Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• CountessKitteh
    CountessKitteh Posts: 1,505 Member
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    JPW1990 wrote: »
    I confess, while trying not to judge, that I am annoyed that so many posts on this thread have become novellas. There are several posts that are a half page long...and ain't nobody got time for that. I may just be cranky because I am trying to catch up since Thursday!

I've been the opposite. I've had quite a few times the past few days where I'm sitting reading on my tablet while I'm waiting for water to boil or waiting on my computer to reboot/update/reboot. The thread would've been a lot shorter without the long posts.

Confession: I have an aversion to walking/running outside because of a very near miss I had with a very dead raccoon on the side of the road. I've been once this year so far to the walking trail, because I know it's "safe" in that regard, but I still had an almost overwhelming irrational fear on the sections that are near the woods. Think I'll stick to the treadmill a while longer.

I was walking on the trails near my home one day about a month ago and two foxes ran out of the brush and across the trail about 2 feet in front of me... nearly gave me a heart attack!

I confess it's my dream to see a fox in person. They're adorable! I'm sure the surprise would give me a heart attack too though, which reminds me of a similar story.

My husband and I were running a trail through a natural area last summer when we heard all this racket coming from the right of us. We stopped just in time for a male deer to run right in front of us across the path. We laughed hysterically from the surprise and our doubly increased heart rates.

We have a few "resident" foxes (ie: known dens) in the woods behind my house. We see them occassionally in the yard - and once on my patio! - but we HEAR them all summer. For something so cute and fluffy, they hardly ever shut up! :)
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I confess, while trying not to judge, that I am annoyed that so many posts on this thread have become novellas. There are several posts that are a half page long...and ain't nobody got time for that. I may just be cranky because I am trying to catch up since Thursday!

I've been the opposite. I've had quite a few times the past few days where I'm sitting reading on my tablet while I'm waiting for water to boil or waiting on my computer to reboot/update/reboot. The thread would've been a lot shorter without the long posts.

Confession: I have an aversion to walking/running outside because of a very near miss I had with a very dead raccoon on the side of the road. I've been once this year so far to the walking trail, because I know it's "safe" in that regard, but I still had an almost overwhelming irrational fear on the sections that are near the woods. Think I'll stick to the treadmill a while longer.

I was walking on the trails near my home one day about a month ago and two foxes ran out of the brush and across the trail about 2 feet in front of me... nearly gave me a heart attack!

I confess it's my dream to see a fox in person. They're adorable! I'm sure the surprise would give me a heart attack too though, which reminds me of a similar story.

My husband and I were running a trail through a natural area last summer when we heard all this racket coming from the right of us. We stopped just in time for a male deer to run right in front of us across the path. We laughed hysterically from the surprise and our doubly increased heart rates.

We have a few "resident" foxes (ie: known dens) in the woods behind my house. We see them occassionally in the yard - and once on my patio! - but we HEAR them all summer. For something so cute and fluffy, they hardly ever shut up! :)

Sorry... have to.... So... What DOES the Fox say?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

Yeah, the ones in the fields by my house can wake you up in the summer with their yipping. I love it when I catch a glimpse of their kits each spring, though.
  • jennlaw89
    jennlaw89 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    my confession?? I am constantly finding myself running my hand over my new found bones.. collar bone,cheek bones, knees, hip bones etc... I cant help myself Im amazed at their arrival haha
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    That cheerio thread was mind-boggling. It's closed now. :disappointed:

I barely made it through the first page or two. Did the OP ever answer WHY she doesn't just take an iron supplement?! That would've made much more sense. I didn't understand it at all.

It was a mixture of not being able to swallow pills and hearing bad things about infusions or shots. There was a lot of stuff going on in there. I didn't quite follow it all.

