Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Some of my in-laws live in a rather well-to-do neighborhood and several of the houses on their street give out king size candy bars. Not full size. King size. It's *kitten* awesome.

One of the well-to-do developments in my city also does this.

• JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Confession: (Part A) I wasted my 1000th post in a peep cleanse thread. (Part B) I don't consider it a waste.

Peep cleanse.
    Waste.

You crap me up.

Confession: In my head @tincanonastring‌ 's real name is "Tim". Full Name: Tim Canon, A String. Like Matt Saracen, QB 1.

YES! Me, too. Every time I see his avatar I think, "There's Tim".

NO! My dad is Timm, and it totally would weird me out if Tincan was Tim, too. NO, NO, NO!

Don't worry. Not even close.

Janet?
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I have never had a Peep. Or a Cadbury Easter creme egg. Or flaming hot cheetos. Or cookie spread. Or Nutella. I am afraid if Nutella. I don't like cheese except a tiny bit on my egg sandwich. I never had a shamrock shake. I don't like pie.
    Watermelon is better then pineapple. Yeah, I just said that Tincan. *drops mic*

I do like some pies (however, I'm not all "OH!! PIE!!!") and I love cheese more than I probably should...otherwise, this is my post.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    Confession: (Part A) I wasted my 1000th post in a peep cleanse thread. (Part B) I don't consider it a waste.

Peep cleanse.
    Waste.

You crap me up.

Confession: In my head @tincanonastring‌ 's real name is "Tim". Full Name: Tim Canon, A String. Like Matt Saracen, QB 1.

YES! Me, too. Every time I see his avatar I think, "There's Tim".

NO! My dad is Timm, and it totally would weird me out if Tincan was Tim, too. NO, NO, NO!

I don't think of him as a Tim but I do think of the beard as a Jeff...

The beard's name is Gary. I think I've already introduced him, but in case you missed it, I wouldn't make that mistake again. Jeff was the name of his best friend back in college and, well, Gary doesn't like to talk about it, but I've heard that Jeff ran away to Istanbul with Gary's fiance. Never, and I mean never, call Gary that name.

Snap...Gary's fiance wasn't a Megan was she? I knew a Megan who ran off to Istanbul...
  • ckwebgrrl
    ckwebgrrl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

You are not alone. And it's good! :wink:
  • ckwebgrrl
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I was craving something sweet the other night but had absolutely nothing in the house that would satisfy me except some hot chocolate. So I ate two spoonfuls of the powder. Two spoonfuls. Of the powder.

Not a judgement but why didn't you just make the hot chocolate? Not sweet enough?

Sometimes I mix the tiniest bit of water with it to make it fudgey. I'm not even embarrassed about this lol.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Watermelon IS better than pineapple.
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You forgot to drop the mic :p

• AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

my vodka disagrees.
  • Carlos_421
    Options
    I just ordered a two pound (160 count) box of green apple jolly ranchers on Amazon.
    Told you all I would do it. And I did.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a two pound (160 count) box of green apple jolly ranchers on Amazon.

I'm proud of you for following through.
  • ckwebgrrl
    Options

I've never done the dry hot chocolate, but I keep dark chocolate chips in the house for when I want something sweet. Grab a handful, weigh them, and eat them.

I have a dairy allergy, so I have vegan dark chocolate chips. Keep them in the freezer, nomnomnom. A handful really satisfies.
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options

I ordered the watermelon ones the day I shared the link for the green ones... They should arrive tomorrow, yum!
  • ckwebgrrl
    Options
    Sometimes, if there are cupcakes or cookies in the house, I'll break off a small piece of one, eat it, then throw out the rest so I'm not tempted. And I hide it under other trash so my housemates don't know I'm wasting food. I do this with slices of bread sometimes too :/

I'm a feeder. I love baking sweet treats like cupcakes etc and giving them to my non-dieting friends or housemates. Usually I will lick the bowl and spoon and log like 1/4cup cake batter or whatever which satisfies my sweet tooth for the day, then enjoy watching other people enjoy the finished product >:)

I love baking and love to feed others. My dairy allergy helps me with this.I can make things for the kids and use regular dairy items, knowing that if I have more than a bite I will break out in hives and probably get a migraine.

But unfortunately, I also know how to make all of those things with dairy/vegan substitutes (and my family can't tell the difference, lol) so if I'm at all tempted when I start, I can make them completely "me" friendly. Then I have to be careful!
  • ckwebgrrl
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    randomtai wrote: »
    soloelixir wrote: »
    I resent thin people. I've been fat my whole life, and have no idea what it's like to be thin. I know I shouldn't resent them, but damn, when I see a thin girl complaining about how those jeans make her *kitten* look big, I want to slap her in the face.
    nellysen wrote: »
    Me too!!!!!! In fact it pisses me off. I think it is because I just WISH that the hunt fr the perfect jeans on a perfect body was my biggest issue. Maybe it is jealousy? But either way.... I feel the same!

This is just damn sad. SMH :noway:

I don't see it... It does annoy me when I see girls that look fantastic complain that their clothes make them look fat. Although I guess now I just feel sad for them because they don't realize how great they look, and they'll look back one day and realize that they were wasting too much energy on something that wasn't even true and wish they could look that way again lol.

I totally fail to see how that is body shaming, like some people mentioned above... Being jealous of someone's body is shaming them? How?

For not washing clothes after working out, some people just don't sweat much. I'm always sweating like crazy at the gym but I see people running in SWEATERS next to me and they seem just fine. So *shrug*.

Irritating too when these cute girls (skinny or not) wear clothes that are way too tight and not flattering. I want to say "just buy a larger size and it will be more flattering!"

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options

I'm proud of you for following through.

It's important to set goals and achieve them.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Confession: I love watching people's progressions of comments as they catch up through the thread, gradually seeing the dynamics and learning the ebb and flow of the conversation, sharing a little at first, sometimes a little too much next, realizing the "in" jokes and then becoming part of the "in."
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Confession: I wonder what it's like to be the originator of a mega-thread?
  • ckwebgrrl
    Options
    Kontxesi wrote: »
    My confessions:

1) When it comes to discipline, I am aces at getting my butt to the gym pretty much every day of the weak. But when it comes to food, I fall woefully short. I feel as though I fell off a cliff starting with the holidays. Pizza and brownie batter have become my Saturday evening staples. :'(:'(:'(

When people ask me or my brother what our favorite dessert is and we say "brownie batter", they always look at us quizzically and say "...brownies, you mean?" No. Delicious, raw-eggy brownie batter.

While I sympathize with the weekly trap you've found yourself in, I'm glad to have found another Batter Enthusiast.

(Are you making it from scratch, or using box mix? I can't keep any sort of quick desert options in the house. If I want something sweet, I have to make it, so it happens less often. Not that brownie batter is hard to whip up....)

We use a box mix and just add water. It HAS to be the kind that has chocolate chunks in it. The batter is split 3 ways but I always hate myself after eating it.

I know a lot of folks who admit to this (after I do). My boyfriend is disappointed if i BAKE the brownies (although he'll still eat them). Also, we almost always have frozen cookie dough in the freezer. Sometimes my son will ask me to bake some of them but most of the time it's there for eating "as it". (When I plan to bake cookies, I do it from scratch.)
  • CaliforniaRower
    CaliforniaRower Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Tragically, I ate only 7 calories under my allotment for today. I have plenty of excuses but none are valid. :'(