Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    Off to have a baby today! Don't worry if you don't hear from me for a few days, internet signal is crap in my hospital. Cheerio!

Good luck with sproglet number two!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Off to have a baby today! Don't worry if you don't hear from me for a few days, internet signal is crap in my hospital. Cheerio!

Congrats!! Make sure to post a pic of the new sproglet!!
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    I am seriously considering telling our resident director about my ED but scared that no one will believe me because I’m not skinny.
    OTOH maybe if they saw the state my teeth are in they’d change their minds.
    I hope all of you are doing well!!

Tell her. I never looked skinny either, but I was dying of malnutrition. Please?
    I’m scared she’d try to send me home. Idk. I have no idea what the right decision is. She’s not the type to overreact but she is accountable to higher-ups so she might have a responsibility to tell other people if she thinks I’m a danger to myself.
    Idk idk.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    Congrats!!!! <3
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,410 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Congrats to you and hubby! <3 I love the name. :)

So you managed to lose what, 12lbs in one hour? Pretty good going. :lol:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Such a cute name! How much did she weigh less than the first?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Eleanor Anne born yesterday afternoon, weighing 8lbs13. All's well so far. just knackered!

I love that name! Congrats, congrats, congrats! <3
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    Eleanor Anne born yesterday afternoon, weighing 8lbs13. All's well so far. just knackered!

Congrats Marie!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    I am seriously considering telling our resident director about my ED but scared that no one will believe me because I’m not skinny.

Tell her. I never looked skinny either, but I was dying of malnutrition. Please?
    I’m scared she’d try to send me home. Idk. I have no idea what the right decision is. She’s not the type to overreact but she is accountable to higher-ups so she might have a responsibility to tell other people if she thinks I’m a danger to myself.
    Idk idk.

Maybe she would be able to help you, or get you help, that you cannot seem to do yourself right now. I think you should tell her, it might make you feel better even.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

This makes me so happy! Congratulations!

<3<3<3
  • Oberon21
    Options

Tell her. And your parents. Maybe you should seek some professional support over there.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    I have to confess my eating has been crap and I have not lifted a finger lately to help myself exercise wise. Now, we have Thanksgiving coming up next week and I am really not ready for it.

Ditto on the first part. As far Thanksgiving my Mom's friend who passed away last year has done Thanksgiving for like the last 10 years. I offered to take Mom and Michael out this year so we are going out for Thanksgiving dinner. So no prep needed!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    All right, guys, here it is. Powerlifting comp #4 is in the books. Not a great meet. 5/9 on my lifts. 226 lbs on squat (matched previous PR). 159.6 lbs on bench, new PR. Went for broke on my deadlift, trying to break state record, 385 lbs, and got red-lighted for hitching (but I did get it up, at least!).

Amazing!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Oberon21 wrote: »

Tell her. And your parents. Maybe you should seek some professional support over there.

I just want to point out that Oberon, Nicole and I have ALL agreed that you need to tell your director that you need help, @SoulOfRusalka

edit to add: I agree with both of them sometimes, and they agree with each other sometimes, but this is the first life advice I can recall us all agreeing on.
  • SoulOfRusalka
    edited November 2017
    Options

I just want to point out that Oberon, Nicole and I have ALL agreed that you need to tell your director that you need help, @SoulOfRusalka

edit to add: I agree with both of them sometimes, and they agree with each other sometimes, but this is the first life advice I can recall us all agreeing on.
    There’s got to be some significance like the three Fates agreeing, then
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    MFP is eating my comments again. Thank you all for your advice and care! I’m really touched.
    I’ll definitely tell her something. At least that I’m struggling, even if I don’t say exactly with what. And that might be enough.
    I don’t want her to tell anyone. But I have one more day to figure it out.
  • Lois_1989
    Options

I have to admit, I think this is pretty equal to three planets coming into alignment or something, ha ha! I'm kind of hoping for something magical to happen...
  • Lois_1989
    Options
    MFP is eating my comments again. Thank you all for your advice and care! I’m really touched.
    I’ll definitely tell her something. At least that I’m struggling, even if I don’t say exactly with what. And that might be enough.

Did you figure it out? Isn't there some sort of confidentiality agreement or something?
  • SoulOfRusalka
    Options
    Lois_1989 wrote: »

Did you figure it out? Isn't there some sort of confidentiality agreement or something?
    It’s in like 2 hours and I’m just going to decide when I get there XD I think confidentiality agreements don’t hold if you’re a danger to yourself or whatever. I think *kitten* it, I’ll just tell her the truth.