Thanks for the info! Still doesn't make sense, but it never ceases to amaze me how something so mundane (plain Cheerios) can turn into a 28+ page thread here.
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options

Nooooo! Too funny of a response, yes, but I do NOT want that song in my head!!!
  • tulips_and_tea
    Options
    I ate my whole wedding myself...yes that's right the WHOLE cake...chocolate tier, lemon sponge tier and fruit tier! When my mum asked for some to give to family I blamed my calorie limit sticking husband. To this day they call him the cake chomper...sorry not sorry it was amazing

THAT is funny! "Cake chomper" and the poor guy has been innocent all along. Ever planning on telling him? Like on your 50th anniversary or something?
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

I barely made it through the first page or two. Did the OP ever answer WHY she doesn't just take an iron supplement?! That would've made much more sense. I didn't understand it at all.

It was a mixture of not being able to swallow pills and hearing bad things about infusions or shots. There was a lot of stuff going on in there. I didn't quite follow it all.

Thanks for the info! Still doesn't make sense, but it never ceases to amaze me how something so mundane (plain Cheerios) can turn into a 28+ page thread here.

Can't eat cheerios? Crush them up and snort them, problem solved.
  • GangsterKimmie50
    GangsterKimmie50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My confession? OK, here goes: For 5 minutes during my jogs, usually right in the middle when I feel like giving up, I allow myself to run like a crazy person. Kinda like that one episode of Friends where Phoebe takes Rachel jogging. Actually exactly like that episode lol Legs and arms a-flailing, me laughing hysterically, people not really judging me because i'm jogging through Midtown Sacramento and that's exactly what you'd expect to see in Midtown hahahaha
  • JPW1990
    JPW1990 Posts: 2,424 Member
    Options

As someone who was formerly a stupid kid who did bad things...OW
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    TheBigFb wrote: »
    i once gave a nun 6 bottles of fully alcoholic beer when she asked for NON-ALCO

The first one was a mistake, I reckoned it was too late to change after that, so thinking she'd only have two I said I'll keep going

She was sh*tfaced leaving the restaurant

: OOOOOOO
  • rhildy
    rhildy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Confession- my personal trainer left the gym I go to and I need to pick a new one out of 2 choices, both guys. One of whom is model gorgeous. I am terrified I will end up getting assigned to him because I really don't think I can feel comfortable working out and letting my flab flop around near him!
  • rinteusp
    rinteusp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »

Also, everyone knows that it's just a matter of time before you find a dead body. Listen to the news: bodies are always discovered early in the morning by a jogger or a person walking their dog. A runner with a dog is statistically twice as likely to find a body as another member of the general public.*

* not statistically proven

OMG - best post today.
  • c_leeee
    c_leeee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I started ordering whiskey neat when my fiancé and I go out only because it was low calorie; now I do it for that but mostly because the bartender and people sitting close by are always impressed to see a girl drink whiskey straight.
  • FroggyBug
    FroggyBug Posts: 4,883 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I confess I skipped the long posts.

I start reading the long posts but if they don't catch my interest, I skip them also. I skipped a lot from the last few pages. I read all the rest.

To follow-up on replies about running, I'm really jealous. I WISH I could love running but I've tried and I just don't. Maybe once I'm feeling better again weight wise, I'll try the C210k or whatever it's called (haha sorry I can't remember off the top of my head).

• tulips_and_tea
    Options

Exactly! How many gazillion options were provided on that thread? Many were actually serious. That was just one of those head-shakers - can't believe that someone has to ASK a public forum how to make something taste better. At least it provided us with some entertainment.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Instant Gratification Monkey is definitely the winner today! I have gotten zero work done today.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

That was my first thought :joy: But seriously, what do they sound like??
  • shebrard
    shebrard Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well I was on vacation for Spring break so I didn't log anything, I didn't want to know what/how many calories I was eating, luckily by still eating smaller portions and some good choices/exercise I didn't gain anything. So of course on Easter I had my favorite crumb coffee cake, brie cheese with raspberry preserves and crackers and at least one little Cadbury egg. I didn't log anything until the day after Easter. Im back on track and amazingly Im logging my food/exercise again...lol Anyway I usually do log the bad days I just was to busy on vacation...or so I tell myself. :)
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

It evolved into a whole new beast by the end.