Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    JarethG wrote: »
    I sneak bacon into food I cook for people who refuse to eat it.

Ummm I hope they are not vegetarian because the consequences are nasty. I have been vegetarian for 20 years. I know.

I think they'd probably get over it pretty quick if there wasn't enough for them to even notice, though I still think it's kind of a dick move for vegos (no judgement - we all make dick moves). I was also thinking of those who avoid it for religious reasons. In their eyes, they've now sinned through now fault of their own, and have no way to atone for it because they are completely unaware. Now you're sending people to hell. I think we need to take a step back and re-evaluate our actions when we're condemning people to eternal damnation.

Ok that made me laugh. But maybe not the night I spent in the bathroom.
  • landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    We accidentally fed a dish containing pork to a Muslim co-worker. When sometime remembered to tell him, he said "oh well, I didn't know. God won't judge me." Most mellow Muslim ever.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Ummm I hope they are not vegetarian because the consequences are nasty. I have been vegetarian for 20 years. I know.

I hate to say on a no judgement thread that I'm judging but I'll confess I'm judging. I don't eat bacon because it's made of pork which I don't eat because of my beliefs. I would be mad as hell if a friend did this to me, And would likely follow up with a batch of laxative filled brownies (to be given to the "friend" who put bacon in my food) edited to clarify
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I hate to say on a no judgement thread that I'm judging but I'll confess I'm judging. I don't eat bacon because it's made of pork which I don't eat because of my beliefs. I would be mad as hell if a friend did this to me, And would likely follow up with a batch of laxative filled brownies.

If you have never eaten meat you won't need the laxatives.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options

I hate to say on a no judgement thread that I'm judging but I'll confess I'm judging. I don't eat bacon because it's made of pork which I don't eat because of my beliefs. I would be mad as hell if a friend did this to me, And would likely follow up with a batch of laxative filled brownies.

I do eat meat just not pork. However the laxative brownies would be going to the "friend" who slipped bacon into my food.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    As I start planning for halloween, I get giddy thinking about candy corn and peanuts, in the same bowl.

Ummm it's March. Are you planning already?

aren't you?

God no. I hate Halloween. You never plan right. End up with too much candy you need to get rid of. Or show up at a party where you look like an idiot. All of which I had done.
    Have you seen that episode of Modern Family where one of them turns up at work in a Spiderman costume, only to find that nobody else has dressed up? That was me a couple of years ago, but I was Batman.

The winner in our neighbourhood last Halloween was the house handing out full-size boxes of Kraft Dinner. My son thought that was awesome.

• Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    sssgilber wrote: »
    I do Leslie Sansone walk DVD's, but only with the sound off. Her positive attitude jumps on my last nerve.

So do I!! I mute the tv and just play my workout playlist.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I do Leslie Sansone walk DVD's, but only with the sound off. Her positive attitude jumps on my last nerve.

I've never seen these DVDs but like to imagine her as the Prancercise lady.

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

I've never seen these DVDs but like to imagine her as the Prancercise lady.

OMG, I :heart: prancercise.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

I do eat meat just not pork. However the laxative brownies would be going to the "friend" who slipped bacon into my food.

+1

It's pretty obnoxious to purposefully give someone something you know they wouldn't otherwise eat. Enjoy the toilet :smiley:
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have never had a Peep. Or a Cadbury Easter creme egg. Or flaming hot cheetos. Or cookie spread. Or Nutella. I am afraid if Nutella. I don't like cheese except a tiny bit on my egg sandwich. I never had a shamrock shake. I don't like pie.
    Watermelon is better then pineapple. Yeah, I just said that Tincan. *drops mic*

I like cheese and I tried Nutella once (ewww) but other than that, ditto.

Nutella is scary. If you put it in the fridge it coagulates in a most unattractive fashion.

Actually I was afraid that is I tried it and loved it then I would have one more temptation to avoid. I am going to imagine it is horrible though and also imagine what it looks like after coagulation!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Because of the forum this week I have eaten half a sleeve of Oreos, almost a jar of Skippy peanut butter and today I bought a skewer of Peeps. I'm also tempted to cook a potato and turn on The Food Network.

Heh, this is so true.
  • thaatgurl
    thaatgurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I log all my driving to justify eating fast food while running errands. I also log cake as cheese. The calories are similar, right?? :wink:
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I confess, I've thrown some real gems into this conversation, and it hasn't netted me as many friend requests or pm's as I thought it would
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I handed out raisins and pencils *for Halloween one year to avoid buying (having candy) in the house ... another year I bought candy I hated so I wouldn't eat it. :blush:
    x

What kind was that?

I thought I should bake Christmas cookies I didn't like, but couldn't think of any.

55835802.png

• JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a fairly small town but there was one mansion and they gave out six packs of Coke on Halloween. A pain to carry in the bag but we all rushed to get there.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a fairly small town but there was one mansion and they gave out six packs of Coke on Halloween. A pain to carry in the bag but we all rushed to get there.

Some of my in-laws live in a rather well-to-do neighborhood and several of the houses on their street give out king size candy bars. Not full size. King size. It's *kitten* awesome.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Confession: I just read through the whole Pet Peeves @ Gym thread. I'll never get that forty minutes back.

That was like the twilight zone...
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Confession: (Part A) I wasted my 1000th post in a peep cleanse thread. (Part B) I don't consider it a waste.

Peep cleanse.
    Waste.

You crap me up.

Confession: In my head @tincanonastring‌ 's real name is "Tim". Full Name: Tim Canon, A String. Like Matt Saracen, QB 1.

YES! Me, too. Every time I see his avatar I think, "There's Tim".

NO! My dad is Timm, and it totally would weird me out if Tincan was Tim, too. NO, NO, NO!

I don't think of him as a Tim but I do think of the beard as a Jeff...
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Confession: (Part A) I wasted my 1000th post in a peep cleanse thread. (Part B) I don't consider it a waste.

Peep cleanse.
    Waste.

You crap me up.

Confession: In my head @tincanonastring‌ 's real name is "Tim". Full Name: Tim Canon, A String. Like Matt Saracen, QB 1.

YES! Me, too. Every time I see his avatar I think, "There's Tim".

NO! My dad is Timm, and it totally would weird me out if Tincan was Tim, too. NO, NO, NO!

I don't think of him as a Tim but I do think of the beard as a Jeff...

The beard's name is Gary. I think I've already introduced him, but in case you missed it, I wouldn't make that mistake again. Jeff was the name of his best friend back in college and, well, Gary doesn't like to talk about it, but I've heard that Jeff ran away to Istanbul with Gary's fiance. Never, and I mean never, call Gary that name.