keep your family in my thoughts & prayers.

Thank you so much!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member

Right?!? Hubby called me to tell me. He was super grumpy at me, but I know it was about the $$$.

You could use it as a sauna for the summer, I guess, but if you don't fix it now, you'll all freeze.death next winter. Bite the bullet and get it fixed.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    My MIL passed away sometime yesterday in her sleep. My FIL found her today. They were divorced, but friendly. He had called her several times with no call back so he stopped by the house she was living in and found the door unlocked and her on the couch in full rigor. She kept the AC at 65 and all of the clocks were blinking. The power went out in our neighborhood at 6:13 yesterday for about 15 seconds so I think she never woke up yesterday morning. (we live in the same neighborhood, but I hadn't spoken to her since November. My hubby has not spoken to her since January of 2016.)
  • quiksylver296

You could use it as a sauna for the summer, I guess, but if you don't fix it now, you'll all freeze.death next winter. Bite the bullet and get it fixed.

Oh, it's getting fixed today. 98 degrees F (37 C) here tomorrow.
  • MsFlabULess
    My MIL passed away sometime yesterday in her sleep. My FIL found her today. They were divorced, but friendly. He had called her several times with no call back so he stopped by the house she was living in and found the door unlocked and her on the couch in full rigor. She kept the AC at 65 and all of the clocks were blinking. The power went out in our neighborhood at 6:13 yesterday for about 15 seconds so I think she never woke up yesterday morning. (we live in the same neighborhood, but I hadn't spoken to her since November. My hubby has not spoken to her since January of 2016.)

Sorry for your loss...yesterday was a bad day all around... :disappointed:
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins

Sorry for your loss...yesterday was a bad day all around... :disappointed:

Thanks. Right now I am just feeling shocked and not a bit like dealing with it.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member

Holy kitten! What was wrong with it? Would it be cheaper to replace the whole thing rather than repair? Sometimes it can be cheaper that way.