Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    Took Danny food shopping yesterday, worst choice ever. I think he pretty much raided the chocolate and sweets isle. *eye roll*
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Let the record show that Rusalka is now committed to:!
    Only eating what she is given (this is the big one)
    Journaling every day
    Drinking enough water!
    YouTube videos every Monday to update family and friends
    Doing one scary thing per day
    Thinking of one question to ask host family per day
    Read one chapter of HP in Russian per day

I like these, not sure the scary thing would be priority, but everything else looks good! How did you get on with it yesterday?
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    Let the record show that Rusalka is now committed to:!
    Only eating what she is given (this is the big one)
    Journaling every day
    Drinking enough water!
    YouTube videos every Monday to update family and friends
    Doing one scary thing per day
    Thinking of one question to ask host family per day
    Read one chapter of HP in Russian per day

I like these, not sure the scary thing would be priority, but everything else looks good! How did you get on with it yesterday?

Lois, when I was bulimic, walking less than 3 hours a day was scary. I'm not sure that Soul's scary thing is not purging, but I know that I know that not purging is scary.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Knowing I've got more than half a mile to walk is scary for me at the moment (damn pubic bone falling to bits). I will not be winning any step count competitions this month! I guess it's all about context.

Pre-op was ok yesterday except nobody seemed to know who I was and why I was there at first. The admin is terrible and not very reassuring! But once they'd established what was supposed to be happening, it all seems ok. Got my nasal and groin swabs done to test for MRSA (the glamour of pregnancy is never ending). Just got to get some bloods done the day before and we're all set.

And it turns out skin to skin immediately after birth, even during surgery is standard care practice for my hospital. Quite why they couldn't tell me this sooner, I don't know, but I'm a lot happier now!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I ate an entire jar of Nutella today if anyone was wondering. #someregrets

Not a huge Nutella fan, but I could eat a whole jar of cookie butter.

I have never tried cookie butter (have I been saved by celiac disease?), but I can eat a whole jar of peanut butter and put a good sized dent in a jar of almond butter. I just hate hazelnuts.

Definitely! My niece liked to top it with pancakes or make sandwiches with two slices of bread.

My favorite at the moment is Nuccina's Pumpkin Spice Cookie Butter.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

It's funny I would rather do jar of Nutella than a jar of peanut butter. Pretty sure I did manage a jar of Milky Way spread once about 15 years ago.

Milky Way spread? Sounds dangerous!

I'm surprised Oreo never released an Oreo Cream spread before.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

It's funny I would rather do jar of Nutella than a jar of peanut butter. Pretty sure I did manage a jar of Milky Way spread once about 15 years ago.

The only thing I've ever done that with is a tub of cream cheese frosting. :p
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

Oh frosting would be very do-able! Now I have to immediately get that thought out of my head because that and with Christmas coming up I will probably start the New Year with a new record high weight. I'm going to try my damnedest not to put [permanent] weight on over Christmas this year. It has taken me 11 months to lose 8lbs, shamefully. at 225lbs I should have lost that in 2 months. I don't know what the hell is happening but I refuse to reach a new high over Christmas.

I REFUSE!
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

Oh frosting would be very do-able! Now I have to immediately get that thought out of my head because that and with Christmas coming up I will probably start the New Year with a new record high weight. I'm going to try my damnedest not to put [permanent] weight on over Christmas this year. It has taken me 11 months to lose 8lbs, shamefully. at 225lbs I should have lost that in 2 months. I don't know what the hell is happening but I refuse to reach a new high over Christmas.

I REFUSE!

My stupid goals (that I already announced to my trainer) have me cutting through Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not sure what I was thinking. :#
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Confession: I cannot buy 4 packs of Lenny and Larry's cookies. One cookie is 380 calories. I've had two this morning. I've tweaked the rest of my day - still sitting a couple hundred calories above maintenance.

I still have 4 cookies left. :#
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    Confession: I cannot buy 4 packs of Lenny and Larry's cookies. One cookie is 380 calories. I've had two this morning. I've tweaked the rest of my day - still sitting a couple hundred calories above maintenance.

Yikes! Maybe look at the calories before you buy next time :#
  • quiksylver296
    edited November 2017
    Options

I actually knew it when I bought them. :/ Freaking PMS hangries.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

I want to eat rubbish out of a jar so badly!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I actually knew it when I bought them. :/ Freaking PMS hangries.

Those are the WORST! I find if I eat too early in the morning that time then I want to inhale the whole fridge.

The only time I ever really crave overly salty things like chips, crackers, turkey jerky, etc. is around that time.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

I REFUSE!

My stupid goals (that I already announced to my trainer) have me cutting through Thanksgiving and Christmas. Not sure what I was thinking. :#

I am not sure either. I never try to lose during the holidays.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

Do it. You have a serious weight loss in a couple of weeks. :)
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

Probably the only time you are legitimately allowed to. Quick, go get a jar of something good! I'll live vicariously through you.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

I REFUSE!

That's what I did last year, expecting to be right on it in the new year and drop half a ton throughout the year. Turns out I only dropped half a stone. :unamused: Oh well. This year I won't go crazy on the Christmas food. 1 pack of 6 mince pies, 1 small Christmas pudding and whatever chocolate is given to me. Over 2 weeks I think that will be fine. I might have to do some mileage on the stationary bike as well.

... alcohol doesn't count right?
  • Lois_1989
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

Tis! I never bought it again, because it was just too good.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

I REFUSE!

That's what I did last year, expecting to be right on it in the new year and drop half a ton throughout the year. Turns out I only dropped half a stone. :unamused: Oh well. This year I won't go crazy on the Christmas food. 1 pack of 6 mince pies, 1 small Christmas pudding and whatever chocolate is given to me. Over 2 weeks I think that will be fine. I might have to do some mileage on the stationary bike as well.

... alcohol doesn't count right?

Not counting work and church group celebrations, between 12/20 and 1/2 there are four birthdays in my immediate family. I make GF cakes for those and I eat them. On the plus side, I have to skip the dessert tables at all those other parties, so it evens out.