Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Spent the morning at field day for my daughter's school and all the kids kept asking me, 'Are you Olivia's mom?' She looks just like me and some of them know me from the daycare. After two hours of that, I went to the store. We were out of bread, milk and Bride's cake ice cream. :# Should have left that right where it was. It's so goood. I came home and made some tuna salad for lunch, then proceeded to eat too much ice cream. Now, I get to spend the weekend watching what I am eating, and moving more.

Ha this was me yesterday! Ate a full pint of B&J's vegan peanut butter and oreo cookie ice cream and a ton of chips. I feel bloated and I'm sooo gassy lmao
  • MissKalhan
    I confess that I *may* have put too much crushed red pepper on my chicken breast tonight. I sautéed the chicken in olive oil with tomato and green pepper and served it over brown rice.
    Tamara (my 23 year old daughter) cried from the heat. :)

NO SUCH THING!
  • MissKalhan
    Oh, and I finally tried Halo Top. Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Cup. Honestly, they were OK, but for the price I'd rather just eat real ice cream. I can buy Ben and Jerry's for cheaper.

If I could contain myself to just a serving of B&J I would just eat real ice cream. Of course, this coming from the gal who went and bought more Blue Bell, but I have been limiting myself on that, so I guess I am getting better. I do have three pints of HT that I haven't opened yet because I have the BB.

I have soooo much ice cream in my house right now. LOL

1 pint of Halo Top - Cookie Dough (after eating 2 pints this weekend)
    1 pint of Ben and Jerry's - Oat of this Swirled
    3 gallons of Blue Bunny - 2 Cherrific Cheesecake, and 1 Super Chunky Cookie Dough
    2 gallons of Tillamook - 1 Butter Pecan (for hubby) and 1 Cookies and Cream (for son)

I think I have a problem... :D

That's my kind of problem! lol
  • MissKalhan
    So my uncle passed last night. I found out this morning ugh! Leaving work at noon to go be with my family. :disappointed:

So sorry <3
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    So my uncle passed last night. I found out this morning ugh! Leaving work at noon to go be with my family. :disappointed:

Sorry for your loss.
  • WayTooHonest
    WayTooHonest Posts: 144 Member
    MissKalhan wrote: »
    Spent the morning at field day for my daughter's school and all the kids kept asking me, 'Are you Olivia's mom?' She looks just like me and some of them know me from the daycare. After two hours of that, I went to the store. We were out of bread, milk and Bride's cake ice cream. :# Should have left that right where it was. It's so goood. I came home and made some tuna salad for lunch, then proceeded to eat too much ice cream. Now, I get to spend the weekend watching what I am eating, and moving more.

Ha this was me yesterday! Ate a full pint of B&J's vegan peanut butter and oreo cookie ice cream and a ton of chips. I feel bloated and I'm sooo gassy lmao

A pint of Ben & Jerry's is a single serving as far as I am concerned.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member

Hugs to you @MsFlabULess , I hope you find comfort in being with your family during this time <3

• crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member

Hugs!! So sorry for your loss. :'(
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member

You are correct!
  • quiksylver296

My condolences, @MsFlabULess.
  • MissKalhan

You are correct!

Dittoing here and this is how Victoria came to weigh more than 200lbs :#
  • quiksylver296

You are correct!

And Tami 195 lbs... a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's pretty much every night. Plus candy and Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member

You are correct!

And Tami 195 lbs... a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's pretty much every night. Plus candy and Flamin' Hot Cheetos.

I'm not even telling y'all how much of a champ I had to be to get to 250lbs :D
  • MissKalhan
    https://youtu.be/cAR7zWAsHLc

This is the town I live in, currently the lake has hit a new record. Martin is currently out helping fill sandbags, specifically for a couple that are in their 80's whose property backs right on to the lake. The scary thing about all of this is that we are only and the 50% mountain melt, which means the other 50% has to melt and will be making it's way into the lake.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member

So sorry for your loss. Prayers for your family.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    https://youtu.be/cAR7zWAsHLc

This is the town I live in, currently the lake has hit a new record. Martin is currently out helping fill sandbags, specifically for a couple that are in their 80's whose property backs right on to the lake. The scary thing about all of this is that we are only and the 50% mountain melt, which means the other 50% has to melt and will be making it's way into the lake.

Yikes! Be careful.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member

Sorry for your loss!
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    I hope it all calms down for you Victoria, flooding is not a fun experience. Glad you're helping others too.
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member

So sorry for your loss! :(
  • quiksylver296
    So, air conditioner still isn't fixed and it's supposed to be 98 degrees F tomorrow. That almost 37 degrees C, for you celsius people! I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to sleep. Seriously considering a hotel for the night.

The repair man comes today at 11:30. Praying for a quick, relatively cheap fix!