Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Oberon21 wrote: »
    Lois_1989 wrote: »
    I ate an entire jar of Nutella today if anyone was wondering. #someregrets

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

It's funny I would rather do jar of Nutella than a jar of peanut butter. Pretty sure I did manage a jar of Milky Way spread once about 15 years ago.

I never heard of Milky Way spread. But put me in the peanut butter camp.

British milky ways are totally different to American milky ways I think. An American one is more like what we'd call a Mars bar. British milky ways have a soft, light, fluffy white filling (no caramel) and are dangerously moreish! I've avoided buying the spread just because I fear I'd eat the whole thing with a spoon (or my fingers in an emergency).

Sounds like what we call a Three Musketeers bar, but their filling is chocolate whipped nougat something. Which I love!

beiia7ilrp3i.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Competition in THREE days, guys! AAAHHHHHH!!!

I actually told my trainer I wanted to cut after this competition because of our anniversary trip to Belize in March. I do want to rock a bikini, but I also want to eat ALL the peanut butter fudge at Christmas!

uvy2499qzbhp.jpg

It is me or are her arms just too skinny? :#

It was the 70's/80's. Skinny was in.
  • spamarie
    spamarie Posts: 2,825 Member
    Options
    If it fits within your nutritional goals, more power to you!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Confession: I cannot buy 4 packs of Lenny and Larry's cookies. One cookie is 380 calories. I've had two this morning. I've tweaked the rest of my day - still sitting a couple hundred calories above maintenance.

I still have 4 cookies left. :#

My philosophy would be to eat all of them and put it behind me. :smiley:

I would warn against that (protein farts)

:D

Not that I know that from experience or anything B).

Yeah. The poor people at the gym yesterday... :D

I remember after eating a lot of those during a bad binge last year I kept blowing it up in Walmart.

I think a guy actually said something like, "who keeps blowing it up in here!"

I don't know which was worse eating the Lenny & Larry cookies or the Atkins as far as passing gas goes.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Chakota17 wrote: »
    I eat way too much pizza. Not like at one sitting, but I probably eat it like 3-4 times a week. I do top it with veggies and red pepper flakes, that counts for something, right??

I don't think there is anything wrong with this if it fits your calories and macros.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Nothing to report from me. B/p/b/p/b/p one of these days I’ll stop.
    I had tea with my mom and host family today and translated, which was actually really nice.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    Nothing to report from me. B/p/b/p/b/p one of these days I’ll stop.
    I had tea with my mom and host family today and translated, which was actually really nice.

Please stop soon.

Hooray for translation for your mom.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

It's funny I would rather do jar of Nutella than a jar of peanut butter. Pretty sure I did manage a jar of Milky Way spread once about 15 years ago.

British milky ways are totally different to American milky ways I think. An American one is more like what we'd call a Mars bar. British milky ways have a soft, light, fluffy white filling (no caramel) and are dangerously moreish! I've avoided buying the spread just because I fear I'd eat the whole thing with a spoon (or my fingers in an emergency).

Sounds like what we call a Three Musketeers bar, but their filling is chocolate whipped nougat something. Which I love!

beiia7ilrp3i.jpg

I used to eat these all the time. And of all the candy bars, they are relatively less fattening.
  • Oberon21
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

We have Mars bars too, but I can't remember what is in them. I was never a fan of those so never ate then.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Competition in THREE days, guys! AAAHHHHHH!!!

I actually told my trainer I wanted to cut after this competition because of our anniversary trip to Belize in March. I do want to rock a bikini, but I also want to eat ALL the peanut butter fudge at Christmas!

uvy2499qzbhp.jpg

It is me or are her arms just too skinny? :#

I would kill for those arms.
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options

Eww, Nutella.

LOL. Same.

beiia7ilrp3i.jpg

I used to eat these all the time. And of all the candy bars, they are relatively less fattening.

Same for Milky Ways. They are probably the lowest of them all, and Maltesers.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    All right, guys, here it is. Powerlifting comp #4 is in the books. Not a great meet. 5/9 on my lifts. 226 lbs on squat (matched previous PR). 159.6 lbs on bench, new PR. Went for broke on my deadlift, trying to break state record, 385 lbs, and got red-lighted for hitching (but I did get it up, at least!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3XS60q-V10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBxeHDN8ucM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOHmMBu0xkI
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Quik, that deadlift still rocked!

Mars bars in the US are nougat, caramel, almonds and chocolate. Used to be a favorite of mine. ;)
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Quik, that deadlift still rocked!

Mars bars in the US are nougat, caramel, almonds and chocolate. Used to be a favorite of mine. ;)

Ooooh we don't have almonds in ours. I suppose the closest thing to that would be a Snickers which has peanuts instead.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I have to confess my eating has been crap and I have not lifted a finger lately to help myself exercise wise. Now, we have Thanksgiving coming up next week and I am really not ready for it.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I am seriously considering telling our resident director about my ED but scared that no one will believe me because I’m not skinny.
    OTOH maybe if they saw the state my teeth are in they’d change their minds.
    I hope all of you are doing well!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    I am seriously considering telling our resident director about my ED but scared that no one will believe me because I’m not skinny.
    OTOH maybe if they saw the state my teeth are in they’d change their minds.
    I hope all of you are doing well!!

Tell her. I never looked skinny either, but I was dying of malnutrition. Please?